Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

My name is Justin. I studied the occult when I was younger, took about twelve years off. Met a woman and started dreaming of hecate, so I started dabbling again. Relationship took a bad turn with the woman I met, and I want her back. Her ex came back into the picture and sweet talked her into coming back, along with me making a few mistakes, she went back to him. Either way it’s brought me full circle, back into the occult in search of a way to clear the negativity between us, and to give us a fair chance.emphasized text

7 Likes

My name here will be Ferban, that’s not my “real” name, I hope this is not a problem. It’s a screen-name, and it’s inspired by the arabic version of “snake”.
I have only read a little bit, here and there, about some basic concepts of the so-called, “occult philosophy”, at their most basic levels. I did try a few things which were inspired by a few theories and practices of this philosophy, but it was more illusory, a play of perception fundamentally, rather than anything relating to the ‘noumenon’ [in the Kantian sense], to achieve a desired effect. I can sense, a certain potential, from this, so-called, “illusonary magick” [for lack of a better term.]

I then realized, I did quite similar things as a young child, playing with my perception to achieve a desired result. But the society in which I was raised, did not let these ideas I had, test themselves. They were suppressed, until I learnt about the “occult theories”, and the “magickal theories”, where they could test themselves, at least, through my amateurish experiments. Through trials, I would weed out the useful practices from the useless practices.

I have known ridiculous failures, but also ridiculous successes [which destroyed, my idea of ‘some fictions’ (for me, personally), morphing them, to the idea of ‘some realities’], from my amateurish experiments.

But then, I also got involved into bizarre nocturnal phenomenons, with dreams correctly predicting the future [some requiring a little bit of interpretation, some being very direct, and some being beyond “all odds”.] I also had a few failed predictions in my dreams [assuming they were a model for the future], to be fair, as well.

But that does not explain those dreams that “defied all odds”, those show me that there are indeed a few things, that the current popular model of reality [in my society, at least], fail to explain. So, I do plan on studying more of this “occult philosophy”, to figure these things out.

I have also read a lot of people, receiving results from practicing many rituals, from a few currents, from this so-called, “occult philosophy”. I would like to figure how these work, to apply them for my goal.

As for my goal, I want to achieve Greatness, to prove “something” to a “special someone”, and for that, I want to use “magick”, I believe it is hiding some “potential” and could be very useful, in my path. I don’t want to use just that, but many more fields of knowledge, and practices, of course.

My biggest struggle, at the moment, would be my lack of persistance, in relation to “chaos”, I always desire things to be kept orderly, and when something doesn’t fit my narrative, I just give up my whole plan, instead of accepting the struggle and forcing the order to emerge, first through “chaos.”
I use the terms, “order”, as in, “it’s expected”, and “chaos”, as in, “it’s unexpected.”

I came here on this Forum, because my understanding of the, so-called, “left-hand path” seem rather close, to how I approach life, and my goals. “Become a Living God”…, well, why not?
I would like to find like-minded individuals, and also, learn a few things, here.

I have yet a lot to learn, and I do plan on starting to learn them in a more detailed way, during this annual cycle. I hope this is not a problem, for beginners to be here.

12 Likes

Welcome to BALG.

Surely, you will find like-minded individuals.

2 Likes

We were all beginners once. Welcome, and don’t be afraid to ask questions. We are all pretty friendly here and will try to answer as best as we can according to our own experience. Also, avail yourself of the forum’s search function as there is a lot of helpful information available.

7 Likes

My name is joshua and I just want to learn every thing about magic and become really really really powerful and that is all about me

6 Likes

Thank you for making an introduction. Welcome, and I hope you find what you’re looking for here :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Is this it?

1 Like

Yep! Just tell us a bit about yourself and any experience you have with magick so we can better advise you.

1 Like

My name is Diego I was born in May on the 6th day in 1995 ive never had any experience with magick my current goal is to get revenge on the intruders who entered my house

6 Likes

Thank you, and welcome to the forum!

1 Like

Do a Search on here for Andromalius, he’s absolutely great for help with justice against theives. :+1:

4 Likes

Thank you

2 Likes

I am very grateful

1 Like

Hey everyone, I’m Robyn, I’ve been reading some of the posts on here for a little while but am only just introducing myself.
I’m a natural empath and holistic therapist so work with energy every day.
I don’t follow any path as such and have worked with Angels for a number of years, Archangel Michael being an almost constant companion. I’ve studied hoodoo and Romany spells, read tarot and runes.
I’ve just started working with the Goetia.
I have 2 servitors which I’m incredibly fond of…think that’s all for now but feel free to ask me any questions if you’d like to know more.

8 Likes

Nice to meet you. I hope you enjoy your stay and find many things to assist you on your journey. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Thank you :blush:

2 Likes

Hi I’m Christian I am really new at all of this but have been doing a lot of research.
I’ve been a catholic all my life and I’m just ready to go a different path from my family.
I’m new and open to everything :blush:

14 Likes

Welcome to BALG.

You should know that religion is human tradition; they started it. But occult has been from antiquity even from the days of Adam.

Do not see your self as breaking any commandment or a sinner, just keep your head up, and know what you are doing.

5 Likes

My name is Jameson Reese. I currently reside in NYC. Im a self styled graphic novelist, artist and all around creative person who gravitated towards magick sine the age of 18. My style of practice is fluid and I can make do with anything usually coming from a chaos magick school of thought. I consider myself a Luciferian Satanist with an affinity to working with different belief systems of the left hand path and sigil magick. My experiences center around having made contact, and having made contacts with extradimensional entities beginning at the age of 8 and evocations of such, sometimes not even deliberate (they just materialize on their own). One of my biggest hurdles has been and still is substance abuse. Self healing has been the biggest challenge I have ever faced in my life. Feel free to just call me Jamo

8 Likes

Im Damien (age 18)
I like and wish to use magic that will give me an edge over the people around me by improving myself (making myself more charming, more handsome, stronger, etc). I DO NOT wish to use magic that harms others.
My goals are to improve myself to the point where i am very very attractive and hot, charming, spiritually powerful, and capable of summoning and making pacts with spirits to better myself.
My current struggle is that i am not where i want to be.

4 Likes