Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

Yes, definitely… help with manifestation of money ritual guidance? What do I need to do? What tools do I need? Candles? Sigil? Advice please

Hi everyone, it’s Marak. I’ve been away from the forum but not the practice for several months. I just wanted to reconnect and say “Hi!”.

4 Likes

I say stuff. Creation. Servitors. Thought forms. Spirit Children. The Arbetal…planetary energies, aztral play. Lilith, Ashteroth, Baal…avatar, bilocation…

I came here to nest. Incubate. I know my intro is spotty. I am about the energy. I always have been, even as a child. My norm is to mold it and birth it. As an adult, I consort with entities, coporeal and non coporeal. If you are into astrology, almost all of my planets, and illuminaries are in a stellium in my 9th house and both the great benific and the little benific is located in the 11th house. Until recently, I was the local witch on the Block, casting spells on cross walk and keeping the freaks away from the playgroups, blessing houses, weddings… But its time for evolving…
= Stuff…lol

1 Like

Hi! I’m Alexa (Silverlight). I came from a super, SUPER religious background, but it never resonated with me. I was told I was the devil and was going to hell from a young age. :joy::joy:. I went to a more spiritual path a few years ago, but I have always been magickal, I just didn’t realize that’s what it was. I thought I was “evil” and that’s why what I said and dreamed seemed to come true. Long story short, I started realizing more of who I am a few years ago, so I started looking at witchcraft. I looked at Wicca first, but realized that wasn’t for me after 2 hours of research. Then hoodoo, then traditional, then Hoodoo again, then death magicks, then healing. I want to learn about everything. I want to learn as many different magickal practices as I can. I have not worked with the big demons directly, but I do have some demons in my spirit family. I think that’s about all…! Thanks:)

3 Likes

Hello,welcome to the forum :blush:
There are no such things as being an evil person or good person,they are man made things,its just what it is.
Now if I am not wrong,you are a completely new to this,still good you found here,best choice of your life !!!
My advice is you should get started with this.

Welcome again,and dont let failures discourage you !

1 Like

Thank you! I have found that to be very true. I will look at that! And yes, I have seen videos, but I am very new to this path. I have found that I’m just not love and light, though I still know how to be. But it’s just not my nature…

1 Like

This may be late, my apologies, but Orlee caught my attention when I was recommended one of her videos, so I explored her channel and found she had worked with Lucifer. For awhile now, I believe I’ve been guided by him; eventually to this forum.

1 Like

Don’t worry, it’s not too late at all. We all have real lives Although that being said this is mine LOL right now. You’ve been here a short while now what have you found out so far

1 Like

Hello! My name is Guilherme, i am brazilian. Since i was a child i loved witchcraft and some years ago i realized it wasn’t just fantasy and magick is a real thing.
Some of the things i like to read about are astral projection, clairvoyance, remote viewing, spirits evocation/invocation, goetia and communication with spirits/demons.
My current goals are to astral project and to speak with spirits.

2 Likes

I like the name dude or dudette

To simply state it before I end up making a paragraph. I finally got to explore and spirit work seems more like a place to pay attention to, I was told they like to hang around me. :sweat_smile:

Hi everyone
I’m here to learn more about using magic!
I’m new to it all

1 Like

I suggest Lords of the Left Hand Path by Flowers. There is an in depth analysis of both the right and left paths, their aims and methodologies.

Al.

Find a Banishing ritual, learn it, rehearse it and use it. You’ll know you’re successful because you’ll feel the movement of energy. After that learn Invoking/Evoking - the reverse of banishing.

Barefoot on earth, grass, rock, etc adopt the body posture of the rune Elhaz with palms facing skyward. Call in the energies you need. You’ll feel these building around your solar plexus (maybe a little above). When you can’t hold it anymore you can project that energy by always keeping your arms straight and sending it through your palms or cross your arms across your chest and capture that energy. When all the energy has gone your palms will experience pins and needles, itchiness.

Keep us informed.

Al.

1 Like

Hi not sure if I’m doing this right. Just joined. My name is Diego. I live in California. I’ve always been drawn to the LHP and have been diving into it with full intention for about 2 years. My main goal is to learn and further my knowledge on invocation. Recently I’ve started sensing a over powering energy but not sure how to figure out who it is. I have invoked Belial before and look forward as well as excited to learn from him. Thank you for this forum.

3 Likes

Hi Diego, California here too

1 Like

Preston (I am not my real name), I live in Brazil in São Paulo, I am a former Christian (Catholic and Protestant), I was a Christian for 37 years and after realizing that I had no answers in this segment and in my view is a segment ignorant, weak and discovering that Jesus or the hanging never existed, is just a fable, I started to study Kabbalah, Goetia, Planetary Magic and recently I have used the methods of Franz Bardon, Damon Brand and Gordon Winterfield for more than a year and a half, I have appreciated, although in practical terms the results still seem doubtful or not to understand, I say I do not understand because I realize that my failures in my rituals encompass the feelings that I need to have, control and manipulate, although on many occasions I feel hatred against those who have done wrong, at this point it is good to curse but it is a failure when it is necessary to develop other skills or needs, I continue studying.

My goals are to improve my knowledge and achieve the results I need physically.
My current struggles are to have a prosperous job, because by solving physical needs there are ways of dedicating myself more deeply to the spiritual side.

2 Likes

Hi! My name is Kade but i go by my middle name, Ryu. I barely know anything at the moment cause i have no idea how to get information and im only 14. I have multiple personality disorder, my bff used to think i was possed by demons though i knew that wasnt it hah.

I like necromancy and summoning is pretty cool I guess?

Current goals: I want to summon something and study demons/demonology

Current struggles: i have no idea how to get the information needed

(I look embarrassingly like a girl T^T)

3 Likes

Welcome! I myself get mistaken for a girl all the time so I know the pain. This Forum’s a safe haven for me and many others