Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

Hi, my name is Richmond and i’m new to the forum.
I don’t know what kind of magick i like since i am just getting started.
I guess my current goals are getting results with spells, astral projecting, opening my 3rd eye and evoking my first demon or angel.
I am currently struggling with my goals so if you guys have some advice that could help me please, don’t hesitate to share it with me. :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Hi! I’m Prophet. I joined this forum because I’m a new (and very deep in the closet) magician and this seemed like a nice place to connect with other magicians. I’ve been practicing magic since October of last year.

Nice to meet all of you!

9 Likes

Welcome!

1 Like

I go by Demeter in pagan/magical circles. I’m not comfortable sharing a photo. I’m shy when I’m online. I even opted out of Facebook several years ago because I suspected all the issues that are now in the news regarding Facebook.
What type of magic do I like? I’m a Goddess person perhaps a different way of putting it is I’m into eclectic Dianic Wicca with a Celtic bent. Although I usually practice as a solitary for the 8 solar holidays sometimes I’ll go to festivals.
Sometimes people get upset about Dianic Wicca because it is perceived to be TERF (trans exclusionary radical feminism). I’m not exclusionary at all.
I started on a magical path before there was such a strong emphasis on right vs left hand path. My path doesn’t fall easily into such categories. I’ve always loved Scott Cunningham’s books. I’m also not big on elaborate ceremony.
I will admit that I am completely new to the idea of a dedicated black magic left hand path. So I’m finding that interesting.
What are my current goals and struggles? Oh, I got lots of both.

6 Likes

Hello Everyone
I’m Amit Kumar Singh
From India
As i’m still confused how can i upload my photo here so i’ll just give this imgur link
https://imgur.com/gallery/HfBnk
I want black magic to help me with my carrier into Djing & music production and make me a big Star in that area.
my current struggle is i’m not getting any gig i’m feeling completely wasted.
i had faith in god but he left me alone so it’s my time to leave him. and get my new god Lucifer

7 Likes

Hello I am Kelly,
I am new to the community and would like to explore what there is. I live in a small secluded town that does not offer very much in the magick realm.
image|375x500
My main goals are to bcome the best version of myself by overcoming fear and self critisism/doubt.
I hope to create a holding of love and a little darkness in the world.
With love
Kelly

7 Likes

Hello my name is Michael Williams I manage a Facebook group called Ordo Drakonis. I recently got involved with BALG through the Ascending Flame.It is where my path lead me .And it is indeed what I have been doing. Several of the members of my group are involved in this one and several others.

10 Likes

I am Tonmoy. primarily i was involved with planetary magic then came into the occult. I have worked with mother kali and other planetary spirits, mostly with spirits related to moon. I am studying occult and learning to work with. current goal is to learn and prepare myself for the next level. current struggle : no, I control my reality so why worry about struggle.!

5 Likes

I am interested in the occult knowledge you have gleaned from the bible. Yes I know that there is concealed within its pages such knowledge, due many years of intentional mistranslation , much has been removed.
If you would be willing to share this here, or as a pm to me. If not, all is well as I always respect another walker.

2 Likes

Hello I am a demonic magician that believes divine light through angels is the way to go! All in all I’m a good guy. Looking for more people who support Al Uzza Astoreth. Anyway! I’ll be in touch.

9 Likes

my name is caleb cline
i would like to understand sigil magick. and all types of magick
my goals are to be able to communicate with bune , bael and gremory.
I’m fresh with this so i don’t have any struggles as of right now

7 Likes

Hi thanks for welcoming me I’m a newbie on a journey to explore and find myself right now my interest is learning more about magic and working with Belial I’ve been getting attacked for almost all of my life and the spirits have reached me to start fighting back so here I am right now I am currently suffering with a criminal court case that hold me up to 14 felonies and fraud and it’s wrong the man had dementia and forgot who the hell I was and pressed charges on me for helping handeling his affairs this is taking a toll on me and I’m sueing a dealership that sold me a fucked up car that I can’t even drive they are being ass holes and on top of that I’m broke and have 3 kids to take care of on my own the father isn’t involved I wanna curse his ass for leaving me high and dry also I’m a good person but I have been walked on for years some one please help me I want success money and get out of debt I want to live comfortable for a change my kids want a better life hell I can’t even afford anything for them I’m stuck and I’m turning to the dark to help me or any one that can I’m ready to fight back!!!

10 Likes

Thanks Much , well I just joined the Forum obviously today and I’ve been following EA’s site and videos that you certainly are involved with and the last 4 months I found very interesting and very alluring I’m interested in developing black magic yes I feel that I’ve been that in a past life and I believe I’ve done Alchemy at some point in another lifetime as well.

Just like X been challenging I’ve had a lot of spiritual beliefs and growth and turning point right now. I have reached out to Bellagio and nothing’s been returned quite honestly so I’m not sure that is the path I should take even though I’m very attracted to what he represents I like all the the demon information and everything from Solomon as well hermetic magic I find interesting but it’s the core black magic that I have in the most attracted to with you and me a site provide to us and to the many people throughout the community. I don’t know what else to say except I hope I can find some clear Direction because I felt very positive up until a couple days ago about this left hand path and I don’t know what else to say.

Thanks for reaching out to me Timothy I appreciate it and I appreciate what you and everyone provides here on this site and in the Forum. Hope to learn more in the very near future. Timothy I’ll ask you or make a comment . I wish I could directly talk to some of your top authors there or at least on an email I don’t have Facebook never did and with the current environment not about to get online with Facebook ever for that matter. So if there was another way of exchanging or asking a couple of direct questions, actually speaking to my feelings about going forward with EA or any of the others that would be great just my two cents worth. Understand they want to protect there time away from the business .

VinceQ

8 Likes

So I Meant Belial , and I’d listened and or read the other notable authors and found then fascinating from an near relating point if view . What I was trying to relate . That’s all .

2 Likes

Hello All,

I have been into the occult since childhood. The typical weird occurences, dreams, UFOS, etc. Was a stone cold skeptic for a very long time. Then a great number of even weirder and life-altering events happened.

Much introspection occurred and I found I was drawn to the left hand path, but with a little bit of an eclectic/chaote approach. The mindset as well the approach to reality and the self are what attracted me. In addition to the anti-nomian aspects of various LHP currents/paths.

I dabbled in the past and in recent years I have started doing more rituals, sorcery, literature, as well as meditation. Divination is something I am struggling just to begin. Time, you see, is something to be set aside for this, but all else seems to intrude or demand more attention. The wells from which I draw are many, but all are deep. Some goetia, alchemy, qabbalah, qliphoth, gnosticism, zen, kundalini, santeria, palo mayombe, gnostic-satanism, setianism. I could go on, but I won’t.

Hope to meet new people and have some great interactions here!

8 Likes

Hey everyone - I just joined up because I’m interested to learn Enochian Magick and have a deep interest in John Dee. It has been a lifelong journey for me to get to this place and I feel like now is the time for me to get serious and get some results for myself. Any advice or help is always welcome. I am super-introverted (even introducing myself in a forum is uncomfortable) but I’ve been reading quite a few posts and everyone seems to be helpful and respectful. Hopefully I can contribute a little something throughout my journey.

12 Likes

Welcome!

1 Like

Thanks I need all the help I can get

1 Like

Hi to everyone. . I am a devotee of La Santisima Muerte. I am also learning to read the cards . Am going to receive elekes soon , however I am not initiated into any path as of yet . I’m new to this page and somewhat shy so I’m not comfortable sharing pics just yet . But I thank you all for welcoming me.

Ashe

10 Likes

Hello, Everyone, My name is Geoff but you call me Oni or Seeker is fine. It a pleasure to meet you all, I grew up and around magic all my life with my father following nordic practitioner, I was told to find my own path, so this is why I believe in knowledge is power. So learning about all paths of magic and faith.

*The kinds of magick I like as I could not say, for my thirst for knowledge make me learn all paths.
*My current goals is to keep learning and bettering myself, so I can become more of the living God I know I can be.
*My current struggles is changing everything that is that is holding me down, and restraining me to do better.

13 Likes