Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

Thank you. Appreciate it

3 Likes

Hello and Welcome Rin I hope you enjoy yourself here, as well please do write about your story I would happily read it and hear about everything you seen.

1 Like

Aw thank you that’s sweett. I did write about a couple things in my journal. It’s titled Just a Whisper… I should probably title it journalll though heheh

even the whispers have meaning, as well if you have any symbols that you see in your dreams draw them as well. they will help you.

That’s why I titled it that. Because it’s full of things that I’ll likely never get to say outloud.

1 Like

Okay, well i wish you the best on your path Rin. and i you like same help just ask.

1 Like

Aw thanks you too seeker :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well since everytime I post its followed by “you still haven’t introduced yourself blah blah blah” I will. My name is Dave. My top interests in the occult are necromancy and evocation. I am still a novice since my its hard to practice these arts and be a full-time father to two young boys.

6 Likes

Search @C.Kendall, he has many killer posts , and extremely good information and his own written rites , I believ he posted a thread in regards to all the basic info in working with lucifer. Good luck.
If you have cash to purchase the Lucifer chronicles , I highly recommend the purchase, im in Canada so it cost , me 415.00 $ but it was well worth every penny m as its been skyrocketing my ascent the more i progress through it. Darkest blessings!

2 Likes

Why?

All the good grimoire magicians of old had Assistants.

Start 'em young.

3 Likes

Hi @ all here!

I was Initiated in western mystery tradition 10 years ago, but I left the path of the lodge, because I realized that they builded up a hidden jail.

During my journey, i realized that my way of success is and was always in going my own individual path of magic.

I have deeper understanding of the energies and entities working around and behind us because of my own experience - not because of studying “the teachings”, more with taking a closer/deeper look to the reality of my life…

…and a lot of my findings are the same as E.A. Koetting and other magicans told here, so its a pleasure to meet this awesome community here and im looking forward to make further steps into/through the Abyss…

At the moment im based in Bavaria, South Germany.

I´m open minded to meet nice people here, so dont hestitate to msg me if you want to know me.

Blessings, and thanks for your attention^^

10 Likes

My name is Nick. I’m into magick that requires states of hyper focus like paradigm and thought based magicks. I’m also into obe theory and consciousness. Furthermore, I have experience dealing with some demons, angels, and pantheonic deities. Current goals are really just to stay stable and keep my job. Also trying to develop more ideas about obe and our fundamental composition. Current struggles are mostly mundane stuff. I got diagnosed with schizophrenia for telling the wrong doctors about seeing things while in sleep paralysis. I type a lot. I’ve been trying to understand more about the so called spirit world for a long time. I’ve been into this stuff for about ten years.

8 Likes

Kat27, I feel your pain. I was married for almost sixteen years with my first husband. We have two sons together. He went behind my back many times during our marriage, and continuely beat me down emotionally. There was no more trust or love between us.

I was a huge believer in God at that time. I prayed to Him constantly about bettering my marriage and helping me emotionally. I felt I was going crazy, like I was in the twilight zone. God never answered my prayers, and just let me feel alone and depressed.

I went to the left hand path soon after divorcing him. I’m in a better place now. I have serenity and clarity. I never had that back when I believed in God. Now I enjoy talking to ancient ones who actually listen.

3 Likes

Understand completely how you felt, for me it’s 20 times worse as its my own sister that’s screwing up my life, lol can u believe they actually trying to have a baby before my divorce even goes through and after the divorce they want to get married, sick right, anyways I don’t know if anyone will understand me but I feel that the only way for me to get justice is to ensure that that never happens and also to make my husband bend to my every will, it may sound a little weird cos many will say just move on but the damage is done and I don’t think I’ll ever be able to trust anyone again, and why should the people who made my life miserable have a happy ever after

2 Likes

@Kat27, I can’t say if your situation is 20 times worse than what I went through with my first ex. I’m not in your shoes. I don’t know what you’re going through, just like you haven’t been in my shoes and have no idea what I’ve been through. Our stories may not be exactly the same, but we both have been deeply hurt and damaged by our men.

My ex cursed himself by doing what he did and will forever remain single because of it. He goes from woman to woman, looking for the perfect one for him. He will never find her, because she is me. He screwed up. His umpteenth girlfriend just left him, not even a week ago. I’m laughing.

He’s asked me more than once to take him back. Never again will I ever trust him enough to go back to him. I don’t want to be with someone I can’t trust. That would just be stupid on my part. His curse is of torment and loneliness for the rest of his life. I’m glowing because of that.

It’s great that u found your peace again, being hurt by the people you trust the most is the worst feeling ever, I went into depression mode for a while but had to pull up my socks on my own because of my baby’s, I think they keep me to the ground

1 Like

That’s good, that you put on your big girl panties. No intended offense by saying that. I had to do it. It wasn’t easy, but I did it. My boys kept me grounded. They helped me see that there was more to life than what I was going through with my ex. I had to get a job and start supporting them and myself. I had my good days and my bad days. During my bad days, all I had to do was look at my handsome creations and my spirits were lifted. Life has it’s challenges, but we get through them…one challenge at a time…one day at a time. :blush:

3 Likes

Definitely, thanks for the upliftment

1 Like

What’s up everybody, I’m a new LHP Magician. My ultimate goal is Godhood in the flesh. I want to be an actual god in this realm. Some people want this and some don’t. This will be a very interesting journey.

7 Likes

Welcome to the forum, @Jdprice.

2 Likes