Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

Claws , teeth and fighting for sure … I’m progressing well… But I have no patience and sometimes it’s hard… I did some great works till now … Thanks 4 ur advice sweetie :blue_heart:

4 Likes

Not much of an advice :blush: common sense and wish I had someone to guide me but modern technologies make things much easier(like BALG for example) :smiley:
You stay on your path and don’t get carried away by other’s progress…you are unique in every way and you do take your time to progress :clap::clap::clap:
P.S. I’m far far away from sweetie (eventhou it’s just an expression :smiley: )

5 Likes

FYI u look exactly like my husband Uncle … When i saw ur pp 1st time i was like :flushed:… But then I noticed… He’s Australian :thinking:

2 Likes

:wink: this is his good/evil twin :grin:
I come from Bosnia&Herzegovina and that’s far far away from Down Under so you are safe and your identity will stay hidden :smirk:

3 Likes

Sorry
I didnnt realize you were talking to me.
Lucifer likes a black candle burnt in his honour every week.
I carve his sigil into it, smother it in pure frankincense oil, and sit it in an abalone shell.
I then trace lord lucifers sigil again.
I keep on tracing over it while calling his name or saying a prayer in his name.
He listens and replies in my head to questions I’ve asked.

1 Like

I’m giggling cause you look like her husband’s uncle :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Best husband’s uncle EVER :raised_hands:

2 Likes

Greetings. My name is Ulaş. I’m from Turkey. I always seek knowledge. History,politics,philosophy,sociology, etc… and of course occult and spiritual arts. I interested black magick,manipulation and domination. My greatest ambition is being a extremely powerful,wise and superior person, and transform my environment according to my wishes. Nice to meet you too.

5 Likes

Hi I am from a western counrty. I somehow came here by accident. I am looking for love spelll, health spells and money spells.

3 Likes

Hi Y’all! (I’m currently in Nevada!)

I’ve been a DoorMat for 40years &
wanna try an alternative! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Hi, my name is CandyKiss. I am originally from NYC and I live in Pennsylvania, USA. I am 32. I am more a electric witch. I like Hoodoo and ATR. I like learning from everyone. Pomba Gira is my guide and I am happy and proud. I am a secretary at a university.

I want to learn more about my gifts and help the world. I don’t know what else more to really say. I am excited to be here.

5 Likes

Welcome to the rabbit hole that is BALG!

1 Like

Hello everyone my name in Kevin but I choose to go by Huginn on of Odins Ravens I hope to meet all of you and learn something :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Hello, good health and love to all.
My name is Joshua (named after Yucca brevifoliavia).
I’m 30 years in and have been born to magick from my mothers womb (story for distant days).
I’m here in conjunction with a path to a path to an endless path. I’m here not to seek truth or resolve but to further answer said questions with fuller truths. I don’t have the patience to entail all details within these claims within this forceful practice specifically here, but I swear to you the reader and promise honesty, neutral observation and quick action as to ensure the honesty of my reply to my presence. You can decide the catches within those phrases.
I’m seeking, and that is. I’m truthful, quick humored, love to love, live to give, seek to add to a macro over understand a micro, but understand the inevitable balance of the two, plus endless deviations in others perspectives. Neutral observer and giver of what I’m gifted to give. Thanks to all for being.

5 Likes

Hello everyone,

My Magickal name is infinite dreamer. This my revised introduction. I follow the middle path and I work with both angels and goetic demons. Been practising magick since 8 months.
Currently focusing on self development, career development and opening my astral senses.
Later I will focus on soul travel and then will get into different magick practices.
Here to learn from the experienced mages and contribute to the forum in whatever way I can.

Regards,
Dreamer

4 Likes

Hey there. I am a 35 year old guy who is new to this. I have strong intuition and I do use tarot cards, but I have never made a spell before.

The reason why I am here is because I want to develop my skills.

I am living with a guy in a strange relationship. We are not intimate in a sexual way, and my insecurities are getting the best of me because I really lust for him. I want to change that so that he has lust for me and starts making an effort to make this work. I want him to fall in love with me and reciprocate my feelings and lusts. I know he likes me but he is very closed, been struggling with alcohol since his teens and drugs as well. We have a telepathy connection many times and we are really compatible, but he is too afraid of his bisexual side… Would love to learn how to cast a spell to make him turned on and physical with me.

Thank you for the help!

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum, you have a very beautiful name welcome.:+1:

1 Like

Hello. I’m Nycto or Raven. I’m a shamanic demonolatress. My patron is King Paimon. I’m married, with one son, two stepdaughters, and four cats. My husband’s daughters and my son are all grown and flown. My mother was a Gnostic Christian, my father Wiccan (they are now, respectively, an atheist and an Episcopalian), so I was raised in a mystical and magickal household. I became Wiccan and a practitioner in high school but eventually became a more eclectic pagan, which eventually led me to a shamanic rebirth, and the LHP, which I have been traveling for the past 7 years.

I still consider myself relatively new to my current path. I am currently working through the Qlippoth through shamanic journeying techniques.

7 Likes

Hello there,

My name is Savvy and I’m very new to the occult scene. I am actively learning as I go, so any tips to steer me in the right direction will be greatly appreciated.

4 Likes

Hi, my name is Sam. I’m interested in anything spiritual and developing one’s conciousness and stuff like that, but I am afraid to go too deep in this kind of stuff, at least for the moment, because I’m new to all this. I would like to develop myself as a person, to accept myself with all the good and bad things. I’ve recently lost someone (breakup…superficial, I know) and it made me realise that the things I’ve done came back at me (karma) and would like to practice some form of safe magick to bring that person back, without interfering with the person’s free will. I’m sorry if I’m not what you expected and I sound like a pussy, but I’m being honest with you and myself above all else. I just want to find myself and give all my love to the right person in this life and be the best version of myself.

11 Likes