Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

Hello everyone my name in Kevin but I choose to go by Huginn on of Odins Ravens I hope to meet all of you and learn something :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Hello, good health and love to all.
My name is Joshua (named after Yucca brevifoliavia).
I’m 30 years in and have been born to magick from my mothers womb (story for distant days).
I’m here in conjunction with a path to a path to an endless path. I’m here not to seek truth or resolve but to further answer said questions with fuller truths. I don’t have the patience to entail all details within these claims within this forceful practice specifically here, but I swear to you the reader and promise honesty, neutral observation and quick action as to ensure the honesty of my reply to my presence. You can decide the catches within those phrases.
I’m seeking, and that is. I’m truthful, quick humored, love to love, live to give, seek to add to a macro over understand a micro, but understand the inevitable balance of the two, plus endless deviations in others perspectives. Neutral observer and giver of what I’m gifted to give. Thanks to all for being.

5 Likes

Hello everyone,

My Magickal name is infinite dreamer. This my revised introduction. I follow the middle path and I work with both angels and goetic demons. Been practising magick since 8 months.
Currently focusing on self development, career development and opening my astral senses.
Later I will focus on soul travel and then will get into different magick practices.
Here to learn from the experienced mages and contribute to the forum in whatever way I can.

Regards,
Dreamer

4 Likes

Hey there. I am a 35 year old guy who is new to this. I have strong intuition and I do use tarot cards, but I have never made a spell before.

The reason why I am here is because I want to develop my skills.

I am living with a guy in a strange relationship. We are not intimate in a sexual way, and my insecurities are getting the best of me because I really lust for him. I want to change that so that he has lust for me and starts making an effort to make this work. I want him to fall in love with me and reciprocate my feelings and lusts. I know he likes me but he is very closed, been struggling with alcohol since his teens and drugs as well. We have a telepathy connection many times and we are really compatible, but he is too afraid of his bisexual side… Would love to learn how to cast a spell to make him turned on and physical with me.

Thank you for the help!

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum, you have a very beautiful name welcome.:+1:

1 Like

Hello. I’m Nycto or Raven. I’m a shamanic demonolatress. My patron is King Paimon. I’m married, with one son, two stepdaughters, and four cats. My husband’s daughters and my son are all grown and flown. My mother was a Gnostic Christian, my father Wiccan (they are now, respectively, an atheist and an Episcopalian), so I was raised in a mystical and magickal household. I became Wiccan and a practitioner in high school but eventually became a more eclectic pagan, which eventually led me to a shamanic rebirth, and the LHP, which I have been traveling for the past 7 years.

I still consider myself relatively new to my current path. I am currently working through the Qlippoth through shamanic journeying techniques.

7 Likes

Hello there,

My name is Savvy and I’m very new to the occult scene. I am actively learning as I go, so any tips to steer me in the right direction will be greatly appreciated.

4 Likes

Hi, my name is Sam. I’m interested in anything spiritual and developing one’s conciousness and stuff like that, but I am afraid to go too deep in this kind of stuff, at least for the moment, because I’m new to all this. I would like to develop myself as a person, to accept myself with all the good and bad things. I’ve recently lost someone (breakup…superficial, I know) and it made me realise that the things I’ve done came back at me (karma) and would like to practice some form of safe magick to bring that person back, without interfering with the person’s free will. I’m sorry if I’m not what you expected and I sound like a pussy, but I’m being honest with you and myself above all else. I just want to find myself and give all my love to the right person in this life and be the best version of myself.

11 Likes

Beautiful pict. Hail Satan. :slight_smile:
Do much evocation at all?

2 Likes

Welcome to BALG and enjoy the ride! :wink:

2 Likes

Hi, I’m doing readings for almost 30 years, in my family there are 5 generations (or more - that’s how much I know) of my relatives who knew how to affect things, change. So, I can tell that is in my blood. I’m here to learn more, read, if I can - contribute, exchange experience. I was doing spells, hoodoo mostly and very old Balkanian spells. But, that’s not enough nor satisfying for me, I have to do something much more powerful, because of awful personal issue going in my little family for last year… And not just that… I feel need, urge, like all my inwardness is screaming for more and this is the time… I feel very strongly things around me, energy, spirits… So I’m here, I would like to talk to people who had similar experience, and learn more.
Greetings to all…
(I speak english, but if there’s some mistakes - excuse me… )

6 Likes

Welcome to the balg

2 Likes

Hey, nothing’s wrong with a pussy, many of us have one! Welcome to BALG!

2 Likes

Hi all. My name is Benito, and Mex is the name of my duality(unusual i know but that is just what he has introduced himself to me as). I am very new to this and wish to use it to develop myself.

2 Likes

Hey there!

I am pretty new to all this stuff…
I have had a lot of experiences with psychedelics, which made me realize that this reality might not exactly be what most think it is^^

Right now i’m reading everything occult i can get my hands on, to find out which path is right for me…

I am very intrigued by all the goetic stuff, it seems Like a great system for self realization…

1 Like

Hello All,

my name is Illuminaughty. I am new to Magick & my main goal is & has always been knowledge but I went the long way round to get here. First in the occult, conspiracy theories, spirituality, secret societies & aliens :joy: as a teen. Then in my 20’s dipping my toes in the legal system (the esoteric side) hidden history, shifting paradigms, psyche diving, astral travel & other altered states. I thoroughly enjoyed it and got a real buzz every time I dropped further into the rabbit hole but depression became a common side effect for me, sometimes teetering on the edge of psychosis. When I hit 30 I felt like i’d maxed out on where to get my next fix of knowledge and that theres only so much knowledge I can get via human opinion/beliefs … Enter Magick. Studying the occult put me right back in the ‘you don’t know shit!’ state, that I love so much. I basically came full circle and found myself back at the start, only viewing the occult from a different perspective and much to my annoyance, it felt like home this time round. Whats more annoying is that whilst studying, I realised I was already, practicing magick in some respect & could now put a name to some of the tech, but without a system behind me to help guide and hone myself or to soften the blows, I left myself open.
Almost 3 years of studying later, and i’m still no closer to evocation or invocation, and for the first time in my life I am scared to take the leap. Not sure if, paralysis by analysis, the unknown, madness or fear that this life long journey has taken me right back to where I started and the road ahead requires discipline, patience, intelligence & mastery, all of which I lack :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:. Whilst in awe of the level of mastery some occultists have, theres a part of me that says “nope, too complicated” or ”nope, not smart enough’ haha.
My Interests are complicated because of my path so far, which makes it hard for me to follow a set system. So I read about all types of magick but have not got enough understanding to create a system that suits me. I’m close to giving up my stubbornness just so I can start somewhere. I don’t worship anything but I am happy to revere. My main Altar is set to Bast & Djehuti, also a few others on the sidelines. I’d like to explore my cultural traditions (Greek & Jamaican/African). Never been religious but the programming still seeped in. I have always liked the idea of angels, but when I first read the Goetia my heart melted :heart_eyes:, I’d go as far as to say they had me at “hello” and my interest peaked. Bune stuck immediately, then weeks later the word Vassago rang in my head all day. I had to google because I wasn’t sure where I’d read that word, only to find “he” was in the book too, I have had a few small experiences with them… I think. But I have trust issues, even with spirits :smirk:. I like balance (Libra) so i’ll work both left & right streams and hopefully find myself firmly in the middle. At this point in time though, I’m still confused about certain things so I appreciate any help I receive from this forum.
Apologies for the long intro. Look forward to learning from you guys, seems like a nice crowd. x

7 Likes

Jeez thats a long ass intro, longer than I thought :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

3 Likes

You’re not a woman of few words…the more the better :ok_hand:
Welcome :pray:

2 Likes

Haha i know :blush: more like a journal entry. Thank yoooou AlexanderMOstar! :v:

2 Likes

Dear diary… and fill the rest :smiley:

3 Likes