Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

My name is Sonata, and I’m student at the law department. here is so amazing place,

6 Likes

Welcome Babaroga. It’s nice to meet you. :grinning:

1 Like

The most powerful shamanic magic occurs within the Delta State. Theta’s its doorway.

2 Likes

Awesome. Thank you for the information. I’ve heard I have a lot of power within me. I just wish I knew how to use it, control it, and release it. I don’t even know how to tap into it. It’s frustrating. I feel like I have all this amazing power that could help people and myself, and it’s just going to waste, cause I can’t use it. :confused:

1 Like

2 Likes

Hi, I’m sorry I’m not comfortable saying my name right now, no disrespect intended, thanks

3 Likes

My name is Jaison I’m from Zimbabwe please members I’m new here welcome me and show me the way

9 Likes

Welcome to the forum. You don’t have to give your name. Just tell us a bit about yourself and what type of magick interests you and what brought you here. That way the more experienced of us are better able to help and answer your questions.

2 Likes

The reason I came here its because I’m in the mission of becoming a son of Lord hail Satan and I’m ready to sell my self to devil.

I’m just a very simple guy and friendly

1 Like

Name…Jaison

Friendly guy

Wish to connect with all demons and get to know them

Wish to be famous and more powerfull

3 Likes

Not sure why this was posted in this thread…

I think it belongs in the Intro thread here:

@Lady_Eva is it possible to move this post?

2 Likes

My name is Jaison I hereby surrender my self to devil

magic I would like to have is…magic love
Magic money
Magic power

Current goes…none

Future goes…soul travel and famous

Hi I’m statuenation. I’m currently studying hermetics, and the “path” that makes most sense to me is chaos magic, in the sense of taking what works from different sects and leaving the bullshit behind, and experimentation. We’ll see how I feel in the future, but that’s where I’m at now. Amen.

7 Likes

My name is Mehgan, I don’t really have any kind of magickal label. I’m constantly learning about the lhp, I suppose since the beginning of last year. I’ve always felt like a natural “witch”, but I think I shied away from it after a few things happened when I was a teenager. Another story for another day. I’ve been “dabbling” (I know, the dreaded “dabbler”) in reawakening that part of myself in order to take back control of my life once again, so yea.
I’m a full-time mom to my 6-month old baby boy, who’s awesome. I do have a boyfriend of 9 yrs, though most the time I feel single, so that’s a story for another day. I love him hella, but ya just can’t force someone to love you in the way you want them to. Whatever though, we have our baby boy together and my baby boy is all that matters to me now.
Anyways, I live in central Florida, born and raised here, love the sunshine (hate the hurricanes lol). I’m into an all-natural lifestyle, organic / healthy food, and baking (I love baking, I’m addicted to sweets but I use organic ingredients so it’s ok right?).
I’m looking to make new friends who are like-minded, mature, down-to-earth, and all around kind. I’m open to learning anything that can enhance my life. Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Welcome to the rabbit hole that is BALG!

6 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

3 Likes

Welcome!

3 Likes

Thank you very much!
:blush:

3 Likes

To be quiet honest, I was a strong believer of God and doing all things good, recently I’ve been put in a situation that not many would survive emotionally and mentally, I’ve sat down for days and nights holding my two baby’s hands praying to God for a change crying and begging because I couldn’t handle the emotional pain of my situation but nothing has changed. I started looking up the Internet initially for spells to change my situation and that’s how I found this forum, the spirits of the questions seem to help a lot of people and I’ve made up my mind to rather serve an entity that actually helps me. As I’ve said in my first post I’ve been married for 9 years, it’s not a perfect marriage there is no such thing but my sister has played a huge role in Making sure my marriage never succeeds, now we are at a point of divorce and my husband says things like he doesn’t find me attractive and I have certain problem which were never an issue before, he just says whatever it takes to get me out of his life and my sister is such a manipulator that she has him feeling like he can’t live without her and he dances to her every tune, I have no experience at all with what to do so I need a detailed explanation, I’ve been looking at sallos because he makes people stay faithful to one another so I’m hoping to go along with that. Thank u

6 Likes

Thank you for telling us more about yourself and situation. The people here are very friendly and helpful and we will do our best to help you :slight_smile:

4 Likes