Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

Welcome, you have come to the right place!:corar:

2 Likes

Hi! Im from India. Well I have not much to tell about me. I’m sirian starseed(atleast that has been told to me). Really no experience in magic. My father is umm u could call a vessel for goddess durga. She can take over his body for short duration and talk through him. So u could imagine why I’m on this forum :grin: also, there is a djinn living under our property. we sacrifice rooster on a special day and pour the blood through a hole, so that djinn can feed on it. Do guys think its possible to control djinn. Its one of the reason i joined this forum. Would love some help on how to control this otherworldly entity.

9 Likes

Hi all new here. My name is Zay and its nice to be apart of this forum, hope I can learn new things and be of help to some people. I practise mainly mental magick and psionics/energy work. Specifically using visualization/concentration in certain states to affect the reality around me. However, I’m also looking foward to learning more about evocation after an experience trying to contact Lucifer. That is all, thank you

9 Likes

My name is Zachary. I have no formal magickal basis. My entire life I’ve always been interested in mythology, and in other beings (Whenever i play a video game, i search for a bestiary, that kind of thing). Regardless of the path i choose to work with initially, I feel that enjoyment of the arts for me will come with connecting and communing with external forces. Currently, I have two dragon spirit companions who are being very patient with me as i attempt to break down my own barriers and gain mastery over myself.

I’ve been lurking on these forums for a short while, browsing through everything that catches my eye. I feel comfortable enough with the BALG community to share my progress up til now.

I am 22, and have been a fan of mythology my whole life(my childhood movie was disney’s hercules, even when i was more well versed and knew the mythology was a little fudged, i liked the movie). The greatest gift I’ve been given is the fact that I grew up without censorship. There was no restriction on ideas. My actual study of occult began when I simply became curious about the name Nergal, having seen it in a few shows and games and internet references. Nergal led me to christian demonology, and from there the subject studies keep going down rabbit hole after rabbit hole. Sometimes certain things came full circle, sometimes not. I’ve dipped my toes in a little of everything, but havent stepped foot into any deep waters. Certain things are ideas and abstract concepts that i need experience to “put a face to a name” energetically speaking.

My spirit bond is new, but my spirit companions have really been putting in the effort to teach me, and I’m just doing my best to pick up what they put down for me. Short term, I want to be (am* dammit switch the thought process lol) able to communicate and sense spirits, intentions and surrounding energies. My main struggles come from mastery over self. Whether it is simply my nature, or my gemini sign is a cause, I have a hard time balancing my own duality. Everything is a struggle for me at the moment, but i feel it is because I am following my path exactly how I need to. Without struggle, things are awfully static.

11 Likes

Hello.
my name is Kathy and I am from Central Europe. I was interested in the magic half a year ago when I got into a difficult life situation. When searching for information on the Internet, I also found your forum. I wonder how to make contact with spirits.

10 Likes

hello from south america!
My name’s Gonzalo and i’m from Perú.im new to all of this so i dont have any experience in anything related to magic or else but i look forward to it! i created my account to learn from 0 and get better with time hopefully i can learn something :smiley:

12 Likes

Nice Icon you have…be a shame is somebody…copy wrote it!

3 Likes

Hello my excellent mystical friends!

You can call me Shane, and I am an ‘80s kid that currently resides in the wonderful wilds of…Illinois in the United States. I will preface this with the knowledge that I enjoy humor and I am a smart ass sometimes. So, if that comes across in my intro…that is why. I also get a little talkative on this topic, so this might be a bit long, FYI.

My background is pretty lengthy, so I will summarize like most everyone else. I got my start with the “weird” when I was a child who grew up in the pretty typical Christianity dominated small town. I always felt different from everyone else around me, so I would latch onto fantastical movies and cartoons and adjust my play accordingly! If you grew up as a kid in the 1980’s like I did, you might know of some of the pretty awesome cartoons I had to emulate. :grin:

Needless to say, with no understanding of what was going on in my life and having the crap scared out of me a few times by things I did not understand, I ended up shutting down and avoiding any topic that could be supernatural related for a long time. We moved from the small town when I was 9 to a bigger Midwestern city, so I had a pretty easy time blending in and being a secretly interested in weird stuff kind of person.

Jump forward a decade to my final years of high school, and I met a few friends who stated they used magick and wanted to start a coven. Since I was pretty interested in psychic stuff at the time, making sure to grab the few psychic books they had at the bookstore, I decided to explore this world of wizards and fireballs and everything I knew from video games and entertainment. It was totally different, and this world of “so mote it be x3”, spirits, and that stuff got really weird to me. As interesting as the topic was, I ended up sensing a contradiction in style with my teacher at the time, even though I know now that he had good intentions to try and find a way to teach me, so I left magick on its behind with high school.

Mythology and stories are always of interest to me, so during my time with magick studies, I was told the goddess Athena was paying attention to me. Feeling cool that a deity had the hots for me (teenage boy – female deity…you get the idea of why I thought that), I did keep talking to her for a while. It was only vocally with no ritual or channeling involved, I just kept on talking to the air like a ruler to a subject. Also, if it was real you didn’t want to piss off a deity right? The stories of those Greek gods were nasty when ignored. Funny enough, strange things never stopped happening to me even during this time, but when I look back I see that I was getting what could have been responses. Luckily for me, I was dense enough to go “la,la,la” and pretty much ignore and not pay attention at all. Eventually, I stopped talking to Athena because life happened, I felt ignored and the whole thing seemed stupid.

Adulthood has been a mix of survival, doing the adult thing, and slowly examining these topics as time allowed. Over the last five or so years, I have really started to ratchet up the knowledge gaining and investigating these topics again. Believe it or not, I took a look at BALG years ago thinking it was interesting, but I never stuck around thinking it was a rip off/too good to be true thing. Dude just wanted money from us, etc. And boy would I never actually join and make a post like this one! I did use the site to propel research topics on succubus entities, gods, ghosts, psychic abilities, energetic healing, etc.

Full circle time, pretty much everything I have avoided in life, I am now gaining exposure to or practice in some form. Eventually, this information led to today where I am learning what I can about consciousness and our nature as beings in this reality to find the part that I am to play. Oh and I am back on this site too, thinking it is much less full of crap. :wink:

Current Goals:
–I want to understand me and reality: It is obvious to me at this point that I have a very powerful ability to alter reality (I love calling it reality shaping) and that seems to be directly related to a mechanic of how magick operates. So, I am here to gain knowledge from anyone and anything that can help me towards that goal.

–Connect with spirits: be it gods, angels, demons or whatever we choose to label them as. I want to find out if Athena was real, is it my imagination, are these other spirits as real as they seem? Small questions right? Ultimately, I want to shape my life based on the knowledge and support I gain. In a way, I am also looking to give myself validation like most everyone in this work.

Current Struggles:
–Remove Fear: This one is sticky. When I was kid, I ended up locking away abilities due to fear of myself that I had. Everything I have attempted from psychic abilities to magick seem laced with doubt towards myself to run away from the topic. I am to change this.

–Realize others are like me: Posting here on this site is strange for me and a little uncomfortable since I have been hiding my nature most of my life. Part of removing fear, is to begin to actualize who you are, so joining this community is my first step towards that end.

Much has been left out, but I hope you enjoyed the summary of me (if you made it this far). I look forward to communicating and working with each of you in the various topics around here as we gain knowledge together!

12 Likes

Hello, my name is Julia and I call myself mostly Filia in public. I am 25 years old and live in Germany since I am 3 years old. With the magic I came in contact with 8 years, especially through the relationship to the wind and nature. A friend recommended me this forum which is why I’m here now. Since I was 16, I had a kind of blockage that did not let me do anything anymore. Even today it seems to me like I’m back at zero. Not everything is gone, seeing, feeling and hearing is still there but these energetic things like energy work and cooperation with the wind just do not work as they used to. I was hoping I might find someone here who understands me and maybe knows what’s wrong with me. Otherwise, I’m looking forward to good discussions and nice people.

Greetings Filia

12 Likes

My initial instinct was clean your focal points/ chakras. Beyond that, the most likes cause of astral impairment is neglect of your meditation.

2 Likes

I don’t know how to post a photo here just yet.

My name is Dave. Regarding Magical/Coven names, I go by Tenebrous.

I am a long time researcher and collector of books on the occult. I guess you could call me an armchair occultist because I rarely do any rites.

I am interested in most forms of magick and most traditions. I have been collecting books since I was 15. I tend to refrain from calling on the Abrahamic god. I am however interested in most other gods. The Left hand path has been a fascination of mine, but my background is originally Pagan. However, for some reason I’m more attracted to darker magick. Part of the reason why is because the lighter side feels shallow, dogmatic, hypocritically moralistic, obsessed with normalcy, or simply impotent. Above all, I identify with outcasts and those of disenfranchised groups, and lighter traditions seem to be willing to ostracize others who don’t fit in and disagree with the powers that be, and frankly I take offense to that. The darkside has been mentally challenging; forcing me to dissolve the concept of good and evil and then reconstruct them. It doesn’t categorize people for purposes of social engineering. Above all, darkness seems to encompass all things either outside of what is considered normal or what is known.

If I had a goal, I guess it would be to find out who and what I am and where I’m from. I was diagnosed with Aspergers and never have felt like the world accepts me; like I’m just not allowed to form connections. I have always felt more of a connection to fantasy characters, particularly non-human races. Other than that, I suppose I want to be like those fantasy heroes; to explore and go on adventures in the spirit world, to meet magical creatures, to fight and protect others, or something of the same spirit on a more earthly level, empower myself, gain success, use my success to help others some how, advocate for others with Aspergers or just outcasts and disenfranchised groups, and teach the tools of empowerment and train others to do all of this.

My struggles in magick mainly revolve around how I don’t trust my own knowledge. I either jump from book to book or discourage myself somehow. I am also a solitary practitioner who desperately is looking for guidance, either by a coven, teacher, or just a friend of similar interest and more experience. Also going back to being attracted to darker traditions, I worry if I’m putting myself in danger. One book says this, one book says that. Though frankly, I’m getting a head ache. I’d turn to a lighter path for balance, but I can’t shake the feeling of hypocritical bull shit. As Lavey said, “to virtually everyone, some group is evil incarnate.” White light traditions and religions are guilty of this the most, and myths state gods are just as vulnerable to this as humans. Course I’m being a hypocrite.

Out side of Magick, I am into games like Warhammer, Magic the gathering, and Guildwars 2. I’m also working on my own named Dark Magi. I’m an aspiring fantasy writer who’s trying to fit Aspergers experiences and occult knowledge together. I enjoy anime and catching up on classic shows like Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy. I live in the New Jersey/New York area. If anyone is in that area, message me if you wanna chill. Please be okay with how I come off.

14 Likes

My name is Amer, I am 20 years old and live in Switzerland. I am totally new when it comes to magic/occultism and etc. My ultimate goal for now is to simply feel a demon’s presence or in the best case see his/her physical form. My several attempts in trying to do this have failed, I’d like to be part of this community so i can learn more and grow spiritually, I strongly believe this is the right path for me.

8 Likes

Hi there, I’m Ink. (Well, my username is haha)
I’m 22 and a Cancer.
I’ve had a few spiritual experiences when I was a kid, but nothing super flashy. I was raised christian, and personally, I know that I would have been a much happier and healthier person if I hadn’t have been.

I have an interest in divination, and have had some cool things happen when using tarot. I want to work on clairaudience and continue to learn to astral project. I’ve made some small progress on the latter but haven’t been able to successfully project, yet.
I also would like to build some good relationships with a few demons I’ve taken and interest in, if they wish to do so.

I’m currently focusing on meditation and balancing my chakras.
I do struggle with being a skeptic, but I know this is usually your ego trying to make sense of what it cannot explain. I am wary however of what people say and do not believe everything I hear, I take things with a grain of salt. Balance is key.

Hopefully I can learn a lot, and make progress with my spiritual development!

8 Likes

Hi im alex from india im new to magic im into sigil magic n wanna learn about invocation n how to talk to spirit

8 Likes

Hi, my name is Fadi

I’m 24 years old Leo in Belgium, seeking truth.
In the first 18 years of my life things were a little quiet and normal as one would say. Until I had my spontaneous Kundalini awakening happen in 2012. After that happened I met my twin soul, and am currently in the 6th year of my Dark Night of the Soul. Somewhere in 2015 i decided to evoke the spirit Vine, so I could know more about the Devil out of wanting to know truth as I question much. But as naive, arrogant and ignorant as I was, I could not keep quiet, being so disrespectful . Which has proven itself to be difficult to handle and has no real value to me. But I am changing and so things are starting to shift. I am planning to contact Lucifer, but as I have just started this stage in my life, things still will need to be cleared with me.

I think I do harbour some gifts. I don’t really know exactly what yet, but that is all coming in time. I also play my guitar a lot named Azura which I consider a gift, both guitar and skill.
I’ve always been interested in psionic powers,manifesting abilities, and I have my tarot cards too.
There is still a huge amount to learn, as I am spiritually still young and only now am I consciously walking my LHP.

My ultimate goal would be to know truth. Truth is something that seek and hold in high regard. As many here probably do.

My biggest struggle would be controlling my mind. There’s something I read about it: either you control your mind, or your mind controls you. The latter would be applicable to me hah. But I do aspire to control the mind that has been given to me.

I found that the LHP is certainly something for me as I have ‘seen the light within the dark’ in my Dark Night of the Soul.

Thanks for reading and here’s a picture of me

9 Likes

Just call me Faustus. It’s a moniker that I have used for years in different places. I have been practicing magic off and on since about the mid 80’s back when good books were hard to find. Went from Wicca to Satanism and chaos magic. Discovered E.A.'s work about six years ago and found it to be quite workable.

I have been watching the forums here for a few years and decided it was time that I get involved. My current focus is on Goetic evocation, and vampirism both as a means of ascent and as a weapon. That’s about all I can think of at the moment.

I should add that I like what I see here and I will give a shout to @Lady_Eva for doing such a good job.

11 Likes

My name is Austin I am here honestly to learn about other magicks and I am interested in learning and hope that is alright my struggle right now is learning about Lord Rosier in hopes that he may help me.

9 Likes

Hi my name is Ronald. I have recently gotten into magick for a few reason. One is to improve my life, 2 is to conquer the heart of my crush, and 3. To help those in need. I am a catholic but I am open to this kind of stuff.

8 Likes

It’s best to use magick to become someone worthy of your crush. However, I’ve had to learn that no matter how interested you are in a particular person, they may not be what you’re looking for. You may not find them as interesting as you would have thought or worse she may actually bring more drama into your life than you need. I think its best to put 1 and 3 before 2. If you prioritize these reasons, you may find more fulfillment than you would in a relationship. And perhaps someone, or several someones, may come along your way. A relationship is a treat, not a necessity.

2 Likes

Hi im Aze… Ive been praticing this kind of art for 5yrs now… The very first book ive read is Introduction to Ceremonial Magik… Then, ive got into the lesser book of solomon and so on… Im woderin why im much facinated by the dark arts… I havent tried to contact any demon or devil cause im kinda worrry if i can handle it, but the pull is just so strong… I can feel them… I wanted to see them as well, sometimes i ask them to show but they dont… What will happen is… im inside this room… no windows and sudeenly fly’s will just appear near me… I dont know if its a manifestation or not… I wish i cud learn more with u all… I also wanted to bend time thru the help of this spirits, like how do they do it… where did they learn it… And so many more… Thanks for the accept my brothers and sisters…

8 Likes