Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

Not another bloody Aussie! What’s this group coming to?
Welcome.

Al.

1 Like

Thank you

Hello! I might change my name later. Did not come up with anything better.

Im new to this, Ive tried to call on Belial so far by chanting his enn and gaze at his sigil multiple times and Ive ordered asenath masons books ”chants of Belial” and ”Rites of lucifer” and S connoly ”drawing down Belial” because it is two spirits that I find intresting. Any one else have those three books? Is there other books you could recommend for a complete beginner?

1 Like

What’s good everyone!

I’ve been on this forum for a while now and finally decided to make an account. The name’s Adam, but you can dm me for my real name haha. I’ve always lived my life to the fullest, like I have this zest for life that not everyone really has, but something deep down in me felt missing. I grew up in a hella religious family where I kinda ended up becoming an atheist because of how skewed my view of the world became. As a kid I used to always be able to lucid dream/astral project and man those were the days I had so much fun. I visited so many places/dimensions and explored almost all the confines of my imagination to my hearts content. But now that I’m older I find that I can’t project as often or at all as before. I’m assuming that there might be an issue with my energy body. I probably gotta cool it on the KBBQ and alc on the low lmao. I’m into fitness so I try to eat as healthy as possible but end up consuming hella meats which probably had an effect on my astral body.

I could describe myself as being really chill and down to earth, I’m like the easiest person you could talk to, trust me. My mind is full of wild thoughts and ideas, yet I’m very logical and analytical, but passionate in the way I portray myself. Anyways, I always pondered about the origin of creation and didn’t really vibe with how religion conveyed the same message “We go to heaven, you’re going to hell!” Nothing could convince me that only a small group of people are allowed into heaven while everyone else isn’t. That’s when I ended up discovering Hermeticism and beginning my journey into magick. Hermeticism just spoke to me on another level, and reading the Kybalion answered almost all the questions I’ve been having about the universe/meaning in life.

Overall, I’m interested in Ars Goetia, Evocation, Invocation, Soul Travel, Sigil Magic, Astral Projection, Ars Theurgia, Planetary Magic, Sephirothic and Qlipothic Pathworking, Simon Necronomicon, Picatrix, Hermeticism, Alchemy, The Veda/Sanskrit mantras - Siddhi mantras, Kriya/Kundalini yoga, Chakras, Meditation, Psychic Vampirism, and Psionics.

My ultimate goal is to find my truth and fully overcome myself, my doubts, and be rid of all my weaknesses/issues holding me back. I hope to have full mastery over my astral senses, where I’ll be able to completely see, hear, and talk to spirits. I have trouble seeing and hearing spirits, but I’m getting a lot better now.

So stoked to spiral out with everyone, feel free to talk to me about anything :slight_smile:

5 Likes

My name is Alex. I’ve always been into magik and just supernatural stuff in general. But I never looked deep into till recently . I just want to get my life together. Get a good job. Try to get with the girl I like. My struggles are just getting there. I’m impatient and it takes time to get the things I want. I’m 23 and feel like I should have everything together and I don’t.

2 Likes

I am lori charles, too many shit on me, but i can’t just commiite sucied. Some chakras is blocked, heart chakras and the sacral chakras. love life almost gon, please help.

2 Likes

Welcome to Wonderland you all! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

hey guys, my name is Alexia
I’m a baby witch still discovering her path ( I am very attracted to the left hand path)

5 Likes

Hi, my name is Tui and I am new on this path. I thought I’d introduce myself as I am here for the first time. Verrry interesting books etc. I am brave/transparent enough now to say I am a Luciferian and it feels damned good < pun intended. :grin:

1 Like

Suck shit! I’m 55 and I don’t have everything together. When I was your age Ronnie Reagan was the American President and there was no internet. I was drinking all the stuff 23 year olds drink and I was desperate. If I could travel through time and talk to my 23 year old self I’d try to impress that I shouldn’t drink so much alcohol and should get into nasal snuff and oral tobacco before a meteoric career in advertising. I’d try to explain to my earlier self salient Chaos Magic techniques because Chaos Magic didn’t exist when I was 23 and that really would have helped me.

Al.

3 Likes

Hi My name is Angel, although not my real name it’s one which was inadvertently attached to me/ alter ego / dark side about 15 years ago and has remained a name I’ve been known by to even my closest friends lol. I love in the UK and have been interested in occultism for 20 years and practiced satanic worship in my teens, although in a childish way really withot guidance or real knowledge
, in fact id call it more of a bit of teen experimentation! I have psychic abilities and can see spirit (good or bad) but can only communicate while semi conscious or through dream state. I recently had an experience which caused me to turn back to my occult research and to be honest I’m looking for a bit of guidance! I had contact from Belial a month or so ago (a demon with whom I have not had any experience nor communication before) telling me he had much to teach me and then told (cryptically) me to speak to / look at various things. Actually it’s blown my mind that what was said was any more than a dream however the eequested contacts exist, it seems it may have more substance than I had originally thought lol. There is a few years of history leading up to this, which I won’t go into as I don’t want to bore you to death! Lol so that’s where I’m at at the moment. Lol! Angel

3 Likes

Hasta el computador más viejo traduce de inmediato tengo un celu Pelle por hay contacto el mundo :grinning::grinning:

Greetings and welcome to BALG! @Edmon may I kindly remind, this is English speaking forum. Thank you! :slight_smile:

Yes…um… Same to you… I think ?

1 Like

My name is Kylar. I am a psion with a rough past. Currently trying to heal damage to my body and mind after my parents put me on flouride tablets, amphetamine salts (ritalin, vivance, etc) anti psychotics and mood suppressants. My iq. Growth and propriception have all taken massive hits since childhood. In addition to this working to remove massive calcification deposits and regenerate gray matter in my mind. Advice from healers is always welcome. I practice aerokinesis and electrokinesis with my eventual goal being to modify the weather and ruin chem trail dispersion around my home. I am a natural empath but i seemed to have blocked the ability after i had a somewhat traumatic expereince being able to feel the emotions and biolocations of everyone in my neighborhood but not being able to shut it off. I’m also a natural telepath but the calcification is a barrier i need to remove before practice becomes practical. Apart from psionics, i enjoy sigil magic and working with crystals. I dont plan on working with spirits at this time as i want to approach this from a level playing field, not in a state of ignorance. Hobbies are muay thai, bjj, taekwondo. Saxophone, guitar, and singing.

2 Likes

Hello everybody! I just joined, I go by as Maca. I’ve recently gotten to study and practice the Left Hand path, and oddly feel that Azazel might take me in as an apprentice through a pact (although I still have a bit of Christian fear engrained). My goal is to grow as a magician and help others grow as well, since I’ve been through shamanism, hoodoo, voodoo, Wicca, etc. Still haven’t found my path or teacher yet. I hope to keep learning.

5 Likes

Hi! My name is Rowan.
I tend to be a fairly scientific person and like to study things I enjoy to a great degree. But, I’m not a stubborn stuck in my ways kind of person and I, like any reasonable person wanted to know both sides of things (plus I’m agnostic so I really can believe anything that’s out there). So since I’ve always been a fan of magick and evocation that I hear about sometimes I did some research. I found out about the Keys of Solomon and plan on buying them (I’m low wage so it might take a while since I want the hardcover). After learning about the books and everything behind them I thought it would be cool to try some stuff out. Now I recently tried an invocation/evocation and wasn’t sure if it worked so I’m coming here for answers and future guidance.

3 Likes

Hello! English is not my main language, so it’s difficult for me to express correctly and I may sound weird. I’m new to the occult. Always felt very interested in Death (enjoy spending time on cemeteries, also own a human skull), recently started lurking Occultism forums, seeking for Necromancy books to read. Started with “The Necromantic Ritual Book” by Leilah Wendell, (although I didn’t put anything from that book into practice). Now I’m reading “The Witches’ Book of the Dead”, by Christian Day. Already got “Necromantic Sorcery” and will get soon “The Gospel of the Ghouls”, to start them after I finish Book of the Dead.

My current goal is, aside from gaining more knowledge about Necromancy and the darkest rituals related to it, making contact with death spirits and talking to them. I’d also like to fuck a succubus.

2 Likes

My names are lori charles from Warri in Delta State, Nigeria. I was born in the month of October 18th 1963, am a novice, and have very little ideas on white magic. I like to know about elemental magic, white magic, chakras healing, evocation, invocation and possession. Right now am in a serious spiritual shit, but can’t commit suicide.

2 Likes

Welp, looks like I kinda screwed up by not starting somewhere other than jumping in and asking questions outright. As the Ents say, “hasty is not good”

Please, allow me to introduce myself, I’m a man of no fame. Been around for a few long years, saw many a man sell his soul to blame…"

Seriously, I’m a 62 year old Gemini, living in south central Kentucky as a solitary since 1999. Been a Pagan since 92.

Over the years, I’ve practiced little magicks, as befits a Solitary,. but have begun to want to ask questions, but didn’t have anyone local here in this county to turn to, but I found this site, so perhaps I can find a few answers, and even more questions to ask.

On the mundane plane, I’m an airplane mechanic, which also extends itself to hobbies, such as modelling. As a mechanic, I try to work with Murphy, he of the great Law, and have been doing it so much that I think I could count myself as a high priest to Murphy, because as the Great Lawgiver, he is more than just a demigod.

4 Likes