Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

No brother. I do not have much experience in magic.

1 Like

A weirdo through and through. Family is very important to me. I am cautious about who I let into my circle of trust. So being a lier and being deceitful is not an option. My journey is one of many trials and tribulations. I have been through my share of questionable situations and seen many unexplainable occurances. My gifts began to manifest with visions here and there about situations I I couldn’t understand or explain. My gifts began to manifest in many ways. Firstly being Alchemy. I remember going into the kitchen and being taught how to make a healing potions to help my mom when she was sick with cancer. So for 27 years I worked as hard as I could to learn and grow in as many Pathways and Modalities as I could. Some of the skills I acquired along the way are Dark Arts, Necromancy, Elemental Magic, Mysticism, Spell Casting, Spirit Magic, White Arts, Blood Magic, Magical Energy Manipulation, Chaos Magic, Abjuration, Summoning, Voodoo, Mystical Martial Arts, Eldritch Magic, Sex Magic, Demonic Magic, Psionic Magic, Nature Magic, Divine Magic, Divination, Conjuration, Shamanism, Astral Magic, Enchantment, Druidic Magic, Aura Magic, Illusion-Casting, Destruction Magic, Crystal Magic, Invocation, Dowsing, Potion Creation, Ritual Magic, Hydromancy, Palmistry, Numerology. I have worked hard to get to where I am. I refuse to go backwards and always strive to be the best that I can in anything and everything I do.

Have you published any music or still practicing.

Hello I am Creed and I am interested defensive magic and we’ll honestly I have been channelling for about 5 years but I for some reason tune out so they can speak in private but I’d like to change the way I’m doing things. I am clairvoyant with a large chakra. They say I have demons inside and I’d like to identify if I do and who. I am interested in runes and would like to know how to seek people in person that are like me

Hello, I’m Anna F D. My metaphysical background is channeling and Omni surveillance. I receive information pertaining to ascension and the broader impacts of governments and secret initiatives that affect large communities, sometimes warnings for major disasters. I am currently researching the impact of secret government programs, not necessarily to be confused with institutional government. At the moment I am interested in examining the hoax false global ascension that conspires to keep people in bondage through atomical cloning initiatives. I want people to know that their is a difference between the true ascension and false ascension. I believe that life is born from the cohesion of darkness and light and when the 2 become 1, who we are no longer exists, we have surrendered the polarized egos propensity to play small or large and finally become ALL. Nice to meet you

We do not permit any posting about government or politics on here, including speculation about “secret” programs etc.

This forum tends not to welcome those who come here with a message to teach, or even preach, it’s mainly for people using magick for their life goals, so just a heads-up that your truth is your truth and not The Truth, iykwim. :wink:

This is our rule against politics:

1 Like

If you ask me (I know, nobody did) the only thing that keeps people in bondage is people preaching they are in bondage, when in fact they’re not. :slightly_smiling_face:

Welcome.

1 Like

Hi, my name is fer. I have been practicing chaos magick for 5 years, my favorites books are : The Secret Teachings of All Ages, practical sigil magic, Magick in Theory and Practice and cosmic trigger series.

Hello Everyone! My name is Mel and I’ve been asking spirit for help in the healing area and how magik can transform us and others. My goal here is deeply personal and I’ve been holding back and suffering in isolation and in silence not knowing where to turn for help. But last night after asking spirit for help, they lead me here. So I’m hoping to find out ways to help heal myself and my 4 year old son, River who drowned when he was just 16 months old. It’s been a very dark walk through my own doubts and hell to even reach out to spirit for help. Which I feel like I’ve been doing since the accident but I was in a very dark place and not even able to help myself. I feel I’m a shell of who I was before this traumatic event I always felt I was protected and never ever thought I’d be where I’m at now. I battle with depression and feelings of hopelessness and have been letting my own fears hold me back for years. I’m trying to regain my strength and seeking help for anyone who’s worked in this type of healing magik. A little back story on myself. I grew up as a JW with a very strict over bearing father. It has created allot of my fears and insecurities. I don’t want to live this way anymore. I want to create the life I want and take back control and heal and find ways to truly heal my son from his current condition. I’m lost when it comes to working with entities of this magnitude. In the past few years since my sons accident I’ve been able to see and talk to ghosts and become more intuitive but again, human spirits are one thing, angels, demons etc are another. I still carry some fear from my childhood upbringing so I feel overwhelmed when I think of calling on higher powers that aren’t Jesus and I don’t know if anyone out there knows what thats like and how you can over come those concepts from religious teachings that might create a powerless dynamic in people. If you even want to go there, Jesus even said “do as I do.” Saying we are powerful, don’t give your power away. Which is totally opposite as to what I was taught in the organized religion that you must give your power away to “god” and go out and do his work. Which feels like slavery to me and doesn’t feel right if the divine is just some slave master who is jealous and over bearing. Yuck.

Oh and when I was a teen goth in the 90’s I was already playing around with pagan rituals and I had a very close bound with fairies and I was able to see them pretty often. I also got into tarot reading and secretly practiced it, keeping it secret from my JW parents who wouldn’t be very happy with. lol

Anyways, does anyone have any advice on how I should begin to work on getting myself to a level of trust, empower myself, and being able to work with powerful entities and heal myself, my son and others out there.

Please feel free to reply if you feel drawn to do so. I feel pretty lost as the past few years I’ve lost all my friends, job, my car, got a divorce shortly after my son’s accident, and I know this happens to some of us who are becoming more spiritually awake. We have to walk alone to find our own way. But I hope to build true friendships here and I’m hoping to get some direction on reaching my goals. Of course I’ve thought about hiring someone who’s already mastered and had great results with healing others, I’d like to empower myself as well.

Thank you for reading this message, I look forward to what others here have to say.

Blessings to all here,

Mel~

Hello everyone, My name is Jacque, from the Land Down Under, Australia. I was here last year but stopped due to my busy schedule and a lot of stress. Now I have devoted myself to make time and explore the Dark World of Magick. I was limited to researching and reading books on witchcraft, doing rituals and evocations from the Demon of Magick book. I am not sure if I am doing all my rituals right. I am here to learn and share my experiences in the future if any of my activities will have any kinds of result. I came from a very religious Catholic family, saying that, my father reads the bible everyday and going to Church and praying the Rosary is a normal routine in the household on certain hours of the day. I am torn apart as I seemed to be drawn to the darker side, and no matter how much I have ignored it in the past, it just won’t leave me alone. I feel that I need to keep on seeking and discovering myself. I bought witchcraft books and has to hide from my family and friends my eagerness to learn and practice. With all honesty, I am very nervous as I am not sure what will I find out if I delve into this practice deeper and my fear is keeping me coming out and be more expressive. I always go on ghost huntings and challenges the ghost to hunt me. So some people they call me crazy for going into this path. But now I am ready, and willing. My heart has been broken too many times that I am now very serious of discovering how I can rectify my love issues, and my spiritual needs.

Thank you everyone and hoping to learn from the Great Mentors in this Group.

Hi Mel. So sorry to hear about your son. I can’t imagine what life must be like after losing a child.

There is a book by the Gallery of Magic, 72 Angels of Magick that might help. The angel Omael is said to give “willpower in face of adversity.” Also, Yelahiah can ease the mind. I’ve only used this book a couple times, but with success. Although many of us were taught differently, demons can be benevolent beings who bring peace. The demon Buer is known for healing the body, but can also ease the mind. Although I haven’t worked with the demon Leraje, I was surprised to read several testimonials on Black Witch Coven’s site about Leraje mental healing abilities: “Well he is supposed by the goetic description to cause wounds to putrefy, but what I found is that he helps you get over any resentment and pain over things that happened in the past.” Best of luck to you.

1 Like

Screenshot_20200612-205909
hello and PLATINUM THUNDERKAT and I’m extremely new to this forum I signed up a while ago and I don’t even remember how I got into this forum but I am very new to the spiritual world I am looking to find myself to become a dark goddess I want to work with darker entities like POMBA GIRA which is the first deity I ever worked with I am also looking to become a blood and Sex magic worker that is my ultimate goal I want to be a full-on goddess of blood and sex and that’s what I’m looking to do I don’t know what else I should put here but thank you for having me

1 Like

Hello TheGardener,

Thank you for taking the time to reply. I have been thinking about Buer as you mentioned. I’ve reached out to Raphael. He seemed to arrive right away and seems to be ready to help. I’ll definitely look into the book you mentioned. Thanks again dear! I’ll keep you posted! Xo Mel

hello. my name is khufu , and I live in Iran.
I learned Islamic magic with my father’s help and now is about a year learning and using magic, and I hope that with your help I reach evolution and climbing.

3 Likes

Hello Timothy and others of the Forum. I believe I introduced myself a few years back but I haven’t been active here and I would really enjoy talking with like minded people, in fact I’m very much in need of it.

I’m Cathy. My Kink name is Goddess Mother. My Magickal Nam is MaRed.

My latest pathworking is with the 4 corners, elements, archangels, 4 horsemen, and Lady Babalon. I am generally drawn to the Goddess or divine feminine both light and dark Goddess, I see no separation. I like working with the serpent power of Kundalini. I’m heavenly gnostic and Buddhist influenced but I see believe systems as different perspectives of the same thing like the blind men and the elephant story. I’ve also been very drawn to Thelma lately.

My current goals are sovereignty, assention, mastering this realm, service in oneness, becoming my higher Goddess self, finding a life partner that is an occultist and would want to co create, getting a black cat for my daughter…

I’m currently very angry that I spend so much time working at my job and can’t make ends meet without the support systems I have in place. I need time to write and complete my first book as well as other creative projects.

I’m also frustrated with my “love life”. I am really struggling to see love as even real in this realm like a kid still believing in Santa Claus.

I’d love to talk with pretty much any occultist I could also use some like minded friends. I’m in the Chicagoland area if anyone might be interested in doing some occult work together or helping me to connect with the Occult community here in Chicago.

2 Likes

That’s a great and impeccable Altar! Hail Lucifer!

1 Like

:sunglasses:

Bloody hell. You’re a big girl.

Hello all, im beginner at magic do i joined this forum to expand my knowledge. Basicaly i am intersted how some rituals can help me earn money etc. Thats why im here

I’m not sure if you meant that in response to me or if that was for the introduction.