Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

Welcome to the rabbit hole that is BALG! I hope you enjoy the ride! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks man, I know it´s gonna be quite a ride! :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Hello, I’m new here, I want to know more about King Asmodeus and others demons, I’m reading some posts and I’m enjoying this forum!

7 Likes

Welcome to BALG!

2 Likes

It’s great to have goals and a game plan. If you can conceive and believe, you will achieve. No explanation needed. Follow your passion and you’ll find your life’s purpose.

2 Likes

Hi Amber. Welcome!

3 Likes

Thank you @Marak

1 Like

• My name is zeina
• Photos I don’t like to show my pics online
• Actually i just started reading , studying & little practice of soft things for beginners … Still didn’t deside which
• Wanna start a real life with my own believes, success and reaching my goals ,
Have a real career that can use my magick to improve it
• Current struggles : i just started so I don’t know jack … Just some basics … Need guidance… My personal life is a real mess … Debts and loans sure need as much a help to get my head stop aching… Have two kids needs alot and alot everyday that I can’t provide… Live in a shitty country that makes me wanna kill myself every day … Need really to immigrate soon

16 Likes

Welcome to BALG! Please avail yourself of the search function on the upper right. There is a lot of information available on this forum that can help you, and we’re all pretty friendly and willing to answer any questions you might have :slight_smile:

5 Likes

So your lobby spell worked? That’s rare dude. Congratulation

1 Like

Lobby spell??
I haven’t did that

1 Like

Hello, my name is Bryon Widner. I have been many things in my 41 years, a lot of them very bad. The one thing that has been a constant throughout my life is the fact that I am a seeker of knowledge. As much as I can. For some reason that I cannot explain yet, my curiosity of the Left Handed path has feverishly peaked! I feel the absolute Need to form a pact, and to begin working with an entity, I am not sure which one yet.
Currently in life, I am a father to a son who was kidnapped by his mother, a husband and step father to two awesome boys, an educator, a tattooist, and a bass player.
I have always had a healthy respect for Magick, never have practiced though. It always seemed to just not be a part of me I guess. Its hard to explain. I am an Empath, which in my younger days, drove me absolutely crazy, and helped me focus more on hate than on love. I have put those emotions to pasture, but of course still struggle with all the horrid things I have done.

10 Likes

I suggest Duke Sallos👍He is the best one for me.

2 Likes

Hi there I’m John
Very new to everything, so do really know what I like yet.
My struggles are with confidence, and how I perceive my self.
I’m also a drummer
Lol
Have a good day!!!

8 Likes

its me “DarkLord”, Forgot my password so had to create another account :frowning:

3 Likes

@DarkLord2 I’ve bumped your Trust Level to where it was before, so you have PM abilities etc. :+1:

3 Likes

hello the reason why i join to see if someone can summon me a succubus

1 Like

I Would it myself but i can’t i have no real money to do this

1 Like

Hello all,

My friends call me Moose. I took Eld from Old Norse. I’ve done Dragon Tarot for a long time, runes I’m not as good with. I’ve been astral projecting for about 6 years now, although it often seems a lot longer. I spent about a year studying AMORC but it didn’t really feel right. I also enjoy scrying, enochian magik, and applications towards pyrometallurgy. I recently found this site from reading Asenath’s books. My current goals; become a living god. My current struggles are in focusing on one topic at a time.

5 Likes

well i am living in world where people and family stab me in the back i have trouble making long term friends.

I play lots of video games and to see if succubus are real so i can create a relationship with one i am alone with no one to love and no one to teach me anything. it will be nice if someone can summon one for me. like i said i really want to see a real succbus

1 Like