Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

Am Asante Michael Am Asante Michael I been working for so many years. So my ambition is love money and black magical. I need help forfill my destiny

1 Like

Welcome to the forum.

Do you have any experience in magick?

If so, what do you practice and how long have you practiced it?

1 Like

No am newcomer

2 Likes

My name Im new to this entire thing of Magic ive done some but not a whole lot, My current Goals are to become more powerful than I currently am and accomplish what Ive dreamt about, My current struggles are trying to unlock my power and regain what I used to have,

Thank you for doing an introduction as requested and welcome to the forum.

1 Like

Hello,

I’ve been practicing Magick on and off for about two years. My sucesses thus far have been limited and possibly attributable to coincidences. If this is real—if Magick is real—I want to grow in both the left and right path. I seek the truth—whatever that may be.

Regards,
Charles

2 Likes

hey there ,
I’m lexi a spirit worker, medium and a witch
i mostly work with spirits and i am clairaudience/medium this is something i figured i could do at the age of 12 that i have the ability to hear and sense spirits, i like to vist places that have spirits attatched to them.
I practice all sort of magick mostly good luck spells, job/employment spells/ full moon magick , sigils magick and voodoo/hoodoo magick.
i would like to learn more about the left hand path and to start learning more about demon magick and evocation.
I would consider myself a kind, open minded, friendlly and out going person.

Looking forward getting to know everyone here

3 Likes

Hi ! Im Tony from Finland and I found this site I believe I find solution for my problem, theres many entities around me surrounding me, they often take me in my dreams to other realm or spiritual realm or something like that, I have no clue about magic, I have no interest in any magic, I just want these evil entities to disappear or to be destroyed if possible. they often rape me, grope my genitals, feels like oral sexing me, all shit, they also inflict pain but nothing I can find scratches or nothing else from my body, they also tend to grasp my heart like pulsating way, I see auras and vertical flashes of light that fade away slowly, I can see shadowy people of figures, and sometimes when I wake up theres these entities much stronger, sometimes they are full pillars of smoke/fire/gas or something. I feel like my body is in huge swing when I lay down on my bed, feel huge weight on my chest, feel like someone constantly nonstop hitting me on my chest or my back when I lay down. I have no interest in magics or anything else whatsoever, I just want o continue my life from where it ended over a year ago, cant tell the exact time since I cant remember that, I have been posessed and ofthen when I close my eyes they might come up close and I might see parts of faces, usually I see this face like fully covered by somekind of tribals or something, they almost always appear greenish yellow or something like that. I feel like I dont have my own thoughts, they can answer my thoughts.at first I did mistake and gave them possibility to communicate by answering yes is right hand and left is no, they usually just apply pressure on other or both hands, its extremely to hard to get simple answer to very simple questions so I havent believed their answers anymore. Im seeking only help from here for this situation, my life has been literal hell, no jesus christ name or nothing else works, no reiki treatment, no home blessing no nothing.

3 Likes

Hello there I’m going to be going by the name EricL on this forum and well

honestly my life isn’t too good right about now and I need something to make positives change and want to learn and see true secrets and hidden knowledge, I’m looking to come into contact with deities, spirits, demons, aliens, really most anything that is from the outer world. Obviously I don’t want any negative to happen to myself , I mean I generally think that goes without saying, although something in my life needs to change and I’m hoping this is where I start seeing the positive changes , I’m yearning for.

A little background information, I had a coming back from the dead/ near death experience after a drug overdose/ murder attempt , and I do remember seeing a light and beginning / pleading and thinking wow " I’m dying there’s the light , don’t go into the light". Now of course this was also at the hands of the medical industry ( and I guess I’m not in the club, let’s be honest here myself nor are my family have any real connections to anyone powerful nor are we in the ruling class or are Freemasons or anything of that nature, I guess if we using magical terms to use a Harry Potter reference I guess myself and my parents are muggles, so we are not privy to secrets and advantages in this world at that given time or at this given time as well) at a hospital called St. James, so Christianity and the medical industry rolled into one, the two biggest scams and cults of the this world unite , so honestly I really don’t know what happened exactly. Although I do know that there are people in my life keeping important things,knowledge, and details of myself and my life from me and that and these same people didn’t like me reading into all this occult business and have tried to convert me to Christianity against my will and I do remember certain things about that whole experience.

When this overdose/ murder attempt happened, for years afterward and remembering the experience, I had often wondered if I had made some sort of pact or sold my soul to the devil or some other magical being or something of nature, as my life since this incident has happened has been a complete train wreck, I’ve tried Christianity and well that had no positive effect on me and during my time trying all that, my life only became worse, basically I think it’s nothing more then a giant scam and tool used to control people, as it has never done anything positive for me or countless others thru out the history of the world. So yeah, I have no interest in ever getting involved with that ever again, I have to be honest I’ve looked into this stuff a little bit although I don’t know I guess I never took the next step as it seems very complicated and in 2011 2012 etc the information out there was so scattered.

Although like I have said I have often wondered if due to me possibly making a deal with the devil/ Lucifer/ Satan/ some other deity/ whomever almost ten years ago is why my life has been so terrible and full of failure. Almost immediately after all this months later, I sustained an injury that has really ruined my life and from there it has all been almost all downhill, so I have often wondered what really happened that day over the years? ( did I make some sort of deal/ pact/ and or offering to some spiritual being in order to live? ), and I was also physically tortured at that hospital I may add, I just want everyone to understand the experience and why I think the way I do.

I’m a huge believer in astrology and numerology, and I do very much believe in energy healing energy work etc as us human are made up of energy although after I didn’t much believe in demons or spirits or things of that nature, until I started reading in depth all about astral projection and the astral plane, and people astral projecting and even having sex with all sorts of entities while in the astral plane and I know how astrology and numerology are made to look like a complete joke, so it really got me thinking again, wow what if I really did make a deal or pact with a spiritual being or deity all those years ago after reading all sorts of information about astral projection and the energy layers people possess.

So in a nutshell, I’m looking to come into contact with outer world beings for fun, experience, knowledge, and to overall improve my life and just overall really connect with others and gain knowledge, truth, and wisdom.

Like I said before there are people in my life keeping secrets and knowledge from me and I’m not very pleased with it to say the least. I’ve talked to someone on facebook and will try and contact Lucifer soon.

But I know I’ve said a mouthful here, although I really would like my life to improve and think that this may be the solution and give me the answers and just overall what I would like.

If anyone ever wants to talk or share anything with me, please don’t hesitate to send me a private message as I’m very keen to make some improvements and have some positive experiences.

3 Likes

Hello there!

I’m Hawke, 28 and come from a small, backward thinking country in Europe. I was introduced to the craft more or less by accident about 2 years ago so my experience is fairly limited. My goal is to learn everything I can and have the ability to and improve my life so I can grow as a person and be the best version of myself, whatever it may be.

I’m also a chronic lurker so I probably won’t post all that much

2 Likes

Hey guys, i’m fairly new to magick but I do have an interest in Wiccan and Black magick. I’m a marketing major at my college. I’ve tried to do some wiccan and black magick and I am sure they succeeded a long time ago and i would love to learn more and expand my abilities and my knowledge. Recently i got cheated on for six months after a relationship of two years and it hit me very hard. I am currently trying to process everything and realize i can never go back to him. I am on here to learn more and expand my horizons through spiritual work.

3 Likes

Hi my name’s Taylor I am very new to understanding magic but I have experienced it my entire life without realizing it. I want to understand the truth of what I’m going through and how to protect myself and those I love. Understand myself better if you are interested in mentoring please message me and we will see how it goes. Other info about me is I’m 29 I am schizophrenic so they say I just think I have abilities to contact spirits and angels naturally in everyday life aliens as well. Sorry I’m not the best t xter which is how I’m sending this

2 Likes

Alright so I’m not that good introductions as I’m more of the slient type person . Well so you can call me Yoon I’m 21 year’s old and ever since i was a child i had a fascination towards magic i always read about magic the occult, demons ,sprits ,jinns guess i was always drawn into it i can’t explain the whole mathematics of it all but I’m fairly new to maigic i really want to learn as much as i can . I mostly wana master spells that can help me enhance manipulation . Mostly I’m an open book just ready to seek more knowledge.

1 Like

My name is OC and I am currently not practicing, but very interested in learning. It’s a lot to take in so have patience with me. Thank you for letting me be apart if this community.

Oi, I’m TheDyingMighty I’m not sure what to say but I’m new to the scene but have had interesting encounters with spirits and I was hoping to find deeper knowledge about the subject.

1 Like

Hello,
I’m not new to the forum but i deleted my post and figured I’d rewrite it since I’ve changed quite the bit.
I prefer to go by any given name instead of my actual one.
Mostly spend my time on the internet or in my room, for I do not really have a purpose yet to be outside except for the simple fact that I wish to stay healthy and fit.
My interest’s are Dragon’s, Video games, Books, Magic (obviously), Astrology, Nature & Cooking.
Glad to be here, and I hope we can all get along.

1 Like

Hello my name is Justin and I’ve always knew that Magick exist. And I want to learn as much as I can and develop my Spiritual senses. I have studied my emotions and used my darkness to find the light in me. And I now have a empathy switch or compassion switch whatever you wanna call it. I’m interested in invocation and evocations and the left hand path, the quiphoth and developing on the mind body and soul level

2 Likes

My name Asante, Im new to this entire thing of Magic ive done some but not a whole lot, My current Goals are to become more powerful than I currently am and accomplish what Ive dreamt about, My current struggles are trying to unlock my power and regain what I used. So I need mentor

1 Like

Hi Asante,

I’m new too. Welcome aboard.

Hi W4W,

New too. I’m sure you’ll find someone on here to help with your interest.