Belial Invokation

Hello BALG, and good morning! It’s 10:00am US, EST. Anyone here have prior experience channeling Belial and what was the experience like? What was his mannerism and voice like? Do we all sense Daemon in different ways? I called upon Belial last night, and conjured his energy from within me. I felt like I was in trance state, and he spoke through me. Even though I was conscious of this event, and I could have stopped by will, I allowed it to happen. I was speaking and words were just pouring from my mouth. He was telling me how proud he was of what I was doing, what I needed to do, and that he is working with me. His voice was not loud as I expected reading posts of others evocations, in fact his personality was sort of the professor/academia style. He spoke softly and we exchanged mutual admiration for our work together. Not sure if this was all just a trance hallucination or the real deal. I did receive a sigil and drew it during the rite. When finished, I thanked him, ended the invokation, and ate some potato chips! Hope someone has a similar experience to compare notes. Thank you in advance.
~ Danizeil ~

4 Likes

I am working with belial. Many have different experiences with him he manifests how he wants sometimes as a scary figure to see if you have the fruits to speak with him. He is a strong demon he will push you beyond what you are right now

4 Likes

That is an understatement Godmagus! He’s whipping me into shape!!! I evoked and did a Magickal intention to Belial about two weeks ago, and it was for business. I wanted to start my own online Metaphysical shop, and did. But the project became kind of hindered by some personal issues. I did the evocation and magick for business, and here it is two weeks later, and I’m moving into a brick-n-Mortar Metaphysical shop around the beginning of December. I’ve secured the location and paid the rent for the first year. I have 3 paid staff and I am beside myself…like, “what the hell happened, how did this go so quickly all of a sudden!” Seriously, I never dreamed it would happen like this and manifest so quickly. Belial is keeping me on my toes!

7 Likes

Well sounds like hes being tough on you he is ruthless and i say that in the most respectful ways im so glad to have a pact with him

2 Likes

Carving a plaque for Belial as a thank you as I did for Azazel and Lucifer. It’s a work in progress…!

6 Likes

It looks nice. Good work

1 Like

Thank you! I hope he’s pleased. If I were doing it for someone else, I’d draw it first on paper then transfer it. But it’s only for me so I drew it free hand in the evocation.

Yeah. Owning a business is hard as I have learned through observing others. On one hand you have to do the business. Things like Book Keeping and Admin is another job in itself.

2 Likes

Your welcome i dont think perfection is neccesary just the thought that counts as homage to belial

So here’s a final version of our shop dedication to Belial who aided in the manifestation of this venture. I just finished the project due to lack of time related to being wed to my shop. It’s nearly 24/7 deal as some of you know and can relate. Anyway, this one is NOT for sale, but rather, I will be making other similar ones for my shop. I cannot give this particular piece up after all of the energy and work I’ve put into it. Shout out and thanks to Belial for helping make my shop manifest! Thank you to Azazel Lucifer, Queen Lilith and Astaroth, and all of the Daemon who have manifested and made their presence known to me and aided me over the last 2 years or so. Thank you Hala’thor! Thank you to Pappa Legba, and Chango, and the Lwa. Thank you to all demons of the Goetia, the Nine Demonic Kings, the Nine Demonic Gate Keepers, Volac, Satan, Baphomet, Shiva, Lakshmi, Krishna, Vishnu, Red Eyed Buddha, La Santissima Muerte, King Paimon, Dantalion, Aphrodite, Venus, Amaymon, and to the dark matter that surrounds my whole being today. I love and am energized by you. Thank you Father of Darkness…you are always in my Mind, and my Heart, and Soul. (My own twist on my former RC ways. That helps me whenever I find myself backtracking into RC brainwashing traditions! Fist to forehead - “you’re always in my mind”; fist to heart, “in my heart”; and open palm slap against chest, “and my soul.” That helped me to counter act my old ways. Worked like a charm for someone in need of a method of brain entrainment to counteract the PTSD related to Catholicism. My own (as far as I know) original blasphemous act - I say it to Lucifer and my Drmons daily.

5 Likes

Yes, Belial is my spirit father.

His voice and mannerisms are very harsh. His voice is like the scrapping of bones and he often cuts down the operator.

No we don’t all sense in different ways. If you don’t see what others do, you’re doiung something wrong.

Nine months after my original post, I would disagree to a small extent. Some magicians cannot sense to the degree that others can. Some of us have the gift of vision, others audio, others smell…basically the Daemon come through the senses of each magician in whatever way or through whatever gift the magician has deveeloped. So some may not have the same experience as you as a result. They have not done anything wrong and it is Belial. All they have to do is compare the information or symbols or messages given during evocation to others and that will be the telltale sign. Affirmation or ambiguity? Only that magician will know. My two cents as always. Thanks for the input!

1 Like

I have just banned this guy for being a troll @Danizeil87, this was his intro:

“My Name is Be Liar, I’m brand new to magick.”

6 Likes

Thank you Lady Eva my Queen! I had actually seriously knew there was something up their with that energy, but I also know Belial and knew this guy was fos! Lol. Belial comes to me quickly these days when I need him…he’s awesome! Thanks for the update!

1 Like