Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

Hello Sweetie pie > It’s been a long time; I’ve just got back on here today. Do hope you’re ok x

1 Like

Hello!

My name is Jennifer. I am in my late 30s. I love animals and creatures of all kinds. Crazy chicken lady lol. I love to read anything non-fiction, but mostly metaphysics, ancient history and the occult. Many people are surprised that I don’t watch television (except youtube)

I grew up Catholic, went to Sunday school. Was always on the rhp, never ever thought that would change. I began reading religious texts from all sorts of areas and decided to finally read the Bible a few years ago.

I assume you all can figure out how I felt about the Bible because this is where I am now. I questioned God throughout the years, but felt that questioning was wrong. I can’t question anymore. I have always been a truth -seeker, a “conspiracy theorist” if you will, and this feels right. Blindly following has never been my thing. I never accept what is being told to me. I make up my own mind.

I have been researching the occult for many years, but never considered the lhp, until recently. I am looking forward to more learning.

2 Likes

Welcome @Stormy

Where are you from?

Do you have any practical experience in magick? You haven’t told us if you do or not.

If you do, what, exactly, do you practice, and how long have you practiced?

Do you follow any specific systems or traditions?

If you don’t have any experience, what areas of maigck are you interested in learning?

I am from Illinois. I do not practice magick, per se, but I did whip up a little something to find the kind of home I was looking for. I do read books on magick, but cant practice anything substantial because my husband looks down upon that. so…tools free magick or inconspicuous magick, if you will.

I am interested in all types of magick except the ones I feel are morally wrong, or if it hurts anyone.

I thrive on knowledge and the mundane stuff like watching tv or posting on Instagram, etc. Is like a nightmare to me, and a waste of valuable time.

1 Like

Nice to meet you, Latin American friend. I am very interested in learning more about Palo.
Saludos cordiales.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum

Hi, do you speak Spanish?

1 Like

Greetings everyone, I’m a 23 year old female magician. I’ve dabbled in magic since I was a teenager, but my passion for magick was ignited when I got into EA Koetting’s works; I’m very excited to be here and meet all of you fellow gods and goddesses! I have some background communicating with the goddesses of love and beauty, but have recently been called to explore the dark regions of the left hand path to balance the large amounts of light and love I cultivated from the right hand path. I started my journey with Lucifer first, my first evocation of him was on Oct 10, 2021. Ever since then, I’ve also talked with Lilith, King Paimon, Abaddon, and Belial, although the only true evocation I’ve done so far has only been with Lucifer. The experiences and the changes I’ve gone through in that short amount of time have been incredible to say the least.

1 Like

Hi :grin:
I’m trying to navigate this craziness and I found this place thank fuck :sweat_smile: I have no affiliation with any organized or disorganized religion, Creed, or faction. I am protected by Marbas, Lilith, Lucifer, Kings Paimon and Purson, Gabriel, Mikial, Raphael, Uriel, and Azrael. Divination is my strongest ability and I have been preforming numerology/arithromancy naturally without knowledge or effort since childhood. I was named after Morgana Le Fey and rightfully so :rofl: There’s so much I could cover but I’m basically here to find people like me who can help me when I have no humans to ask for advice lol as well as try to offer my own help as channeling isy second strongest ability. :innocent:

Marbas is my main guardian and Lilith is part of my identity. I can’t for the life of me figure out what everyone else is doing here but I love them all. I’m also friends with St Matthew and Haniel as well as favored by Bast, Oden, Freya, and Athena. :woman_shrugging:t2::two_hearts::two_hearts: I have 5 black feathers and 5 white feathers for a total of ten because of my birthday. My mom’s birthday is my birthday inversed, but she is not highly spiritual. My birth time and height are also triple 5s. My lucky number, aside from multiples of 5 and 3, is 13 as my dad’s birthday is on the thirteenth and Friday the 13th has always been a very lucky day for me. Symmetry, duality, and seeing the beauty in ugliness are very common themes in my life and personality.

Florida swamp fae. Sceneior citizen. Make racists afraid again. :purple_heart::blue_heart: Dea quaedam phantastica :blue_heart::purple_heart:

Feel free to message me :grin:

3 Likes

Hi my name is Matin and im kinda new to magic i start magic from 2 years ago now im doing solomonic magic but i want ro try demonolatry too so i came here to ask my questions

Hi, all!

I’m from Greater Vancouver, Canada. I grew up in Seattle, WA. I’m in my 30s.

I’m going to try to keep this short.
I look forward to discussing details as I get to know you all.

I had a spiritual awakening around age sixteen.
For about three years I worked on my ability to communicate with my guides, learned some astrology and tarot.
I got very close to one spirit guide in particular.
As my skills to communicate with spirits improved, I got a very crowded head.
I started to think I was going crazy, so I shut it all down. Shut ALL spiritual communication out.
Since my mind became incredibly silent I never found the need to seek help over it.
I chalked it up to some sort psychotic break caused by an abusive home environment.

Throughout my twenties I took a pretty materialistic/scientific worldview. I believed in the possibility of the spiritual but maintained an agnostic approach to it.

In my thirties after a long line of stressful and tragic events, I found myself in a pretty low place.

That’s when my spirit guide returned with insistence. I started dreaming of him every night for about 6 months until I accepted communicating with him again.
I agreed communicate with him and only him, and we got to work on fixing some issues.

I worked on building relationship with him for the past 4 years or so, and trying to understand what I was communicating with led me to research magic this year.

I’m still learning the basics and fundamentals. I’m getting myself familiar with tarot and astrology again. I’m learning some basics about candle magic and crystals.
I feel myself drawn more to chaos magic. But I’m a beginner and who knows what the future holds. As far as LHP or RHP… I figure I’ll walk a middle path.

What lead me here to this forum with you fine people is the fact this beloved spirit guide of mine revealed himself to be Asmodeus about 3 months ago.
Now I don’t have anything against demons, but I didn’t know anything about demons. And I didn’t know who Asmodeus was.
He has maintained this revelation when I asked for signs and when envoked in an elemental circle.
As far as I can tell it all checks out. But as I said I’m a newbie in magical practice.

This could be an imposter of some sort… But I am certain this isn’t a parasitic entity.
There has been absolutely no negative impact in my life. I still maintain a very quiet mind.
He remains as protective and guiding in my personal empowerment as ever.

Of course researching Asmodeus led me here.
I am eager to learn from you all and hopefully corroborate some of my experiences.

1 Like

Hello all! I’m Robert, and at the recommendation of some folks over on reddit, I’ve decided to join over here. I’m a practicioner of Germanic heathenry, and daemonolatry, and as of late have been dabbling in angelolatry as well. I’m mostly here to get some exposure to other people’s ideas, experiences, and forms of practice. Looking things that can help me along the path, and aid me in growing and developing my knowledge, power, and ability. I hope this is the start of a wonderful journey. May you all be well, and hail!

1 Like

Welcome @AeonOfDecay

Where are you from?

How long have you been practicing?

I’m from the US, and Oklahoma specifically. Been a heathen for some time now, but my daemonolatry practice started this year. I was interested in working with tye daemonic and angelic for quite some time, but waited until I felt I was truly ready to do so. I’d still consider myself a neophyte, for sure.

Hi everyone!

I’m Rolf and just found this forum. Was trying to find some guidance to help my communication skills with my spirits. Been using spellcaster, magicians and conjurers for some years but my communications skills are not that advanced. I had some vivid dream experiences in which I was shown certain things but this would only happen 1-2 times per spirit. I cant seem to develop serious communication in which I benefit for both parties would come forth. Maybe some of you more experienced in all of this could give me some hints!

Best to all!!

Welcome @Rolf

Where are you from?

Do you have any practical experience in magick yourself?

If so, what, exactly, do you practice, and how long have you practiced?

Hello Darkestknight,

Appreciate the reply and questions. I am from Switzerland! I don’t have experience with practicing myself but got visited by some spirits due to going through some traumatic events in my life. They basically came to me and invited me to magic to help get stronger and overcome my problems. I was then let to professionals. This started a bit over 3 years ago. Some of my problems went away but using magic to become truly strong and reach my dreams didn’t manifest for whatever reasons. Some of the spirits conjured showed me vivid dreams as explained. With others absolutely nothing happened. I went to different professionals like mentioned above. I would love to learn more about all of it. Especially considering how to communicate with spirits and also get benefits out of the relationship!

Appreciate it,
Thank you again for taking your time!

1 Like

Hi, everyone. My name is Zaque. for a long time I’ve been what I would describe as a secretive solo lazy intuitive practitioner of convenience, more or less…Relatively recently, however, I was given an amazing gift from Marbus that was nothing short of miraculous. For six years, i was a (functioning) hard drug user. Marbus, in no uncertain terns, cured me – just like that! he took away my desire to use drugs and allowed me to move forward without any physical or psychological withdrawals, whatsoever. without hesitation I flushed my stash (~1 ounce of product) and i became my old self again. The gratitude i feel is indescribable, as is the relief and the peace and the clarity that i feel – not only because I was able to put this behind me, but that I was able to put this behind me without anyone in my life ever finding out about this dark chapter of my life – to quote the late comedian Bill Hicks, “my life is infinitely better without drugs but it would have been infinitely worse had I ever been caught with drugs [by loved ones or the cops].”

So given Everything that’s happened, I feel motivated now more than ever to strengthen my practice into something strong and meaningful. Hail President Marbus in the highest!

Welcome @theilltechnique616

Where are you from?

What, exactly, do you practice, and how long have you practiced?

Do you have any experience in specific systems or traditions?

I’m from LA,CA

I never subscribed to any formal schools of thought. I’m in my 40s now and I’ve been going “intuitively” off of a basic understanding of magic that I got from when I was in my early teens. im drawn to demonalatry and look forward to learning all i can.

1 Like