Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

Thanks again :relaxed: I practiced it by playing some MMORPGs way too much in the past years :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Welcome @violetmoon :rose:

Welcome @anon10524665 :rose:

Enjoy browsing the forum.

Welcome to the forum @SnowMelts :rose:

Use the search function :mag_right: at the top of your screen to find what might be on here about these confusing terms and such you speak of. If you have questions feel free to comment on a topic and ask. If you can’t find something you are looking for then start a new topic about the subject , specifying it in the title, and we can see what everyone has to say about it :slightly_smiling_face: .

Happy Forum Browsing :heart:

1 Like

Greetings all,

My name is JT (alias) and my username pretty much sums up everything.

I grew up in a Baptist household and when I was younger I believed in pretty much the whole shebang of Christian teachings, but as I have grown I have become more and more skeptical of them, to the extent that I really don’t know what I believe anymore: which is where the username comes from. I’m certain that the spiritual and supernatural exists, but am uncertain as to anything other than that.

I have no experience with anything occult (mostly due to the dogmas and teachings of the church), but after being uninvolved in the church for over a decade now and reading other users experiences on this forum over the past few days I am resolved to take the next step and begin a magickal journey of my own. That being said, I’m not really sure of what my goals are. Hell I dont even know the basics of the basics it seems :joy: but for now I would say my goal is to learn as much as possible about the occult in an effort to free my mind from the old belief system I had (and sort of still have. Its hard to teach an old dog new tricks, but I’m hoping that they will come nonetheless).

I would say my biggest setbacks right now are my lack of intellect and understanding, which I’m hoping the members of the forum will help me with as I begin my journey. Even just reading the amount of information on this forum these past few days is intellectually exhausting (mind you its fascinating, but just a LOT of new ways of thinking of things). If anyone could direct me to a resource that kind of gives a 10,000ft view of the occult and personal energies that would be fantastic.

I’m here to learn as much as I can and look forward to growing with the rest of this community. If you want to know anything else just ask :slight_smile: (ps, I’m studying for the bar exam right now so I may be a bit late responding until next week).

JT

3 Likes

Welcome :rose:

And this may be useful.

Click on that link :arrow_up:

Best of luck :heart:

2 Likes

@JezebelleMoon thank you! :blush:

1 Like

Hi, you can call me John Blass, I’m from Chile, I have been a chaos magician for about a year and i have been aroud this forum for some time, finally decided to make an account.
I specialize in Sigils, servitors and a method that I created.
My current goal is to learn and master evocations and black magick.

2 Likes

Welcome @JohnBlass :rose:

You may find browsing around in the #black-magick-the-left-hand-path and #baneful-magick-curses-vampirism sections most useful for your stated goals. I look forward to seeing anything you choose to share in the #chaos-magick-psionics-technology section as well.

Happy Reading! :heart:

2 Likes

Hello to everyone, my name is Atanas, from Bulgaria,(my name has greek origins and it means ‘‘immortal’’) and im 18 years old, but in this forum, I shall be known as Altruries(which includes both the words Altruism, which has been a trait I’ve possessed since early age in my life and Aries, which is my zodiac sign).
I have never been interested in magick for most part of my life but the latest 3 years, I’ve taken a lot of interest in it due to the writings of H.P Lovecraft who introduced me to the concepts of Occultism and several other TV shows, movies, books and such. I am an absolute beginner and I am for now, interested in Ancestral magick which will help me connect with my ancestors more, also spirit evocation as I had taken interest in several.
Some more things about me, I have had my first entity encounter when I was around 4-5 years old when a demon tried to snatch me off my bed(I felt it grab my pajamas and try pulling me off it, my mother saved me from the demon by pulling me to her, since I dint have a room to my own at the time and we slept together on the same bed. After that I started to hightly believe in entities, the paranormal and such and I still do to this very day.
Around 3 weeks ago I visited a Psychic which told me a lot of things about me which I dint knew. Apparently, my soul is very old, as it has been reincarnated 9 times and in one of those times, I had been a close friend of Pythagoras which contributes to my love for philosophy(had interest in it my whole life but I did not start reading about it until I was 15 years old). About the ancestral magick, even before my visit with the Psychic I had strong beliefs that one of my ancestors was Celtic(due to several ginger hairs growing on my beard) and my beliefs were comfirmed as the Psychic told me that my ancestor was from Scotland and in the future, I hope I can go there and somehow connect with my ancestor there.
To say further about my encounters, when me and my family moved into our new house back in 2013, I’ve heard strange zombie-like growling outside the balcony, I felt something like a thumb which was pushed into my waist, I felt breathing on the back of my neck, heard werewolf like howlings, felt ghostly pressences in my room and the common between all of those things? The times, 2AM-4AM. I was afraid to go to sleep during those hours as I was afraid something attacking me or just in general trying to scare me, but alas, I have overcome my fears of those hours since several months ago.
Another thing I’d like to add is that the Psychic told me that my third eye was opening and I would be making some changes to myself this year, changes he did not further talked about, its up to me to find them. The first thing he noticed about me was that I am quite angry, a lot of people that know me also know that I had sometimes have nerve problems and such and he told me to meditate in order to calm my nerves and anger and I have been doing so and so far, I do indeed feel more calm, most of the time.
Anyway, I think that I shall end my introduction now, I do apologise if its too long but I just wanted to point out all the spiritual, paranormal and other things that happened to me which led me here to this very forum, which I dont remember how I found a few weeks ago.

2 Likes

Welcome to the BALG forum @Altruries :rose:

Enjoy browsing the forum, and I look forward to seeing you share more of your experiences with us.

Happy Reading :mag_right:

1 Like

Morning folks, everyone here is posting after a significant time of being a member so I feel a little like the odd one out because I’m posting within 24 hours of joining. That’s not weird for me though, I’m sure many of us were the black sheep at some point.
Anyways, I won’t go into too much detail because that’s just the way I am with new people, but the community seems brilliant so I’m sure I’ll warm up sooner or later.
I dont have as much of a fascinating history as so many of you, but have always been interested in magic and force of will in general. Communing with spirits was always something common in my family as was brief glimpses of the future commonly interpreted as deja vu. This sparked an interest into time and physics when I found I could change the memory I had foreseen as long as I became aware of it quickly enough.
I’m male and have my own philophies but believe them to be more of a personal interpretation of knowledge rather than an actual understanding of existence. I believe that organised religeon is a tool used to manipulate rather than enlighten, despite many of them having some good teachings inbetween the shit.
My goals are simply to attain a higher sense of understanding, it’d be nice if I could make my life and that of others better in the process or as a result.

And if I had to sum myself up in three words, I suppose it would have to be: killer, alien, vagina.

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Barelymortal and best of luck in your endeavors :rose:

1 Like

Thank you very much for the warm welcome. I have already learned a lot that semi-confirms theories I had :slight_smile:

2 Likes

• We’re BunchOfMagicians, a plural system. Read our intro thread for more information on that.
• Sadly, it’s kind of impossible for us to give you pictures of what we look like inworld, hahah. We’ll draw some of us sometime.
• We’re into more kinds of magick than can be listed easily, it just depends on the headmate.
• We want to better ourselves in magick, and git gud enough to be able to help other people with it.
• Right now, we’re struggling with a living situation that’s really stifling our growth. One of the people we live would, ah… be rather violent if he found out about our interests, or even just our plurality. But we’re doing our best to not let that hold us back, and we have hiding places for books and objects all over the place.

And, we don’t have to do this, but would it be alright if each of our headmates made one of these posts? Not everyone would, and it wouldn’t be too often. Just whenever people come around and feel like posting one. They would be pretty short, too. Just figure it would help us express ourselves more, and help everyone here get to know us as individual people and not a mass, hahah.

1 Like

Thank you!

I’m a Black magician looking for becoming more advanced

1 Like

Welcome.

Please tell us something about yourself and your experience in magick. This is not a proper introduction.

2 Likes

hey, i’m fairly new to magick and everything like that. but i’ve always been very interested in the occult. my names ziggy and i’m from the USA. i’d appreciate some newbie advice if you could !

2 Likes

Hello all!

I go by the name Umbra! I’m a 23 year old female and currently live in Ireland! I have dabbled in witchcraft and successfully done a few spells. I read tarot and oracle cards and have done since I was 18. I wish to develop my skills more and become more powerful and knowledgable! Would love to one day have a proper teacher / guide as I do believe I have power but need to hone in them more.

Excited to become a part of the community!
Much love my darlings x

4 Likes