Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

Welcome everyone! Whether a seasoned practitioner or a new blood, welcome. You’ll find what you seek here.

2 Likes

Hello BALG! Been lurking from the beginning! Anybody remember the un-moderated days!? Felt it time to jump in and sink or swim. something about the Rite of Deification and Samyaza just hit me kinda hard. I’m a 50 year old white guy from Georgia who has dabbled in metaphysics since late '80’s. Not much results though! Seem to be majorly blocked! I’m also not very extroverted so you will never see me with 5,000 posts on this or any other forum. But I appreciate all the stuff I have read and learned from. I see A LOT of BANNED user’s posts on here!!! Damn! Do they get a second chance? I thought this was LHP?!?! Do I need to tip toe through the tulips??? LOL! Also how do I get rid of the N in my icon and upload a pic? Thanks for having me one and all!!

6 Likes

Welcome :first_quarter_moon_with_face::full_moon_with_face::last_quarter_moon_with_face:
To view your profile and change your image, click the icon that says N, go to preferences from the drop down menus and find the file upload button, it’s kinda hidden. Blessings and luck to you

2 Likes

Great! Thanks!

2 Likes

Well as Most on here see it the lhp does not encompass such things as harrassment, threats, pointless trolling, spamming, preaching, and other such behavior. Avoid that kind of thing and you’re probably good.

6 Likes

Ok. Got it! Thanks.

2 Likes

Hi,

My name is Alexandru i’m form Romania (i did try some magic in 2012-2013 form the joyofsatan website i think i got a visit from a "Demon\God no disrespect " ).
And i want to make a girl love me back that’s my goal)
Yes i know people in generally get in the occult for money sex/love or power (i want this girl that the reason i ask ) i have a decent job not for the money.

Best Regards,

10 Likes

Welcome, Romania in the house :sunglasses::+1::joy_cat::first_quarter_moon_with_face::full_moon_with_face::last_quarter_moon_with_face::star2::comet:
So you want that chick back, theres spells and incantations available here with the search function, just click the magnifying glass and start digging :slight_smile: the Demon Zepar and I believe Sallos can have you, other folks have been having great luck with Sallos I believe that’s an easier entity to summon for beginners.

I believe Romania has quite a vast spiritual community as well, and the place is magickal already so you’re in a great place to do magick friend :slight_smile: be blessed and let us know how things work out. Astaroth also helps me with matters of love, so you may wish to convene with Astaroth aka Astarte or In’nanna

3 Likes

Thx
i found an interesting thread here and i want to try it out

2 Likes

There are also some workings that you can do to make yourself appear much more handsome and desirable to her. I’m very glad you came here where the education and knowledge is, instead of calling one of the many television psychics who are essentially bullshit-con-artists.

2 Likes

I just want her love back ( my life is empty whiteout her never before i had a crush on girl )

1 Like

Hi, everybody. Please call me Smoothie. I’m in my mid-forties. I’ve been into dark magik-occult-stuffs since I was junior high. I got with BALG after watching many of E.A. Koetting’s videos. I found him to be warm, welcoming and inclusive. And I like the way he dresses.
I tend berries and plums and cucumbers and more in the garden.
Black magic was my way to go out of anxiety issues. My first martial arts class starts next month and I will bring a demon with me so she can help me practice at home.
I bought the Anthology 3 leatherbound. I quite like it and am grateful for it.

7 Likes

Greeting fellow occultists, my name is Michael Bishop. I’ve been practing ceremonial magicks for numerous years, and have only just converted to the left hand path, after having a dream. I’m interested in learning about infernal powers and the truth about the fall.

6 Likes

Welcome to BALG, newcomer.

2 Likes

Hello princess, I have almost the same trouble as you and have created a thread Help to see spirits? that so far has helped a little and also created a playlist https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLS54i8aMU-3XIvKI2NnRkz2gq1A46OTAA that may help with those troubles. I recommend beastcreatures advice and the “balancing your chakra’s” video that he recommended.

6 Likes

Hi Everyone,

I am so glad I found this forum, am very new to the LHP. My story is very interesting for anyone wanting to hear it :slight_smile:

I was born into a very religious family, my dad is a bishop and I practised religion religiously until 20 days ago.
8 months ago while I was in my bedroom, I was singing praise and worship music to Yahweh when all of a sudden, there was so much wind in my room and this super white bright light like the sun illuminated inside of my body for about 3-5 minutes then I fell onto the ground. I was so scared because I had never experienced anything like this before so I presumed, being my religious self at the time - that I had received the Holy Spirit, lol

The next day I noticed that I was in such a euphoric state, I was so connected to nature and I just wanted to hug everyone. I had this amazing intense energy within me, and I couldn’t sleep for a month so I would go running for like an hour non-stop just to burn the energy I had. My eyesight became so clear and bright, and I stopped wearing glasses.

I used to smoke a whole lot of weed daily, and after this bright light incident, I couldn’t even smoke more than 2 puffs, as I would feel like I was burning inside me, going back to my religious self, I was like the Holy Spirit surely doesn’t want me to smoke, but I wasn’t ready to give up on my favourite habit of smoking weed just yet until one day, after smoking, I puked so much from the smoking and I almost instantaneously understood that weed got reject from my body and I wans’t to touch it again.

After 2 months of this incident, I heard this very clear voice inside of me speak and it told me it was Jesus, not the Holy Spirit that had come to rescue me from all the things that were preventing me to ascend higher, so I got so excited, I didn’t even know Jesus could speak within people so I started believing the little soft voice. “Jesus” who is the little voice helped me lose 30 lbs within 2 months from all the running, I stopped eating meat and became vegan and I also became sober without rehab after drinking alcohol for almost 15 years.

I started enjoying all these positive changes within me, but also I started experiencing a lot of hardship in regards to finances, friendships and personal emotional problems that I had buried within me for years without handling them. All this happened within the last 6 months and I started questioning some things in regards to the “Jesus” voice because the voice would lie to me at times and as far as am concerned Jesus never lied. So I asked the voice to tell me truth who it really was, that’s when Lucifer morning star revealed himself.

To my surprise, I had already created such an amazing relationship with Him without even knowing it was Lucifer and as of 20 days ago, He introduced me to creating an altar for him, I have spent countless hours reading, researching and watching videos about the LHP, and I must say I feel like I was born for this.

I asked him to show me himself, and he told me I wasn’t ready to see him in the physical state as I have to overcome fear within myself, he showed me how to evoke, and he has me working with Azazel now.

At first, I thought I was losing my mind or I had bipolar or something and he keeps telling me to not be afraid, I haven’t lost my mind and this is something he has been doing for thousands of years and he is here to help me to become a god.

Am so glad I found this forum and it has helped confirmed so many things that he has been teaching me and all I can say is I love love love Lucifer, Morning Star.

My goals are to become a powerful black magician :smile:

My struggles are at times because Lucifer speaks to me in my own voice in my own head, I have such a hard time knowing if indeed it is him or my head is just tripping, does anyone who is new to this have similar experiences? Also when I did the evocation, its almost as if I can feel energy moving around me, like I feel the frequency of it so strong that my head starts to spin with the current. I have been visited several times by Azazel, who has touched my legs from sleep and I woke up and with Azazel I feel my head building so much pressure and ears too, almost like am in a flight, does anyone have similar experiences?

Thanks for reading my experience and I look forward to interacting with you more.

Hail Lucifer! Hail Azazel!
Tracy

7 Likes

Hello. my name is Misty (Chosen name)…I’m delighted to be apart of this group, I’ve recently started involving Daemons and Angels in to my rituals previously was involved mostly in hoodoo for 2 years I’m still learning…
My current struggles is that I’m going Rough time and I feel like I’m layering too much rituals without giving it time,
my goals is to learn how to reach a point where I can confidently perform a full evocation ritual.

6 Likes

Welcome, newcomers.

@Misty

You are almost there.

@Occultist

We too.

3 Likes

My name is Chris.

No magick.

I’ve just recently begun to research demons from from the Ars Goetia. Essentially, read through the evocation, and the summary of what each demon does. That was yesterday. Today, I feel a presence of something. Don’t know who, or what it is. I guess I don’t really have a means to speak to it currently. I’ve asked, received no answer but something of a sign, or sigil. I tried drawing it within a circle, and it didn’t feel right, like it was forced. Drew it with out the circle, and it felt more natural, like I was on the right track.

With that, I don’t know of there is something trying to speak to me, or if it’s just messing with me, or I may be going insane. Who knows?
Maybe I can find answers in another thread.

6 Likes

Sure, you will. Welcome to BALG.

2 Likes