Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

Hello I am a Zafa.
I cannot give you my real name because of the culture I am from.
People from my cultural background get into serious problems when using the craft.
I am living in Germany and I am a student. Thats why money is impotant for me. I am using candle magick, talismanic magick (taweez). At the moment I am experimenting with hoodoo with quiet good results.

My goal is to learn more about cleansing and protection work.I would love to learn about placing and removing curses.
That is where I am struggling.

3 Likes

Hi my name is Rr my real name is Rebecca N. Mills I am 17 so far and would like to learn at first anything that can help me in my journey to become my theriotype (Maned Wolf) And i’m a total novice so i would like to know more before choosing which branch to focus on. I struggle with social skills so if i accidentally say something mean I don’t mean it that way i just try to communicate. I am just overall fascinated by the supernatural. Hope we can learn to get along.
Rr

3 Likes

Sure.
Welcome to BALG.

Hey guys u can call me Binnie. I can not give u my full name because of the culture i am from(i was born in a religious islamic family but i am more interested in the left path) . I am 21y old and live in the capital of Austria.
My goal is to become the best version of myself. Currently i am struggling to open my astral senses to be able to see and hear the spirits from the goetia.

5 Likes

Uhm hey guys. I’m alchemike and honestly Idk why am I even doing this but Y know it’s nice to get across new people and things. Don’t really have current goals and i have too many issues to talk. But nice to meet ya all.Not an expert of any kind of things and don’t really know anything about magic and other things but I’m interested in coming across something new.

4 Likes

Welcome to BALG.

Thanks at least it is an active community.

uh…ok so… I’m Kyle… I like long walks on the beach and living by my own code of ethics in my pursuit of absolute power…
I use my own individualized form of black magick, centered mostly around candle work, meditation, and evocation/invocation.
I seek this simply because it is my right to enjoy myself and live as freely and ideally as possible during my encounter in this physical existence.
In all honesty I hate this place… this prison, this zoo, this… reality…
(just kidding - thats just one of my favorite lines from The Matrix)

6 Likes

Thank you, and welcome to the forum!

1 Like

Hey my name is jay and ive always felt connected to these types of things just never knew how to interact with them… i used to talk and think abt lucifer in particular but i felt very curious abt him but today i tried to evoke him with a small sigil i created nd i think something happened but couldn’t tell… My true intent in evoking him is because i dealt with depression nd xxxtentacion helped me through it nd i felt like he was connected to this part of the world. Any help?

7 Likes

Thank you, and welcome to the forum :slight_smile:

thanks for welcoming me. but i tried to evoke lucifer for the second time today with a friend because one of my favorite artists passed nd it really hit me because he was a perfect representation of me, everyone told me. But due to his passing i decided to start creating music because of him.

3 Likes

Lucifer won’t come to u the 1st time u call him unless u previously had a connection or maybe are gifted. U need to study him, meditate upon him and study. The misconception people have about spirits is u can just call them when u want them to help u. This is only possible after u’ve established a relationship with them. Just remember to be respectful. Last thing u want is an upset entity. Welcome to become a living God. Lucifer’s child. :metal:

4 Likes

Uploading…

hi my name is sera I am 26 years old I havent practiced long an fairly new to most of this, I work mainly white magick only because that’s what I am skilled at but my goal is to master or atleast be well versed in more dark magick I make all my own spells and dont really like labeling myself , or restricting myself to one style of magick…I have done sex magick , blood magick, astrological, etc etc I am looking to get a demon companion eventually and be able to pass the entity down my bloodline, but thats a ways away I am preparing myself slowly but surely (so I dont end up being the passenger, if you know what I mean :wink:)

12 Likes

There isn’t much to tell but I’ll try as for how I gotten here is from various practices my name is Ian I am from USA I have some knowledge and experience with spirits I never really thought I would ever get into Satanism but my path has changed

5 Likes

Thank you, and welcome to BALG! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you and sorry I didn’t know what to really include eh lately my mind has been everywhere …

3 Likes

Hello my name is eetu and i live in finland.

I would like to know more about black magic and mantras.
My goals is to learn more about magic
Current struggle: Depression

5 Likes

Hi Everyone. My friends call me Candi. I’m new to LHP, though, I have felt a strong pull for a few years. I have been practicing magick for almost two decades. Some of my current struggles are that most magicians I have met are RHP, or the LHP I have met speak in riddles. They don’t share, or better yet guide the new people. I’m not looking for you to hand me the answers, but at least point me in the right direction without making me feel stupid for asking basic questions.I feel that I’m in a place where I can now embrace and explore the dark parts of myself. I want to learn more about demons. Pleased to meet everyone.

5 Likes

@uafoxsong indeed.

@Selfhatred

Welcome to BALG.

3 Likes