Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

Hello everyone a guy who’s been spiritually and intuitively inclined for most of my life I’m already in my 60s but feel like I’m 35 who cares I’m looking for more resources to learn about the black magic left hand path. Strongly attracted to everything that you say brings forth but none of it comes easily and seems difficult to follow online don’t do well with the e-books prefer hard copies I’m old school of course but if you see me I’m not symbol timer anyways attracted to the various angels and demons in general. I know a I have some juice just got to apply it in the right direction. Thanks for taking the time to listen and this is my second introduction.

7 Likes

Hi everyone! My name is Adolfo, im from Chile, and i started reading this forum searching for information about magick and demons.

Currently, i really really want to be back with my ex, and i think i can find some demon that could help me with this, so if anyone can guide me ill really apreciate it!

Thank you everyone

7 Likes

My name is Nicholas, I am only 16 but I am bent on this great path that has shown itself to me, and Ive been a beginner in the world of magicks for about the past year. All ive ever tried working with as of late is crystals, meditation, and runes. Runes were one topic I ended up having some progress with to an extent so id say I am most advanced when working with runes (the elder futhark mpre specifically). I once tried evokation but as I lack experience, I was not successful. I know how persistence and patience is something Ill be told to keep using, I just havent had much time to continue my practices with education and such. My goals are to come into contact and work my way towards the world of dark magicks and become attuned to a new way of life through change and advancement through this community. My struggles I have are the idea that i am not properly attuned to the magickal/spiritual side of the world and I would have no way of knowing how to go about that. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you and may you all have good luck in your futures.

9 Likes

Greetings.

I am primarily working toward ascension, and I have always had an affinity for the dark side of things. I have a lot to learn, and am starting out.

4 Likes

Hello, my name is Ivan, kinds of magic, any direction, but most of all I’m interested in Goetics, challenge, spiritism, but alas, all my knowledge is superficial, despite my 23 years old, the problem is that everything goes awry, it’s all bad, believe me or do not decide for yourself, I need a ritual that does not amount to much work, Tipo Itz rel Itz relazazel, or Itz ra cha belial. I’m Russian, I use google translator :slight_smile:

9 Likes

I do not know how much humanity you have, I’m too good, I served in the temple from the age of 12, and almost doused, but it hurts when I believe in something and he does not, and think I’m sick on my head, I’m sorry if something happens not this way:)

3 Likes

Hi I’m Kyle and I am a skeptic
If you guys are really magicians would it be possible for you to send me some kind of magical sign as proof of your powers? I’m trying to come at this with an open mind and heart anything you could do would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum, but we don’t have anything to prove to you. All of us here accept magick as real so if you want “proof,” you will have to experience it for yourself.

Look around, read the threads, then try some of it out. Then you will have your own proof.

9 Likes

Well you might be up for quite a Journey then, a friend of mine are on a similary journey and have been for years and its a rollercoaster she tells me.
But stay strong and you will come through it stronger then ever.

4 Likes

As @DarkestKnight said we have nothing to prove the work many of us do is on our spiritual growth aswell so its personal.
Now arr you here to challange the world view of the forums member or arr you here hopping to be shown that magic works?
If you want it to be shown then i would assume you want the ”proof” so it can be used for some goals you have.
In the end then you must do the work, If you want it to work then start practicing with an open mind and give it some time and then get your own opinion based on your result.
But its not like sit do a halfass candle spell while thinking on whats on tv tonight and then after 5 min say Well i still dont have a Lamborghini this stuff doesnt work(;

4 Likes

Loving your bio. My first encounter with a spirit was of a young age too, and maybe I should of shared more on my bio. I suffer from anxiety to. The world can be a cruel place at times. It is sometimes in the ‘spiritual’ I have peace. I am a ‘loner’ too, although I wish I can find my tribe and understand this messed up word. At the moment my biggest goal is finding my peace and freedom , but don’t know how. Blessings brother and I hope you find here what you seek.

1 Like

It seems we have alot of similarities ^^ I’m glad places like this exists, so we can say what we feel and have witnessed without judgment like we would’ve in this society. In here we can grow. Anyways we’ll talk again, feel free to chat

2 Likes

Hi! my name is ibleass, it means lucifer in arabic (kinda edgy isnt it?) I know nothing about magick, I just feel a strong connection to it somehow, I have been dabbling in spells ever since I was 14 and never truly passed novice level.

When it comes to whether I’ll be following LHP or RHP…well the brainwashing Ive been receiving since I was a child has succeeded in making me fear black magick and demons etc but hopefully this forum will help me annihilate all of my phobias because a part of me wants to learn more about that path and use it to fix my life :slight_smile:

4 Likes

hello again! my previous post has been detected as spam somehow, dunno why but I’ll give this a second shot :slight_smile:
The name’s Ibleass, I’m a novice, I know the bare minimum about magick. At first, I was terrified to join this forum because of the manipulations performed by organised religion that Ive underwent ever since I was a child.
I feel a strong connection to magick nevertheless, I feel it “calling my name” you could say.
Hopefully, as I learn more about the art, I’ll be a helpful user to other members of this community.
I also hope that I’ll be able to fix my spiritual and physical issues through the use of Magick.
Well that’s about it, ciao ciao :wink:

5 Likes

To this I will add that if you attempt magical operations with the idea of proving that it doesn’t work, you will get what you expect. Come at it with an open mind.

1 Like

Hi everyone!

I’ve only recently found my way onto the LHP. Better late than never?! I wouldn’t exactly say I had a Christian upbringing (and I’ve certainly never considered myself to be a christian), but I did go to a Church of England school. So I grew up surrounded by all the hymns and services and what-not, and because it was all I’d known, I just kinda went along with it really…that changed as I got older as began seeing it for what it really was!

Without turning this into some kind of ‘Dear Diary’ entry, I’ve had a pretty tough life - as I realise many have - and I feel that it’s kept me from becoming all that I might have been. That is set to change though and thanks to what I’ve already learnt, and attempted to put into practice, over the past few months, I’m feeling more empowered than I ever have before.

Anyway, that’s enough of that. I’m really excited to be joining this community and I’ll apologise up-front for asking so many questions :yum:

P.S.
I’d like to share an experience I had yesterday with (?) Azazel (?) and would like to see how it compares to others’ experiences with him. Could someone point me in the right direction please…should I start a new thread, or search an existing “Experiences with Azazel” thread and add it there? Thanks!

8 Likes

Naaaaah. sorry, we’re all too busy living our lives and doing our thing. :smiley:

Do you want to send us proof you are sincere?

By post and hand-delivered??

Please do, we’ll pick that apart and change goalposts as we wish, as people do regarding the “paranormal” every day!

Sheesh.

14 Likes

Search Azazel first, plenty of threads about him on here.

Welcome

1 Like

Thanks! That was awesome lol. I havent been on much and I’m sorry I missed it. Sorry to you and sorry for me lol. I would like to think that a balance does exist somewhere, and slowly but surely I feel like I’m starting to see it a bit. I will try your meditation and focus on it more. Thanks again!

2 Likes

“If you are really a particle physicist, could you please prove the existence of the Highs boson?”

“Well, yes but you’ll need to go get a PhD in particle physics to understand what I’m talking about.”

Some people claim that those who believe in science have faith in things they have not seen for themselves. I think that’s wrong. Most of us have an education in science and mathematics. We have learned enough to know that scientists aren’t just making stuff up. The same principle applies to the arcane arts.

I think Socrates holds the key to the first door. Accept the notion that you don’t actually know anything at all. “I think therefore I am” doesn’t even count. You don’t know what thought is and the concept of self will be obliterated soon enough if you keep going.

If you can grok your complete and total ignorance, congratulations. You know that you know nothing. You know one thing that muggles do not. You are now a one eyed man in the land of the blind. Enjoi

4 Likes