Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

Brother,

Chaos Magic(k) changed my life and the future of the world, but I discovered it after years in traditional rhp practice. Welcome and keep practicing as opposed to reading.

Al.

Hi @KnightRider,

Welcome to our forum. Here’s a few tips to get you started.

1. Give us “The forum members” an introduction. It doesn’t have to be your life history but we do like to know a little bit about the people we talk to. Tell us things like what brought you here, how long you have practiced and what you practice. Your age would be helpful as it helps us craft appropriate responses.
  2. At the top right of the screen is a “Search Function”. A lot of the information you seek can be found there. Please use it. If you can’t find the answer there then feel free to ask questions or create a topic.
  3. If you create a topic and your not getting responses as quick as you would like, DON’T create another topic, you may need to just re-work what you already written. It could just be as simple as a catchy title to fix the problem or just give it time. This forum is worldwide so you may have to wait a bit.
  4. Please be courteous. There are many views and opinions expressed here. Some may fit your point of view and some may not. Respect is key to having a long and happy relationship with the forum members.

I hope you found this information helpful and look forward to hearing what you have to share.

1 Like

in what ways you say chaos magick has changed your life?

Hello! I’m Lina! I’ve heard about here, then recently choose to check and now I’ve registered.

There is no much to talk about now; the one who mentioned this forum isn’t on this path himself, but balanced. And so am I. So i would probably see things differently from those here…

Peace on y’all.

Hmmm, you say your name is Epok, but claim to be Mammon? I apologize if I offend, just trying to reach out to him, so we can discuss a few things.

Hello, I am new here seeking to gain new and old knowledge. There are certain people I wish to get in contact with and would love help reaching out to them.

@Miramiki and @queenlina please properly introduce yourselves. You have not told us anything about yourselves or your experience in magick.

How old are you?

What do you practice?

How long have you practiced?

What systems or methods of magick do you have experience in?

These are all important parts of a proper introduction.

1 Like

Here is my longer introduction as requested.
I started off practicing Wicca 16 years ago, this worked well as and introduction into the world that is Magic, but I found I craved something more. So I started watching different videos on YouTube and found hoodoo and voodoo to be more fulfilling. I have lived in Canada for 16 years but I’m a southern girl, I’m originally from Texas. I am 40 and I have a very sexual sense of humor, so don’t hold back on the responses. I’m a open book. Feel free to PM me.

Thanks @anon96217651

Prior to Chaos I’d suffered years of ineffective, time consuming and expensive Magick. So many rules and regulations and correct hours and incense and metals, etc… Liber Null & Psychonaut was a textbook that made sense of all the mindless shit. Got sucked into paradigm Magick and ended up elsewhere.

Al.

ive been reading and working with franz IIH , but ill look in liber null as i have a copy

What I’m trained with and what I know isn’t much here, I’ve only see few talk about it: Ceremonial Magic. Solomonic Pentacles. And I learnt about Herbs and Roots.

22 years old.

I’m no more a practitioner, I’m a Spiritualist. Or maybe I don’t understand the question well.

These are things I don’t understand. So I’m still going through the forum…

Things I’m seeing here is totally different from all I’ve learnt so far for the two years I spent learning about Transcendental Science.

Hmm there is no much to say! I started by reading books, then I met a teacher who put me through and I learnt under her for 2 years.

Though the word black and white does come up but i was taught that the color is in how the operation is applied. I relate with Demons too, very well, same way I do with Angels. But these aren’t the main class of Spirits I deal with. There are more Spirits out there, and it’s their path I walked.

That would be it.

1 Like

Dayvon From princeton wv im trying to find my path in magic. also trying to contact lucifer son of the morning, i admire him very much

Welcome to the forum @hugo_marian. Please introduce yourself in English. English is the method of communication here, and helps facilitate moderation. It is not our responsibility to translate.

Hello;

My name is Hugo Márian, codename of wizard. The kind of magic that I seek and always deepen black, blue and pink magic, my goal interpreted by my guardians and bosses is to raise a soul to divert my owner (soul) from the past, what practices I exercise and what is my goal. . in this world in my carnal time in this life.

1 Like

Hi , Am Navina from India, I found this Forum by Chance when looking for methods to improve my Spirit communication. Am New to Magic , Spells and Spirit World… I belong to a Christian Family and until lately I thought dabbling with spirits and Magic was evil, But my Perceptions changed recently from April this year… I have got now Many spirits/entities now Binded To me But my problem is communicating with them. Offlate i get pressures on various parts of my Face, hands and legs. When I try to communicate with spirits i get thoughts sometimes But cant Really tell if they are Mine or theirs… Read this is a Common issue with all Beginners to Spirit communication… I Hope that one day soon I shall be able to communicate Properly with the spirits Binded To me , See them and be able to Astral Travel.

Hello
I am asmodeus1977. New to all this. Scared but curious. Don’t know what to do next. Really looking for sex and money. Don’t know if they are valid motivations to be here.

I am a long time scholar of many areas of the occult of some 30 years. I have been in many organizations.
I live in the midwest.

Hi @asmodeus1977 & @hythyn,

Welcome to our forum. Here’s a few tips to get you started.

1. Give us “The forum members” an introduction. It doesn’t have to be your life history but we do like to know a little bit about the people we talk to. Tell us things like what brought you here, how long you have practiced and what you practice. Your age would be helpful as it helps us craft appropriate responses.
  2. At the top right of the screen is a “Search Function”. A lot of the information you seek can be found there. Please use it. If you can’t find the answer there then feel free to ask questions or create a topic.
  3. If you create a topic and your not getting responses as quick as you would like, DON’T create another topic, you may need to just re-work what you already written. It could just be as simple as a catchy title to fix the problem or just give it time. This forum is worldwide so you may have to wait a bit.
  4. Please be courteous. There are many views and opinions expressed here. Some may fit your point of view and some may not. Respect is key to having a long and happy relationship with the forum members.

I hope you found this information helpful and look forward to hearing what you have to share.

A.D.

Hi I am Richie,

Been practising for 30 years now

Committed to the search of gnosis and apotheosis. Practised many different paths in traditional and non traditional Craft. Qabbalah, Qlifoth… 18 degree mason and member of a Rosicusian order.

Scryer, medium and psychic I use these artes within my work

Richie

2 Likes