Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

Welcome. Having clairsentience will be a big help.

Yeah details and emails of that account are now locked sadly.

Hi i’m new here
my names is Mo’m it’s not my full name but this what i can share you can call me Tommy
i goes deep in the magic because i want to know about history ,their life and i love the Rebellion of demons i’m planning to go deep in magic until get what i want

Magic interest : black magic and Babylon magic ,arabic magic
Thanks for reading my post
and i’m happy to be here

2 Likes

@SatanMom Thank you for doing an introduction as requested, but you have told us nothing at all about your actual experience in magick.

What, exactly, do you practice, and how long have you practiced it?

3 Likes

yes sure no problem to do that and thanks for asking, i started everything from two years ago with reading so i started with arabian books for magic i tried some of them but they was very Complicated and i was reading about black magic until i found some of videos on youtube for e.a. koetting a year ago after that i started to read english book and from two months ago i started with azazel for now i don’t have anything with him yet i don’t why but i will keep trying to see

2 Likes

Hi there!
I’m Hayley, I live in Scotland.
I’ve been a practicing witch for roughly 3 years and was directed to this forum via a person on Reddit…
I love divination and am currently working on Tasseography, I’m finding it really fascinating!
I’ve never done any sort of demon work so I’m really looking forward to learning more from you all!

1 Like

My name is Ro, I don’t do magick but I’m interested in white and dark magick. I want to develop my esp/Clair abilities more, and unblock/heal my chakras. Im struggling with all of the above lol. Hopefully, I’ll be able to achieve those goals soon.

1 Like

Aussies should be banned from these boards. Australia is near the butt-hole of the globe! All the old grimoires are northern hemisphere - so there!
I’m from the central coast, N.S.W.

Al.

i have experience with arabic magic with ilmu Ruhaniat.
this is a way of calculating words using arabic letters that trigger a targeted energy.
the practical part consists in using zikir arabic mantra either to develop oneself further or to focus on a certain goal.
some people in islamic countries claim that the Ruhaniat names are djinns.
i think that the name of Ruhaniat influences djinns.
practically I have with
Ruhaniat names and the berhettiye prayer worked but not with real djinns.
I hope that knowing what is here in the forum can expand my knowledge

4 Likes

Greetings everyone,

Rather than be a lurker on this forum, which is more my speed typically, I thought I would introduce myself.

What brought me here was a spiritual and magickal trajectory, the likes of which I would have never even thought possible for me a year or two ago. My story starts as the normative former Catholic turned spiritual burnout who discovered spirituality. Once I opened my mind to what is possible, an entirely new way of thinking has emerged; one that has inspired me, challenged me, and has set me on a path of enlightenment and self-discovery.

Most of my life has been, in one way or another, a quest for meaning, knowledge, intuition and understanding. This is something I had tried to reach through the normative mediums (career, science, the arts), but until I started exploring my spirituality I had never felt…although the arts brought me the closest. My epiphany came when I realized that I had been wandering in the metaphorical darkness for a long time assuming that once I had found my calling, so to speak, that I would feel at home. I had always assumed this would be an inspiring creative career with stability, but once I achieved that the emptiness remained. Depressed and cynical I assumed it was a deficiency in me - I was unhappy because of some inherent biochemistry or psychological imbalance.

On the surface I’m hardly someone anyone would assume to be any kind of spiritual, let alone someone exploring demonolatry. My undergraduate education was at MIT, where I began in Astrophysics and Cosmology, but feeling unfulfilled (all it took was a few months in a drab, lifeless Astrophysics lab to convince me that path wasn’t mine) I ended up moving onto Music Theory/Philosophy and went to graduate school to pursue this career path further, fully assuming I would teach Music and Philosophy at a university for the remainder of my days. Although I had intended on continuing on from my Master’s degree to a Doctorate, I redirected to the field of restaurant work, focusing primarily on wine and the human element of bringing joy through wine and food.

Since then I had become a Sommelier and did well for myself, traveled, and cultivated a fabulous career, but I started realizing that I was still in the same rut I had been in my entire life. Yes, I enjoyed my job, my relationship, etc., but part of me was still unfulfilled and dormant, and I craved a fuller understanding of the world and my place in it, as well as more control over its influences. My situation required facing this reality through talk therapy before I finally came to that conclusion, and doing so unearthed in me that fire for true knowledge and understanding I desperately needed my mind to grasp.

This led me to exploring paganism and ceremonial magick (I’m still technically a member of a hermetic order, though I don’t exactly align with that anymore), and lately a gradual movement onto the Left Hand Path and more in depth demonolatry. The more I have altered my workings by feeling out what is right for me, the less I’m relying on some of the systems I had been taught and thought were necessary to keep me “safe” (e.g. using numerous god and archangel names and psalms to keep a spirit at bay during evocation). At this point, I have been working more closely with spirits whose interests align with mine (King Paimon…I promise it’s not because of that propaganda film “Hereditary.”) Through working with him, as well as a few others less formally, my life has been more personally significant and fulfilling, and the future has never seemed brighter.

Anyhow, thank you for reading, and it’s good to be aboard!

5 Likes

• Your name
You can just call me Adam.

• Kinds of magick you like
Satanic, Luciferian, Chaos (Creating Order out of Chaos), Freeform Magick…creating own rituals. All practiced from a Non-Religious (Abrahamic) context.

• Current goals
Working with Belial.

• Current struggles
Not really a struggle…but honing my focus to the extreme to be better. I will write more later…Hail to everyone.

Welcome @Cuvee.Belial

How long have you practiced?

1 Like

Ive been focusing on different techniques or variations of Chaos Magick Hypersigils for 7 years including dirext energy work. With sporadic evokation of different demons thrown in, but I mostly enjoy meditating on Belials energy because it makes me more physical. My near future workings will focus more on a specific demonic actions.

1 Like

Hello. I’m new to this forum. I’ve read posts here before, but never joined until now. Thanks for having me.

As far as my beliefs and practices go, I go where and do what makes sense to me and follow a path that is uniquely my own. I don’t follow any formal path, as that doesn’t make sense to me. I just do my own thing.

My goals are to continue learning and experiencing on my path. Life has surprised me, so I just enjoy where it takes me and learn more as I go.

My current struggle would be trying to fit in with the hypnotized masses when I have to. Humans do not make sense to me anymore, but I still have to deal with them to some extent, and that can be a struggle at times.

2 Likes

Hi,

around how long would you say you’ve been practicing? And what kind of reaults would you say you’ve been getting so far? :smiley:

We only ask so folks have some kind of baseline idea where someone’s at when they join. :+1:

I’ve been practicing seriously for the last 6 years or more, but developing my skills and learning my path all my life. As far as results go, I’m extremely happy with that! I find the answers I seek and get results and responses to my workings.

1 Like

Hello Everyone!
My name is Dave and I am new to magick. My whole life I was raised in a very Christian home and I always questioned what and why I was doing what I was doing. It wasn’t until this year that I finally said fuck it and began truly searching for something real. That’s when I stumbled upon this page.

I started reading and watching videos and I reached out to connect with Lucifer and I felt him. I want to feel him again. I’ve been working on communicating with him, Asmodeus and others and reading as much as I can. But I am struggling. I feel like Asmodeus is not interested or possibly I’m asking too much too quickly. But I know that I found this page on purpose and I finally feel comfortable enough to show myself.

I look forward to this journey into myself. Into the darkness. Letting it in so I can truly find the light. Any advice is welcome!

3 Likes

My names Lance
Im a total noob when it comes to practicing magick
I do believe i have a strong relationship with Lucifer and Belial. I want to continue my path and find happiness. Here to be helped and help

2 Likes

@Noobynoob Do you have any experience in magick at all? If so, what do you pracitce?

1 Like

The only experience i have is mainly hallucinogen induced which developed into my everyday life. I spend my days harnessing power for lucifer and belial, both their sigils are tattooed on my body. I served them unknowingly for many years when i was involved in the psychedelic drug trade. Now a retired acid casualty im trying to become stronger with them

1 Like