Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

Nice t-shirt :metal:

4 Likes

Hi my name is jack im from nyc and I discovered this place from you tube
I Always been interested in the occult and would like to read about peoples experiences.

5 Likes

Thank you Luxfero. Any suggestions where to start? This place is so interesting, I want to read it all!

1 Like

My names Zac
I’m into black Magick
I’m looking to make bonds with demons
My current problem is returning someone into my life that I love and miss… haha
But I will be looking into other spells once I have completed what I’ve come for as I find alot of this Magick interesting and beneficial

6 Likes

Hello, My name is Kaylan.
For private purposes I’m not okay with posting a picture. Im from the Caribbean.
Honestly, I’ve always felt a calling to the spiritual relm, but i think that my own disbelief has caused me to deafen my ears to their words. I hope that this forum will give me loads of information so that I can develop my powers, and strengthen my spiritual side.
Also, I’m very shy with words haha-so this is pretty short.
Thank you for reading :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Sure, this forum will. Welcome to BALG, Kaylan.

1 Like

Thank you (:blush:

1 Like

Hey! I’m in India too :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Finally, someone from my country to talk to :blush:

1 Like

Hello, my name is Leoric, i live in Tauranga in New Zealand im 22 years old, uhh i don’t usually do magick often, the only rituals i do is mostly to summon archangels or to summon and communicate with Egyptian Gods, mostly Anubis because i’ve been working with him for 2 years and he has taught me a lot and is surprisingly tolerable (mostly because of his smile lol), but his personality is great. current goal is to gain weight and stop skipping gym, struggles i’d rather keep personal

6 Likes

Hi, I found this forum while looking up Goetic demons. I’ve never had a spiritual experience in my life but I’m interested. I’m very interested in sex magic and mysticism because it seems easy. Meditation I find is helpful for calming me down and reducing stress but it does not give me spiritual experiences like some say. So I’d like to try sex magic probably now. I struggle with depression and loneliness, I’m 18 years old and still homeschooled as I was held back a year, don’t know anybody besides family members really. I don’t consider myself intelligent enough to go to college or anything and I’m really just lost. I don’t know if I have what it takes to make it in life. I wish I could turn to spirits for help, thus my interest in spiritual things was born. I wish I had friends, even if they were spirits…!

What especially interested me about this place is how people talk about meeting spirits and stuff all the time here. It seems common. You make it seem easy :smiley: I’m interested. How much ceremony is enough, though? I don’t think I have the means to get all the stuff that people typically do for invocations. I really just have my self and my laptop. I’d be willing to sacrifice things like drinks to spirits, but idk how that really works. I have to be careful because I come from a very conservative home with snoopy parents.

As I said I’ve recently taken an interest in sex magic, due to how easy it seems. Rather than spending ages in the dark numbing the senses you take advantage of that alternate conscious state that happens at orgasm instead…? I haven’t really tried it yet. I’ve done something similar like once but that’s it. If anyone is willing to help me with anything, please do :slight_smile: if I absolutely have to wait until I have more accessories than so be it, I’m sure I could figure something out, but it doesn’t seem to me that it would all be necessary…? Thank you.

6 Likes

@Leoric @useless Welcome to the forum! You will find plenty of information here to aid you in your quest.

Unfortunately, this is not true in the slightest. No magick is easy, and sex magick in particular is a lot more than just taking advantage of the state of mind at orgasm. There is far more to it than that, and, like everything, takes practice.

5 Likes

Ok ill follow im new here i want to learn more about black magic. Iam 22 years old from manila, iam girl. And i want close friend here thank you for accepting :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Thank you for introducing yourself, and welcome!

1 Like

Thank you admin

1 Like

Hello there. I’m Adam, and I’m interested in seeking help from spirits in physically shapeshifting myself. In particular, I’m aiming to take on the physical features of a wolf - fangs, claws, a snout, pointed ears, a tail, and the like.

7 Likes

Thank you, and welcome to the rabbit hole that is BALG!

1 Like

Hello everyone,

You may call me Wolter, another member introduced me to the magnitude of knowledge that flows around this place. After lurking for a few weeks I decided its time I sign up and try to participate here and there.

I have experience with meditation (on and off for some 8 years) with that came a bunch of occasions of telepathy with friends and strangers. I’m also interested with the ‘symbolic’ theory to how all of this works, hermetics, trivium, quadrivium & the nature of the different types of frequencies.

Short term goals are - making friends with who I can talk about the type of subjects handled here, minor evocation

Long term goals - build an international business, become a master at healing arts for friends and family. And if possible find out more about my lineage.

Current struggles - finding a good consequent pattern and place where in I can practice my arts & meditation.

Lateron I’ll add a picture and in the mean time I’ll read up on the other intros and such. Thanks for having me!

12 Likes

Welcome to BALG, maestro.

2 Likes

Welcome!:clap:

3 Likes