Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

Hello, I am a guy from the United States. Who likes to collect information on love spells and the like, be it saving a spell that looks interesting enough into my collection and/or learning about the experiences that others had with that particular spell. Also the first grimorie I ever learn about was the Simon’s Necronomicon which I have a soft spot for and will probably create a lot of threads about in time. And personally, I haven’t tried anything beyond some sigils because I don’t feel ready for the stronger spells and rituals until I have my own place first. Lastly, thank you everyone that can help me out in this grand forum.

9 Likes

Welcome to BALG!

2 Likes

Thank you for the warm welcome.

2 Likes

Welcome​:heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat:

5 Likes

Thank you for the welcome, and the compliment! I’m very excited to be here. How long have you been here on the forum?

2 Likes

Awesome! :heart_eyes_cat:

4 Likes

Welcome

2 Likes

Hello my name is Jesse, I am really just looking to learn more about black magic. I know I have abilities that I have barely tapped into but am looking to learn and grow. I am having issues with my love life in that I connected with my true other half about 3 years ago. She was in a relationship with a classic sociopath narcassist. I tried to teach her and help her to leave but to no avail. We were so close and I know she loves me but she is burried in debt and fear. I left the relationship over Christmas and she went back to being committed to him. I am currently working with a great LHP witch who is bringing him down but I want to work on the love binding side in support. I know I have the ability I just lack the knowledge. I don’t want her and her daughter to be in a situation where there is verbal and mental abuse, I want them to be happy and live the life they deserve to have.

I am just a humble man who works for the navy, rescues animals and is a volunteer fireman. I am hoping to have my other half by my side so we can be happy and I can give her and her daughter the love they deserve.

11 Likes

Hello my name is Stian. I am a norse heathen. I practice traditional Norse shamanism and magic.

4 Likes

Werewulf here,
I am in some sort of transition from and through Norse heathenry to left hand path. Before that, I was practicing Thelema.

I can’t say exactly what I’m struggling with, as things are only easier when one is honest and less expecting that everything goes to plan.

I have already made a post about an experience of mine with Lucifer and the sphere of Thaumiel as a revelation seems to be an emanation from this realm.

I am definitely practicing prayer and offerings to both odinn and Freya, candle magick, goetia magick as laid down in Demons of magick by Gordon winterfield and am building relationships with the spirits Astaroth, belphegor, Amducias and Lucifer to eventually begin performing deeper work and magick with them.

8 Likes

I did want to say that my struggles are with going from Thelema which is to me very gnostic / chaos to heathenry which has been worth the uncharted territory feeling, though it is also pretty right hand path and herd mentality, without a real formal esoteric / Black magick path.

Thus I have turned and looked into demonolatry and luciferian philosophy and found they are parallel to my thoughts and taste.

I

5 Likes

Hello I am 29 years old I love movies and doing some Pendulum things :sunglasses:

9 Likes

Haha what an intro!

Welcome to BALG.

1 Like

Hi I am a spiritual satanist and a young black magcian. Ive been training in these arts for ill say about 9 months. The magick i enjoy the most is deamonic. I think i have a good relationship with several of the goetic demons. Them also blessing me to learn how to control my own armies of spirits. I’m pretty known in the area i live in, this campus. For my manfestations good and bad.

6 Likes

Thank you for doing the introduction, and welcome to BALG!

1 Like

Am i allowed now to do the reading. And since i have your attention do you think you could read me.

1 Like

Yes, you can participate in the scanning thread, but please be aware that we have a rule against offering any kind of divination, like tarot readings, for three months for new members. The scanning thread doesn’t count though.

Sorry, I don’'t participate in the scanning thread so you’ll have to ask within it for a scan from someone willing.

4 Likes

Okay

1 Like

Hello, everyone, call me Enhara. I like black magic and satanic magic. my current goals are to evolve spiritually and to achieve the best I can. I’m struggling right now to be more open and being able to perceive the presence of the spirits and the energies around me.

7 Likes

Hi, I´m Ra-zha, my real name is Luis and I currently live in Mexico. I started practicing magick about 2 years ago, but since my childhood I always felt I didn´t fit into this primitive society, so I wasn´t really interested in blending in, I was the type of kid that you could find in the library instead of playing outside.

Since I remember, I been using the LoA without even knowing about it, which brought almost everything I wanted, from money to knowledge.

Then I found this wiccan girl, finally someone that was out of the standard. Fell in love with her,and she was also into me, but considering I wasn´t the social type of guy, well, I blew it so many times, to a point where she didn´t wanted to know anything about me. But then I got interested in magick by listening to her talking about it, so I did some digging, and I stumbled upon an Afrodite Candle Spell, did it, and BOOM, the girl couldn´t stop asking me out, texting me, and stalking me, unfortunately in that time my ways didn´t changed much at all, so the girl eventually stopped looking for me. But damn, now I had magick.

That´s how my magickal journey began, now I´m into different types of magick and still learning.

7 Likes