Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

Welcome to the rabbit hole that is BALG! Enjoy the ride!

1 Like

I have 2 posts on here because when I first posted, it told me it was taken down. Wasn’t sure how long it would take so I made a second post lol

1 Like

Welcome if you want a start you must learn more about yourself meditation is the best way to do this if there is an imbalance in your mind your magic may be unstable

2 Likes

Yeah, the automated system thing for some reason snagged it and held it in limbo, I just okayed it, sorry about that - the occasional false positive does happen with anything like that. :blush:

2 Likes

haha it’s okay, i was just impatient - my bad :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

any kind of meditation you think would be best?

1 Like

Yes. Also meditation music is useful too

2 Likes

Hello. Thank you for the invitation to join (Youtube). I am here to do preliminary academic research on “alternative spirituality,” from the perspective of the Magician.

5 Likes

Hi everyone, I’m excited to be here. My goal is to read and learn for now, ask questions when necessary.
My journey towards enlightenment began a few years ago when I began reading tarot. However, I have always suffered from depression and since that time it has actually gotten worse, because of life’s occurrences (loss of job, death of loved ones). I have many goals for myself that I just can’t seem to envision meeting. The most important one is getting out of poverty for the purpose of leaving my kids with some kind of cushion… my own parents have bailed me out a few times and I am grateful but also longing to be able to be in a position where I too can do the same for my own children when needed. Also, it would please me immensely if I could pay back my parents. Or even be able to buy them birthday gifts for a change :weary:…Anyways, my point in my rambling is I have “stumbled” upon articles online centered around asking spirits to help with such goals and I feel drawn in…I’ve always worked better in a team than by myself besides, I dont know where else to turn :weary: if I dont do something soon I fear I won’t survive. …or I’ll go insane, literally, and end up in a psych ward doped up on meds which I dont want.
So anyways, that’s my brief intro. I appreciate any advice, tips, anything!
And one question I have relating to my journey…is there a spirit or spirits that help with depression or mental health in general? Or grief even…I would be grateful for some insight on that topic. Or a link to a related thread. Thank you.

7 Likes

When you summon a spirit you have to state your intent on why your summoning them after that it’s up to the entity your trying to summon to choose to help you or not there’s quite a few threads here on this very topic

2 Likes

I wondered if there were former cult members here. Glad there is a place for us here to heal.

2 Likes

What do you mean?

Hi!

My name is Mackenzie, and I’m new to this forum. I am very new to the occult. I enjoy candle magick, meditation, and I’ve recently started working with minor angels and demons. The works of the Gallery of Magick and Jason Miller have been personal favorites of mine.

Thank you for welcoming me!

10 Likes

Welcome to the rabbit hole that is BALG! Buckle up and enjoy the ride! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hello everyone, My name is Angelica and I am very new to all of this magic, evocation, meditations and stuff. About five years ago I was very interesting in magic and the unknown because I always had these dreams where I could do things and with that also came darkness which followed me in my dreams and tried to hunt me down many times. I don’t know if that’s interesting or not but I just wanted to share. I do not have years of practice with anything but I’d like to learn more about magic, meditation and other stuff.

14 Likes

Welcome to the forum. Enjoy the information and conversations.

3 Likes

Okay, I had to edit because I wasn’t sure I knew what I was doing :laughing:

Hello everyone. You all can call me Moe. I am a 28 yr. old female. I’ve never posted in forums as I’ve always been a lurker.

Your name: Moe

Kinds of magick you like: Im interested in all forms of magick. I’ve worked with chaos magick and vodou. I am more of a student learning and reading. I am a very spiritual person and I currently don’t follow a specific path or religion.

• Current goals: I’d like to embrace my darker side and would like to learn more about the left hand path. I’d like to learn more about evocation/invocation. I want to be confident when working with demons. Ive worked with angels, lwas, and orishas I want to learn to trust my intuition and enhance my abilities and magick power. I’m excited I found this website because there is so much information here and people that can help answer questions and teach. I believe this is good for me because while I’ve studied many magick paths, I think I’ve found where I need to be :smile:

• Current struggles- Banishing and protection, love and relationships, finances and being confident in my magickal workings.

If I can think of anything else to share, I will post later. I am grateful for this site and again I’m happy to be here :blush:

6 Likes

Hello, I’m Yujin. It means “crystal of the universe”. It’s kind of fitting for me because I’m currently very obsessed with outer space, hahah.

I have always been drawn to darker magick. I do not use it to harm others; it is simply the company I enjoy. As a child, the gods I prayed to didn’t answer or help me. I developed my own method to make my wishes come true and when I was given access to the Internet around 7 or 8 years old, I realized that others had done it before me and called it chaos magick. :stuck_out_tongue: Now, I’m already 19. I thought getting my life to be perfect would make me happy, but I’m not. I’m still bored with the chains of society.

Currently, I yearn to know more things beyond Earth and its associated realms. I want to reconcile the gentle and bloodthirsty aspects of myself, and learn to ascend beyond myself. I also want to try drawing more monstrous things when I have time. My customers always ask for pretty portraits of angels or vampires or sexy incubi and it has made me so sick of painting.

I have been struggling with a very terrible case of magician’s obsession. I fell headfirst into the 23 current and frankly underestimated it. It’s rare to find people working with it even on the Internet, so I came here for some advice.

This seems like a lovely community, and I’m glad it exists!

9 Likes

hI Mombromm

im fairly new myself. would love to share experiences and findings together if you keen with that.

1 Like

Ouiiii! Bienvenue!

1 Like