Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

In what I read you make a great introduction, I hope that being a member of this forum will give you the empowering you are looking for, in able to rise up from your past into something great

Hello all,

I’m calling myself KtoYa on this forum which is derived from the Russian кто я meaning ‘who am I?’. I’m not Russian but I live in Moscow, for now. I don’t speak Russian, much…
I’m new to BecomeALivingGod and sort of new to the left hand path.

Someone important to me was always a deeply religious person who I followed around various faiths and religions while they flittered this way and that, never truly settling. We were Christian for a time, Mormon, Wiccan, etc. The only constant was that I was never invested, only doing it for my friend. I also knew that most of these ideologies felt wrong and that left hand path methods always seemed more meaningful to me.

Later I came across PopMagic by Grant Morrison and spent a few weeks… activating… sigils. What very quickly struck me was that it worked as long as I kept my requests small. Anything larger or more effecting would not evoke. I sort of petered out when it came to sigils although I still draw them from time to time. Later I discovered meditation and like it very much although I simply can not get my monkey brain to shut the hell up.

I remember coming across E.A. Koetting and this website a while ago after stumbling onto a youtube video or something and always felt a kind of draw to it. So, here I am.

I’m just starting out on the path and I’m going to work slowly through Works of Darkness in the hope of making contact with the darkness, evoking a more open, free and interesting reality for myself and finding a ‘way of life’ I can commit to.

I have a few quick questions. When meditating, trying to feel, or sense, or invite the darkness in; how do I know if it is working? I have meditated on this and feel as though I can visualise and somewhat feel a presence around me, but it never seems to go further. After my first meditation I had about 3 nights of mad (non-related) dreams but that’s all mellowed out now.

Also, perhaps a silly question, as some of these meditations focus on the concept of ‘darkness’ does anyone have advise on meditating during the day?

Final question. Do you suggest meditating and such for a very long time until going further or would it be a good idea to ‘jump in the deep end’, trying rituals or evocations after a few weeks of meditation?

Thanks so much everyone. Happy to be here.

2 Likes

Welcome. Getting comfortable with a good meditation practice is a huge help. Keep at it

Merry meet
My name is kymberly, residing in Central Ohio Usa. I have meditated since I was young after stealing a relaxation tape from my mother that also taught energy work and visualization. I have been reading tarot for around 8 years now, and am diving into demonology and the left hand path,chaos magick and personal alchemy. I need help in the demonology department, not so much help but I welcome any discusson or comments.i have been practicing magic seriously for around 2 years, leaning towards divination and dream work.
Shoot me a pm be my friend
I dont bite

10 Likes

Hi everyone,

My name is Daniel. For the past 3 years my life has been absolutely horrible. I have struggled financially (A LOT), romantically, family and friends, school, work, etc. I know it’s all mainly my fault. I know I’m lazy and need to take better shape of my life. I didn’t come to this website for that. I came here to find out how to make a pact to being sudden change into my life, money. Then I ended up reading a lot of people’s writings and stories which got me thinking. I need a change and any friend to help me get my life together, even a demon, would be great.

So far I’ve made 2 attempts to contact a demon, Clauneck which have been unsuccessful. I don’t know if it’s because it’s ramadan or anything else. I will say this tho, I’m an immigrant student who’s piss poor broke. I can’t afford black candles and specific incense. I have scented mini candles. I def can’t afford scarying mirror. I do my best, say the enns, have his sigils and Lucifer’s star on paper, have the room smelling nice enough, have wine and apples ready, wear red, have cardamom, chant to summon and chant his summoning even through Lucifer … all I can with what I have. But nothing.
I would appreciate it if people would message me/tag me here for advice.
I really need to make a pact and would give anything really (except my soul which I hear isn’t a thing). I have plans I have goals but I can’t do any of it with all my other ordinary world problems (if that makes sense). If anyone can help me I would owe you greatly!!! I need all the help I can get…

4 Likes

I am Daniel from Uganda, male aged 21 years I have been practicing magick for three years now, but I haven’t reap any results since then. I don’t know what I am not doing right, I have contacted several entities for help but nothing. Am still jobless for three years I am experienced driver with clean driving license class b. To top on this I give great honor to darkest knight I respect you, you’re article really inspires me, darkest knight how can I really connect with you very well

3 Likes

Welcome man,I have many friends from your country,contact me if you wish

My fiancée was Chinese but being raised in a atheistic China I couldn’t get her into the I Ching or Dao de Jing. Her race/blood would have made her better than I could ever be without a lot of work. She could but didn’t read the originals. Crowley was always going on about the I Ching and when I got into it I realised why. So do yourself a big favour.

Al.

1 Like

Hi all

My name’s rebeka. Nice to find this forum and thankful after searching unsuccessfully for others with experience or others like myself. I’ve always been interested in all magic and have attempted practicing my own rituals and meditations. I’m a beginner and I’m very interested in learning more. Ive enjoyed reading some of the posts on the forum so far :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hello. I am Ba_C.

I was a long time a practicioner across many fields and traditions. I am an admirer of ritual structure and an adventurer who has lost his way.
I am from Canada and have interest in joining or aiding in ritual work as a group.
I am currently sorrounded by nature and have a deep connection with the earth and celestial bodies as we all do; but at the same time fighting to not to lose that connection, and gain the courage to allow my life to shift with the tide.
I am perhaps in search of the best system of ritual to plug in to and be apart of, and fall free from the dogmatic institutions that have been chiseled into the subconscious, and in such, to be set free.

4 Likes

Hi all, I am xWhoville and I am relatively new to all of this, I have only been getting serious the last few months.
I have been attempting to make contact with Belial for months now, with no real success. Perhaps that is because I’ve never made contact with another being before but that is my goal in all of this—to establish contact with those not of this world and to progress in my own life.

I tend to get in my own head a lot and have had negativity surrounding me my whole life, mostly in regards to my self esteem/self worth. I have a lot of bad habits that I hope I can work with Belial to overcome and become a stronger person.

Hopefully as my practices strengthen I will have things to contribute to this community!

9 Likes

Hello,

I come here as a new traveler, and i hope to take in as much as I can and learn some things. I am excited to see what new knowledge i can consume during my stay here.

1 Like

Welcome.

Do you have any experience in magick?

Hello. I’ve been on and off of this site for a while now and since ive started posting things, now’s the time for an intro. I’ve been practicing Magick for a couple of years now. I feel I’ve grown quite a but but definitely still have a lot more to learn. Ive done my path working with Lucifer and now I’m just starting to get to know Lilith. I enjoy working with the tarot and meditating feeling spirit energy that is around me.

2 Likes

My name is CJ, I’m not really into the occult as such but I am on this forum to find answers to things that I’ve experienced, I have never practised any form of magic before and I am completely new to it. I hope that I can learn from this forum and that I can also contribute where I can.

3 Likes

Welcome!
Magick is a tough gig, most don’t last. The lhp doesn’t make it any easier, although a lot more fun. I hope you find what you’re look for in this group.

Al.

Thanks Al I probably won’t last but I’ll give it a shot.

Come to whatsapp my friend

Freindly reminder it;s best not to post personal information please, if you wish to meet people from a specific location make a New Topic about this, but do not post Whatsapp etc. :+1:

4 Likes

Hi everyone,

I’m Samael (not my real name) from Nottingham (UK) and even if I’ve been knowing about this forum for a while I never joined until today.

I’ve been practicing Magick for all of my life, I’ve tried several traditions but I found my way a bit more than 10 years ago, when I came across the Left Hand Path and the draconian path.
In the past few years I wasn’t focusing very much on my magical progression, but as recently I’m making some changes to my life I’ve decided to include my magical practice in a more stable way.

I hope I can contribute to the forum and that I can learn from it as well. Would be good to make friends wandering on my same path too.

5 Likes