Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

Hello Guys

I’ve been growing up with my Asia granny who know how to contact goodness, and i learnt some skill with her, however, since I move out, I lose such ability, and now I want to regain this ability.

My current skill is dream with my late father, he brought me to japan, the underworld japan for travel, as I always want to go there and never been there before. It was amazing.

I only know how to use sage and that’s all, and I love to extend my skill set.

Please tell me where should I start.

Anton XX

2 Likes

Hey all, I’m Maer! I’ve always been drawn to the occult, but its hard to find teachers in person. I prefer learning from others mistakes as I’d rather not make them :slight_smile: but I am open to all lessons in the name of knowledge.

I forgot to say thank you for the welcome.

Oh and before my grandmother died, my uncle and his wife did some fugazi stuff and married her off to some guy so they could forge her will. She would never have married someone else after my grandfather (he passed away 6 years earlier). In forging the will, they took all the properties my grandparents owned. My grandmother never would have done that. There was one property she would have left to no one but me. Both my uncle and his wife are literal crackheads. I’ll add more when I am ready to fix all of this.

Is there something more? wow. Anyway as i said I’ve found interesting the parasite story, and reading your first post i thought that the key to revert the situation could be here:

Maybe is possible to force her on say the truth, that in my opinion is also ethically correct, and i have seen someone have treated this argument before on this forum. After that, and i think this is not ethically correct, if the thruth thing is not enought you may try to low down or turn off her “sexal appetite” (About this i have found nothing on this forum, but you may have more fortune than me, or you may open a new original thread)

Well I froze my husband’s penis, so the sex thing should be handled. I did a spell to get him to lose his job, but he lost a promotion instead. Either way he’s miserable at a job he shouldn’t be at anyway.

And yes, there is a LOT more. The most pertinent thing is to get my husband out of the house and away from her. But he’s unfortunately more comfortable in a crappy situation than he is fixing all he’s done with everyone he’s upset and alienated. Should I start a thread for this?

1 Like

Hello I’m jaycee I’m new to magic but I’m willing to learn all…ever since i was little i was interested in magic and curious about demons…at first i thought they were evil cause that’s what the church taught but now i see different…i enjoy reading the different topics on this site and I’m glad i joined…nice to meet you all…

1 Like

My name is Ahsen. I am new to the occult but like summoning different spirits and communicating with them. I have some experience with meditation. My goal is to master things like telekensis and teleportation. Also change my fate so my soul can take the form of a demon when i die. My current struggles are that i cannot focus for long periods of time.

1 Like

Pakistan se ho?

Hi i am anna
Nice to meet you all,
Im a beginner and im happy to learn more with the guidance of all of the members here,

3 Likes

Hey everyone, my name is Logan. I’m 20 and I live in North Carolina. My goal is to learn the history of the world. Before man and during man from a spirit not a human. History has always been a passion of mine. Obviously, I also want to Ascend and all that good stuff as well through whatever system or spirit that calls to me. I say It like that because I am a super novice at magic.
My third eye isnt even opened, so far I’ve just watched a ton of youtube vids. My struggle is that i live in an environment that is very close minded. If lit incense was seen and me just trying to meditate hysteria will occur. So im in a trap as far as practice goes until im in my own place but I continue to learn from vids and whatever else I can. I hope to have some awesome conversations and meet great people.

Best Regards

1 Like

My name is Devon
And I am not very good at intros but I enjoy all types
I’m here to share my knowledge and pursue new knowledge I’m very skilled in the art of possession and a few others
And my struggle is I am insatiable, i seek to be satisfied with my life . And I have been practicing for more years than I can count

1 Like

Hey. My name is archlk.
I’ve been practicing magick for a long time and I’m here to ask and answer questions.

2 Likes

Welcome to our wicky family! If you need something, just write me. Have a great weekend!

ji janab aur aap ?

• Elysium
• Spirit work
• Getting better at demon work
• Not enough power

Hi! I created a thread introducing myself a few days ago but I’m not sure if we’re required to specifically introduce ourselves in this thread so I’ll just do it anyway. I’m myra, I’m new to magick and have read some books and only recently started practicing :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hi, I’m trying to learn more about this universe.

Hi occultists,

My name is Marino. I’m a lawyer by profession. I’ve been following this forum for a long time, and now i want to be a part of it.

I have been practicing the occult for 4 years. I have practiced Goetia and Angel invocation in the past, as well as Babylonian and Sumerian invocation. Currently, i’m just aiming to grow more spiritually and learn more from others on here. I would like to in the near future learn a new form of magick. I’m really curious as to what it will end up being, as i don’t really have a specific kind of magick that i am pursuing. I’m open to anything, as long as it works.

2 Likes

Me bhee Pakistan se hoon. Haha interesting to meet another Pakistani here. We should keep in touch. Hum aik dosray ko skills sakha kar magickal abilities improve kar saktay hein. Interesting ke aap Arabic talisman use kartay ho. I have been working with European spirits. Aap ne magick kahan se seekhna shuru kya? We should keep in touch and teach other new skills!

1 Like

Hello everyone, My name is not polemael I created by agglutination with the Greek language that and adding the suffix “EL”
I do not have social networks and I do not even like taking pictures, although I have nothing against my appearance. I’m interested in protection magic, artifact spells, and black magic (of course). I like in my spare time listening to music and imagining, idealizing my thoughts in my mind (You here are seeing a secret because, normally in life out here, I usually manipulate people saying things that I am not to get desired results) of course, that I do not magnify it in large proportions, but I do say that I speak very well and persisted that nothing in the world has changed … Everyone loves those who speak with beautiful words if they despise the colloquial, and I use this beautiful words with eye contact and analysis the micro expressions of people, this is so fun. I’ve always had an interest in demons since the youngest, and other creatures. When I saw a small being on a cavalry that was chasing me, I saw frequent images of things happening, and for some reason I can well imagine some things about divine beings in my mind, how to visualize them around me, even with the closed eyes. And good, I was already hugged by a yellow-eyed being. He emanated a lot of heat, I was terrified at first, but after he hugged me I liked it, felt a good contact with him (although I do not know who he was.) After that, because of my old faith beliefs, I looked for the saints’ protection spells, prayers and other things … So that I could sleep without seeing them. But deep down now I think … That it was not bad, and I do not know why he came to me. Well this happened at a time, I’m talking too much is this personal. But now I’m interested in them, and I always seek to understand their history as ancient and powerful spirits. So I found this forum and I want to create a connection with.
My goal is to become a good occultist and a magician.
Nowadays I have struggles to find the truth of things, and I fight for help in these baths of human feelings.

4 Likes