Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

Kenny, this forum is about expressing yourself freely, I’m not a moderator or any of that, I’m a man looking out for a younger man. You don’t have to answer to me or take my advice. I respect people and love people, if I can help someone else do better than I did, I will try. Anyways, welcome and I hope you find what you’re looking for.

2 Likes

I had a former account called ‘Balak’ I have returned.

1 Like

Hello everyone!

My name is Angeli and am not new to this, have been into spirituality since 2018 and also into all shapes and forms of witchcraft.

Nice to meet you all! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It’s not allowed to have more than 1 active account on forum. You can change your account’s name by asking @Lady_Eva. If you want to keep this current one then your old account @Balak will be closed.

3 Likes

Hello @angxlix and welcome to BALG. Any tradition you’re most interested in?

Hi there, just confirming this was your intro before? :smiley:

I’ve closed posting from that account, you can still log-in if needed to access any messages etc. :+1:

3 Likes

My name is michael I work with both Right hand path and left hand path rituals have absorbed 1000 of years of achient knowledge through the use of psychedelic tools that have been gifted to me on achient celtic sites. I’m a druid which is the britannic equivalent to what you indo’europeans living in America would call a shaman. The right hand path I have worked with gods and godesses of the old and the patron demons that guard the secrets going on various pilgrimages to rid of the negative energies that come fourth using the LHP system. Which include going to sacred druid sites and asking the spirits of the old for there teachings evocation of these spirits isn’t possible you have to find them you cant force them to come to you unlike the spirits onThe left hand path which i’ve worked with you can kick them out of there resting place and command them to do your bidding you try that with some of the achient gods there cursing you in the spirit world aswell as this one. I’ve been forced to tell you guys what I know so anything to do with RHP magick standing stones are healing ports like hospitals for different vibrational healing physical, metaphysical and transmutational energies.

Ancient

1 Like

My birth name is Brandon but i prefer Kaelyn
I don’t currently practice any kind of magic though I would like to study and Dabble in the Arts of black magic
My current struggle is getting in contact with Chenor the wish granter
My current goal is to become the daughter of satan and princess of hell

Hello everyone! My name is Genesis but you can call me Geni✨
As of right now, I love divination with tarot cards and fire magick (candles)
My current goal is too be well educated In demonology and seek guidance from any demon who can help me become the person I wish to be. My current struggles is lack of commitment, self confidence and controlling my clairsentient abilities

2 Likes

Oh cheers! yeah that’s me from awhile ago… lots changed.

Welcome. Having clairsentience will be a big help.

Yeah details and emails of that account are now locked sadly.

Hi i’m new here
my names is Mo’m it’s not my full name but this what i can share you can call me Tommy
i goes deep in the magic because i want to know about history ,their life and i love the Rebellion of demons i’m planning to go deep in magic until get what i want

Magic interest : black magic and Babylon magic ,arabic magic
Thanks for reading my post
and i’m happy to be here

2 Likes

@SatanMom Thank you for doing an introduction as requested, but you have told us nothing at all about your actual experience in magick.

What, exactly, do you practice, and how long have you practiced it?

3 Likes

yes sure no problem to do that and thanks for asking, i started everything from two years ago with reading so i started with arabian books for magic i tried some of them but they was very Complicated and i was reading about black magic until i found some of videos on youtube for e.a. koetting a year ago after that i started to read english book and from two months ago i started with azazel for now i don’t have anything with him yet i don’t why but i will keep trying to see

2 Likes

Hi there!
I’m Hayley, I live in Scotland.
I’ve been a practicing witch for roughly 3 years and was directed to this forum via a person on Reddit…
I love divination and am currently working on Tasseography, I’m finding it really fascinating!
I’ve never done any sort of demon work so I’m really looking forward to learning more from you all!

1 Like

My name is Ro, I don’t do magick but I’m interested in white and dark magick. I want to develop my esp/Clair abilities more, and unblock/heal my chakras. Im struggling with all of the above lol. Hopefully, I’ll be able to achieve those goals soon.

1 Like

Aussies should be banned from these boards. Australia is near the butt-hole of the globe! All the old grimoires are northern hemisphere - so there!
I’m from the central coast, N.S.W.

Al.

i have experience with arabic magic with ilmu Ruhaniat.
this is a way of calculating words using arabic letters that trigger a targeted energy.
the practical part consists in using zikir arabic mantra either to develop oneself further or to focus on a certain goal.
some people in islamic countries claim that the Ruhaniat names are djinns.
i think that the name of Ruhaniat influences djinns.
practically I have with
Ruhaniat names and the berhettiye prayer worked but not with real djinns.
I hope that knowing what is here in the forum can expand my knowledge

4 Likes