Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

Welcome to the forum!

While most of the members here lean towards the darker currents, this forum is a place for the free discussion of all aspects of magick, whether white, black or grey, so never fear asking questions. We’re all pretty friendly :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That’s good to know I’m glad a found this forum :blush:

1 Like

Hi, I’m so pleased to have found an active site/group. I used to practice years ago, can’t remember why I stopped. I think I accidentially opened a portal, well things got kinda crazy in the house for a long while

My mother recently died, and I learned that alot of the negative spirit in the house was actually tied to her,

I did alot of clearing / cleansing in the house. but in the process moved my old tools from their resting place to under my bed (inadvertently), I’d never been able to bring myself discharge them, or get rid of them. And now, well I’m glad. The entity bound to my thru them has returned, I am looking for ways to strengthen the connection. I have been seeing him, and felt him touch me. It’s so reassuring.

Im nearly 40 now, and have never had a ‘relationship’, tho I’ve known lots of men, I guess this spirit has been keeping me for it’s self. And I don’t mind, I am now ready for him. I have accepted that I will walk the rest of my days alone, with only fleeting aquaintances, its enough for me.

So I guess there’s a whole lot more I could say, but its very odd to be open about this. I am in the UK, I guess being keen to work with these left path spirits puts me in a left handpath role. but I also like to work with nature spirits, to do hedgewitchery, and I prefer to do no harm- unless harmed.

8 Likes

Welcome to the rabbit hole that is BALG!

1 Like

28 posts were split to a new topic: Removed stuff

Hey Guys!

Great to meet you!

My Name is Be Liar, I’m brand new to magick. My current goals are to learn north asian magick, as it has always really caught my attention ever since I came back from a trip to asia.

My current struggles are getting my mom to not come into room while practicing the dark arts.

Hail Belial!

6 Likes

I prefer to go by my magical motto I have chosen, Frater Libertas.

I have been studying magic and the occult for nearly 13 years.
Began with Golden Dawn, learned the arts of divination and artificial servitor creation and, a few years and several arduous life struggles later, I eventually gave up Golden Dawn in favor of less dogmatic magic. I then began learning the arts of psychic manipulation, seduction, and warfare.

Just over 2 years ago, when I was performing an experiment to access feminine currents of energy, Lilith appeared. Despite my initial unease, Lilith patiently persisted in her efforts to open me up to her path of initiation. Since then I have read Thomas Karlson’s Qabbala Qlippoth & Goetic Magic and, shortly afterward, become familiar with the works of Asenath Mason, starting with the Draconian Ritual Book and Qliphotic Meditations. What struck me was that my own experiences with Lilith were directly mirrored in those texts, with passages matching almost word for word what I had been given by Lilith. I have recently received my copy of Qliphotic Invocations & Evocations and will soon begin preparation to execute magical operations following its guidelines.

I like any magic that produces consistent results and is useful.

My primary struggle in mastering Astral Projection. I would be grateful for any effective help in that aim.

My Goals are far reaching. Besides the power to control my own destiny with impunity, I want to unravel the deeper secrets that lead to immortality.

6 Likes

Hello everyone,
Introducing myself here, my name is Zahavi. The left hand path has been calling me for a while, since I was about 5, so basically my whole life, and now as an adult I am ready. I love black magic and always have. My biggest struggle was even though I was never religious, growing up in America there are so many false beliefs and ideas that are pushed on you since you are child to make fear owning your true power. With the help of the Ancient Gods I am chipping away at these old ideas and beliefs that no longer serve me and look forward to what is to come.

Cheers,
Zahavi

4 Likes

Continuing the discussion from Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum:

Hi, my name is Rowan. I’m new here of course and I just want to say thanks for allowing me to be a part of the group.
I started my journey a very long time ago with a simple deck of tarot cards given to me by my Aunt who tells me we are from a long line of Celtic Witches. She proceeds to tell me that I have gifts such as clairvoyance and healing abilities. In followed that path for a while but I always felt that something was missing in my life. Needless to say I just stopped everything and became nothing for so long until a couple years ago and I started practicing again. Well, this time was no different.
I met a woman who showed me the LHP and at first I was so skeptical and very afraid. I was always told I was born in the light. After research and gaining some courage I am now on the LHP and I now feel alive and I feel I’ve found my niche.
With all that being said, don’t be upset when I ask a lot of questions. I’m a curious person by nature and I hope you guys will extend patience.:grin:

9 Likes

Welcome :raised_hands:

Thanks! Glad to be here.

1 Like

I keep finding nuggets of gold&wisdom here and I wish you the same but as a Capricorn I wanna go deep down and never take their stories for granted…my experience is different than theirs which is perfectly normal. Psychology is strong in me :wink: with some people you’ll click in a second while others might turn you off-human behaviour is strange :grin:

I understand completely. I was a psych major in college but life happened and I didn’t finish. I truly am excited to hear success stories and of course theories which I’m totally into. So far I’m enjoying the journey

Hi, hope I’m doing this right um I’m Dee, erm kinda sorta new to the meta. Got into spirit companionship a year ago. Interested In learning different kinds of magic, astral travel and awakening my spiritual senses. I’m having trouble sensing spirits, I can sometimes feel, and hear when I’m half awake half asleep but so far only then, seeing spirits is a bit harder though I was able to clearly meet a djinn in a dream. I wish to improve my skills, everyone says meditate meditate meditate which is also hard for me but I’m trying. Nice to meet ya’ll, came across this forum a couple of times so I thought why not join

3 Likes

Welcome to BALG forum, newcomers.

@DeeArtLover @GrayQueen @platinum @Frater_Libertas

And I hope you enjoy the ride here.

1 Like

Hi Everyone

My name is Julie-Anne and have huge interest in finding out more.

I was raised in an all girl catholic boarding school so was very conditioned.

Ive been a practising wiccan for many years. But things have not sitting right with me for many years and feel I need to answer questions I have about Lucifer/Satan and demonology.

To be given the chance make up my own mind and learn from them. I know its all misunderstood history and I want to be able to learn more.

I have been researching about Lucifer and demonology and hope that I can have the chance to work with them. I keep being drawn to Lucifer and this calling has been going on for a while so I need to do something about it.

I do not want to harm anyone nor do I crave or desire anything except to respect others and learn what I can.

So… I annouce the start of my long journey and looking forward to respectfully getting to know everyone and advance my skills and learning and hearing about other peoples experiences.

4 Likes

Hello everyone
I don’t know what to say lol anyways I’m new here well it’s my first day I like all kinds of magic but I prefer black one I have never tried it before <<because I don’t know how >> but i read a lot about it since I was 15 I wish I can learn it and I hope could know how to communicate with the spirits …

4 Likes

My name is James aka monpaix1105
I’m Interested in the occult form of Majick left and right hand as I believe in balance. I’m not sure about my current goals I don’t have any that I would like to share publicly but I know my struggles and I work on them.

3 Likes

@Ari @monpaix1105 Welcome to the rabbit hole that is BALG!

1 Like

Where?
Me, outside of Sydney.

Al.