Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

Hey. My name is archlk.
I’ve been practicing magick for a long time and I’m here to ask and answer questions.

2 Likes

Welcome to our wicky family! If you need something, just write me. Have a great weekend!

ji janab aur aap ?

• Elysium
• Spirit work
• Getting better at demon work
• Not enough power

Hi! I created a thread introducing myself a few days ago but I’m not sure if we’re required to specifically introduce ourselves in this thread so I’ll just do it anyway. I’m myra, I’m new to magick and have read some books and only recently started practicing :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hi, I’m trying to learn more about this universe.

Hi occultists,

My name is Marino. I’m a lawyer by profession. I’ve been following this forum for a long time, and now i want to be a part of it.

I have been practicing the occult for 4 years. I have practiced Goetia and Angel invocation in the past, as well as Babylonian and Sumerian invocation. Currently, i’m just aiming to grow more spiritually and learn more from others on here. I would like to in the near future learn a new form of magick. I’m really curious as to what it will end up being, as i don’t really have a specific kind of magick that i am pursuing. I’m open to anything, as long as it works.

2 Likes

Me bhee Pakistan se hoon. Haha interesting to meet another Pakistani here. We should keep in touch. Hum aik dosray ko skills sakha kar magickal abilities improve kar saktay hein. Interesting ke aap Arabic talisman use kartay ho. I have been working with European spirits. Aap ne magick kahan se seekhna shuru kya? We should keep in touch and teach other new skills!

1 Like

Hello everyone, My name is not polemael I created by agglutination with the Greek language that and adding the suffix “EL”
I do not have social networks and I do not even like taking pictures, although I have nothing against my appearance. I’m interested in protection magic, artifact spells, and black magic (of course). I like in my spare time listening to music and imagining, idealizing my thoughts in my mind (You here are seeing a secret because, normally in life out here, I usually manipulate people saying things that I am not to get desired results) of course, that I do not magnify it in large proportions, but I do say that I speak very well and persisted that nothing in the world has changed … Everyone loves those who speak with beautiful words if they despise the colloquial, and I use this beautiful words with eye contact and analysis the micro expressions of people, this is so fun. I’ve always had an interest in demons since the youngest, and other creatures. When I saw a small being on a cavalry that was chasing me, I saw frequent images of things happening, and for some reason I can well imagine some things about divine beings in my mind, how to visualize them around me, even with the closed eyes. And good, I was already hugged by a yellow-eyed being. He emanated a lot of heat, I was terrified at first, but after he hugged me I liked it, felt a good contact with him (although I do not know who he was.) After that, because of my old faith beliefs, I looked for the saints’ protection spells, prayers and other things … So that I could sleep without seeing them. But deep down now I think … That it was not bad, and I do not know why he came to me. Well this happened at a time, I’m talking too much is this personal. But now I’m interested in them, and I always seek to understand their history as ancient and powerful spirits. So I found this forum and I want to create a connection with.
My goal is to become a good occultist and a magician.
Nowadays I have struggles to find the truth of things, and I fight for help in these baths of human feelings.

4 Likes

Hey all I’m Nahual. I’m interested in a variety of magick am currently expanding what I have my hands in. I’m joining the forums in order to ask questions and share experiences. PM me any time you’d like I’m very open!

3 Likes

Hello I’m M. I’ve had an interest in the occult for many years now, but have only recently began working with the Goetia. I just want to attain happiness for myself and others, as it’s something I’ve struggled with my whole life. I wish everyone success on their journeys, and look forward to learning from this forum.

2 Likes

Hi- I’m Isa. Screenname Calib. Last spring I was introduced to candle magick and my interest has just gotten larger. I found this forum googling sigils and decided to join rather continue lurking. Currently I am learning about both the left and right path and am interested in both. My goal is to learn and be able to take what I learn to achieve personal goals.

3 Likes

Hi, I’m Amer, I’m here to gain some knowledge about magick, I’m still a beginner but I’m taking it seriously, I do want to bring some excitement into my life through using magick, I hope I’ll be able to influence my material life in someway using any kind of magick. I’m feeling comfortable for now with using the techniques of making servitors as it does not include any communications with the demonic spirits which is the main obstacle that stops my progress. My current goal is to create a servitor that would contribute somehow to my reality, it’s the easiest kind of magick I feel safe when practicing now, no demons involved yet. my current struggle is dealing with the Goetia entities, too early for a novice like me to get into.

3 Likes

Thank you, and welcome!

1 Like

European spirits se murad ?

Meny African Orishas se bhi help li hai r Kali Maa se bhi jab mujh pe attack hua tha…

Lekin yar abhi tk third eye open nhi hui…

Ap ne koi evoking ki hai ?

Meny Islamic taweezat waghera hi se shuru kiya lekin hamary han Elm.sikhany ka rujhan to hai nhi lehaza idhar udhar takkaren marta rehta hun…

Ap kis city se ho, men Karachi se hun

Lahore se hun. Abhi USA me college ke liye aaya hua hoon. Hmm meny online amazon pe aik book purchase kee thee. “Demons of magick” ke naam se. Uss me Demons ke saath kaam karnay kee buht achi information thee. Iss book me 72 demons ka zikr thaa. Unn ko summon karnay ke methods, protection ritual, ritual to end summoning, etc. Magar kuch experience ke baad i dont think protection kee itnee zurarat he.

Also i dont think ke aap ko Spirits ke saath kaam karnay ke liye 3rd eye open karnay kee zurarat he. 3rd open honay se communication improve ho saktee hai magar meray experience me agar Demon ya spirit ka sigil use kar ke uss ko proper ritual ke saath summon karein to woh summon ho jata hai aur aap uss ko apnee instructions de saktay hein.

Book me koi Indian ya Arabic entities ka zikar nahi hai. Aap ka phone number kya hai? Wahan behtar baat ho saktee hai.

Han ap thk keh rhy ho k 3rd eye ki zaroorat nhi hoti spirits se kam leny k liye lekin thk tor pe bat krny k liye hoti hai bat confirm ho jati hai k kia ho rha hai kia chal rha hai…
Ap ne 72 demons of Solomon’s ka zikr kia hai shayad to ap ne kitny demons ko summon kiya hai ?
0333-1279585

Haan aap kee baat theek hai. Mein ne filhal 8 demons ke saath kaam kia hai. Kuch Norse ( northern european) entities ko bhee summon kia hai (Odin, Thor, Balder). Mein jab spirits ko summon karta hoon tu unn ke saath properly communicate karta hoon. Sometimes unn ko kisi form mein dekh sakta hoon. Mein aap ko text karoon ga. Wahan behtar baat ho sakti hai.

1 Like

Very good.
Ap kis tarhan se bat krty ho ?
Meditation daily krty hain ap ?
Kitna time ho gya magic practice krty huey ?
Ap ne spells use ki hain ?
Mera WhatsApp pe bhi yehi no hai ap direct no pe msg krna phr bat krty hain

Hello All:)
Zyrayel here. I purchased a book of baneful magic a few years ago and have kept bumping into Luciferianism over the years since. I have a lot of questions and have found a few answers over the course of just a few short forum links here and there over the years as well. In all honesty, I don’t think God as some understand him was at all trying to save us because we needed a savior but came himself to show us what idiots we were/are to believe the majority of the humanized crap written about him. In essence, making us all fools for ever thinking we needed saving or blood sacrifices, to begin with (I’m not speaking of ritual energy offerings here). He/she/other and All being good and evil and neither, I think sent himself/prophets master etc. in hope that we would someday come to the spiritual maturity to understand the oneness of us all with all things no matter their label other gods/goddesses included. I don’t think that God is the “bad guy” but I do find it humorous that most people “demonize” him/her now. Anyway I am here to learn. Thanks to all involved in making this an open forum.

1 Like