Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

My name is John Ardolino. As I have said I have been studied get Magic’s for secades and trying to understand it better to control it better. This task is difficult. I would love to spray this kids jar.! Apple pie now wht ever you like just keep in mind it’s not

2 Likes

Thank you, and welcome to the forum! I hope you find what you’re looking for down the rabbit hole that is BALG :slight_smile:

1 Like

All we really need is some idea where you’re at with magick and what brings you here, not name, photo, country, sex, or age. :smiley:

Those things are up to you, but the thing with magick is, if you post and someone suggests you read say “The Kybalion” and it turns out you’re a master hermetic wizard or something, that member has wasted their time and yours replying, and may not feel they should reply to you again.

It also helps people see you as a person, when you share a tiny but about yourself. :+1:

This rule has been in place since spring 2014, some other forums even tried to copy it, it’s really helped us to avoid all kinds of problems, so it’s taken very seriously by most of us who’ve been on here a while. :smiley:

7 Likes

Hi my name is Alisha and I’m only 15 im into the goetia demons and I want to learn how to summon one

2 Likes

Welcome to the rabbit hole that is BALG!

You will find plenty of information here to accomplish your goal of summoning the spirits of the Goetia so don’t be afraid of using the search function in the upper right, and asking questions. We’re all pretty friendly here :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello, everyone! I’m an old user and many of you guys know me.
I deleted my previous introduction because it revealed too much information about me.

My name - TheGreyGuy, you can call me Grey.
Kinds of magic I like - Everything except love spells to get an ex back.
Current goals - Having full control over my life.
Current struggles - I struggle to completely conquer my mind.

3 Likes

Hello! My name is Alanah. Located in Northern Colorado.

Not only am i new to this forum, but I’m also new to practicing my Magick.
I was raised pretty strict Christian. That being said, my parents (especially my mom) had/have absolutely no interest in anything other than the holy trinity (Surprise surprise), and to this day say they won’t learn about any other religions or practices because it’s giving “false idols” too much of their attention. I blindly followed along due to not knowing, or being shown, any alternative ways of life. I never felt completely right about any of it but kept following cause I was taught that we were living the right way, the godly way. I was 17 when I finally put my foot down and quit letting them make me go to church, 19 when I took my first mythology course in college that absolutely blew my mind, and 21 when dots started connecting, synchronicities took over and my awakening started, opening my third eye via ajna. My vision literally having a green hue for several weeks solid. An ex “friend” showed me ways of practicing with my energy and how to use it. I guess using would be the wrong term, but rather how to project it out and how to stop the flow and stop other beings/entities from taking it. Although i will admit that I never have a problem with them trying to feed off my energy anymore. At first it was bad, I was like a beacon and everything the saw me tried to take my energy. I would have to clear the room, due to an overwhelming amount of beings around me, at least every 5 min. There was no keeping them away. Now it’s not so bad. I don’t see as much as I did at first, and the ones I do see don’t seem to notice me as much. And if they do they either just stare at me or keep doing their thing. It’s almost as if a mutaual respect was created somehow. I’ve never been one to prevoke anything so i just watch them. Observe them. Try and learn what they are without being obnoxious or drawing too much attention.
I also draw sigils. I started in a desperate attempt to alter who I was as my anger was incredible after my son was born and I couldn’t control it. Since then I’ve continued to draw them for myself, for random desires, traits, whatever you can imagine. I don’t burn them either. I’ve kept most of my sigils because they are very special to me. And, personally, I don’t see how burning them (essentially erasing their existence) makes them effective. I want to keep them to remember who I was and how far I’ve come.
I’ve discovered recently that several of my sigils have symbols in them from ancient civilizations, or even celestial/angelic symbols. Such symbols I didn’t know existed until well after i had already made my sigils. I’m honestly not sure what to make of this revelation, but it kind of excites and empowers me even more.
Ive never felt the need to call upon any entity as I feel if I do I owe them something. I’ve also simply always been able to find whatever power I’m in need of within myself. I AM GOD. I AM ME. that is all I need. No man or being of an unknown realm will have power over me. I acknowledge everything, every theory, every thought because everything deserves to be acknowledged. But I hold strong to only my truth, which is going to be different than yours. I don’t push my ways, but if asked I was be honest and make known who I am. And I respect people more for doing the same for me. Not many people I’ve come across have been able to do such. Lots of posers. For what?? I have no clue. I’m not here to judge so posing for me doesn’t do a hole lot other than tell me your desperate for a herd to follow. Being lonely sucks and I get it. I really do. But at the end of the day i want to have real people around me.
Real recognize real.
Thanks for reading about me! I’m really hoping to find some like minded people to toss ideas and advice and whatnot around with. My fiancé is the only person I have to told to about my Magick and philosophy. As much as I love him, it’s be awesome as fuck to have some fresh perspective.

7 Likes

I would like to say this in response to the lake of fire video. “I am ready” I will elaborate more later but I am ready.

New to the forum. Have been into eclectic magick for some time now. Probably more interested in reading various posts here to continue learning instead of making a flurry of posts of my own. Just want to keep growing and learning in a good, positive way.

4 Likes

My name is John Ardolino

I have always loved learning about anchients Magic’s Druid Celtic mainly. But over the last years Solomonic has more so caught my interest.

My goals are not simple ones as they are of a global kind of persuasion. I want to bring the anchients back to our world and recreate all that we have lost. I want to attain their power and knowledge so that I may control my spirit. I wish to live forever but that is more a wish then a goal.

There is much more to me and I invite anyone to come and talk TIM thank you for the exceptance I look forward to speaking with you

5 Likes

Morrison Hostel by TISM (This Is Serious Mum).

Al.

Welcome to the forum. I have found this community to be very helpful, regardless of the nature or scope of your goals. There is a little bit of everything here and im sure you’ll find several who share a similar vision.

I do hope so and thank you for the welcome

Hello. I’ve just joined recently because I have trouble to overcome my fear of the unknown and it’s hard for me to improve when I am afraid of everything that’s supernatural. That is why I’ve joined this forum so people can help me to improve and become a better person. I am a very literal person and I have a hard time to put in the effort into something I do not hear or see. Oh, right. My name is Gedas, but you can call me Geru, kind of a nickname.

I was always interested in this sort of thing since I was a kid. Growing up, I’ve always been weird and isolated from everyone, sitting in my room all by myself in the dark while my family was dining. I’ve had strange experiences like dimension travel, time travel for at least 2 hours ahead, but all of that happened when I was a kid. I don’t get experiences like that anymore and I am looking to sharpen my senses and get into magick and all that’s mystical if you’ll have me. I need to overcome my fears to experience something greater.

Cheers.

4 Likes

Hi my name is Mainite and am from Ghana. I am new in practicing of Magic and I would be very happy if you guys help me to achieve my aim and also to be able to achieve success in life and also to be able to protect myself from attacks and my enemies

2 Likes

My name is Troy. Well it’s a nickname I gave myself and I’ve used it for a while because I hate my real name and I don’t like using my real name online. Anyways I’m just a typical underage high school student and I’ve been lurking on this forum for a while now, so I thought why not just make an account. Also I just attempted sigil magick so there’s that and I wanted to share it. I want to get into magick in general to help my life because it’s shit. :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Hello, my name is David. I’m totally new to Black Magick. Well I guess maybe not that new, I guess I have been using Magick all my life to create the life that I have without realising it.
My journey started about a month ago, and I have used sigils and meditations. I have also learnt reading Akashic Records which helps a lot. I have evoked a number of demons, with Lucifer-Amaymon, Azazel, and Lilith the most. They have been teaching me a lot of stuff in my dreams, in my visions, in my meditations. They are like family to me now. I felt that I have grown more in the past one month than I have grown in the past decade. I continue to be taught knowledge by the demons on a daily basis or at least every other day. Thanks.

5 Likes

Hello, i am new to this way of life. I desperately need guidance and acceptance. I have always been connected to the world i and others cannot see. I sense energies, and i believe i am an empath. I am drawn to Lilith, and have seen the Zepar on many occations. The moon is my strength and am not sure which dirrection to go. I desire to make friends whom i connect with, hopefully on here. I have been unsuccessfull as of yet.

3 Likes

My name is Tyler ***ovick-***vens
I’m interested in black magic and spirits
my current goal is summoning something for the first time
um… life in general.
Also I am new to magick…

2 Likes

My name is Eric
I’m interested in everything I can learn
My current goal is to stop procrastinating and take control of my life.
Clearly I am struggling with getting started.
I’ve been interested in magic for 20 years and have dabbled off and on. I’m at a really low point in my life right now. I’m desperate to make some changes. I could really use some help.

3 Likes