Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

Hey everyone - I just joined up because I’m interested to learn Enochian Magick and have a deep interest in John Dee. It has been a lifelong journey for me to get to this place and I feel like now is the time for me to get serious and get some results for myself. Any advice or help is always welcome. I am super-introverted (even introducing myself in a forum is uncomfortable) but I’ve been reading quite a few posts and everyone seems to be helpful and respectful. Hopefully I can contribute a little something throughout my journey.

12 Likes

Welcome!

1 Like

Thanks I need all the help I can get

1 Like

Hi to everyone. . I am a devotee of La Santisima Muerte. I am also learning to read the cards . Am going to receive elekes soon , however I am not initiated into any path as of yet . I’m new to this page and somewhat shy so I’m not comfortable sharing pics just yet . But I thank you all for welcoming me.

Ashe

10 Likes

Hello, Everyone, My name is Geoff but you call me Oni or Seeker is fine. It a pleasure to meet you all, I grew up and around magic all my life with my father following nordic practitioner, I was told to find my own path, so this is why I believe in knowledge is power. So learning about all paths of magic and faith.

*The kinds of magick I like as I could not say, for my thirst for knowledge make me learn all paths.
*My current goals is to keep learning and bettering myself, so I can become more of the living God I know I can be.
*My current struggles is changing everything that is that is holding me down, and restraining me to do better.

13 Likes

I am Azazial. Neither Azazel nor Belial; just standing in my god-ness, and attemtping to know these beings betteer via consciously connecting with them via thought and other various gentle ritualistic manners which I partake in.

Relative newcomer to awareness of the left hand path/ demoms/ black magic. Keyword- awareness. I have been living amongst demons for years, according to pretty much every mystic who has claimed to have sight who has been around me. I have never asked anyone’s opinion, I just spend time with alot of kinda “out-there” people. Lots of poltergeist activity always happening where I live, which freaks out guests, but I have always welcomed whatever is beyond the mundance, to come on in. No real deep connection or manifestation of form to report, yet.

My goal is to faciliate entry of benevolent forces into the mundane, shattering what we have come to know as default reality/ the mundane into oblivion. Or, perhaps this construct can go a level down, and we, as well as all who exist in this time and who also insist upon freedom, can level up to a singularity of imagination and manifestation type realm.

Struggles- nothing really to report. Lots of recent developments suggest progress and annihilation of obstacles, so I’d prefer to refrain from lending any more power to such obstacles, than that which they are being separated from via annihilation.

13 Likes

Welcome to the rabbit hole that is BALG!

4 Likes

:wink: you came to the right place, Cheers!

3 Likes

Throwing a pic up here too.

8 Likes

Welcome to the cool kids club. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

Welcome and enjoy the ride! :wink:

2 Likes

Hello everyone
I come across this forum a while ago but didn’t introduce myself (very rude)
I live on the Gold Coast Australia and have been reading up on black magic and have started ea koetting black magic of the left hand path course.
I really enjoy reading all the informative posts on this site and so much knowledge from people willing to help and share info.
Kind regards

9 Likes

Hi to everyone. . I am a devotee of La Santisima Muerte. I am also learning to read the cards . Am going to receive elekes soon , however I am not initiated into any path as of yet . I’m new to this page and somewhat shy so I’m not comfortable sharing pics just yet . But I thank you all for welcoming me.

Welcome! I’m shy too.

10 Likes

I was just talking about this in a pm, but when I was out and about in the world and wanted some extra protection, I would think of Azazel and Belial. In my mind, their sigils would morph into one symbol, and then it would surround my body. I used to think the name “Azalial”. Belial was the fortress and Azazel was the fangs and talons… Cool name. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi, I’m Kait and I’m new. I really like the site and wanted to join for a while.

12 Likes

Hi,
I am new and I have any expererience on magik. I seriously want to practice and become living god. I need to take my life at hand and not ask to god who never give answer to request. Please help me!

10 Likes

Welcome and enjoy the wealth of information here.

You’ll see a magnifying glass at the top of the screen. Use it to search for whatever you’re interested in at the moment.

2 Likes

Hi everybody,

Sweden calling… Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Peter Forsberg, Mats Sundin…and then me.
We are all from the same country… They call me Sleven, hey I was born this way, go figure.

I have been with supernatural things since I was 5 years old.
The spirits and supernatural things have never felt strange to me
and now I am middle aged and a lot of things have happend.

I stumbled across a thread on a forum about demons, especially sexual beings.
I did not believe in it, I saw some instructions on a ritual and made it and things began
to happen, both exciting and fascinated at the same time.

I have read a lot about it and been enchanted by that world, Very interesting.
want to learn more and develop relationships with all these succubus.

And then I found this forum…thats my goal, and the magic I like.

10 Likes

Welcome. :blue_heart: Glad you’re here.

1 Like

Welcome, Amit! Nice hair!
There are a few people on this forum who could share a thing or two about working with entities to further a music/DJ career.

1 Like