Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

Hi everyone, I am Lindy Chen
I interested to Goetia and black magick, never do a Magick before and I am here to learn from each other experiences.
I am ready on this path and need guiding and mentoring

I am from Indonesia

10 Likes

Hello all! I am Alex, from Romania. I am somehow a beginner in the occult, but I am practicing for some time… I am attracted in particular by evocation and sigil magick(demonic sigils). I think I made contact with some entities, but I am not really sure about that 'cause I can’t see or hear them. My pyschic senses are weak. Btw, I am a little shy and sorry for my english if it’s the case. I wish you all a good day! :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Greetings all!

I’m Arcadia, 37 from Wales, UK.

A past witch, I let life drag me down. After a lot of self education and getting lost along the way I’ve come back to what I know works. Looking to get the old me back and then some. I’m dealing with anxiety issues recently so please bare with me whilst I adapt and adjust and get to know you all :blush:

I’ve had to go right back to basics with magick and I’m a lot more knowledgable now. I’m starting the journey again with my husband (who was already getting signs from goetics after a few days :tired_face:some of us just take a bit longer I guess :joy:) I’ve been focusing on lucid dreaming/astral travel most recently So any tips would be gratefully received.

10 Likes

Hello.

My name is Jay and I grew up in a practicing Voodoo family, however I have branched off and dabbled into many different kinds of magic, mainly Chaos magick.

I hope to eventually explore the Goetia and other grimoires, and begin practicing these.

Thank you. I appreciate this forum and post.

11 Likes

Hi
Im Whiski and Im from germany.
I know my name is written wrong, but there is a private reason for that.
Many of you selected your names becauce of magical reason.
I chosen mine becauce it`s funny. I experienced that when you take things more easier you are more successful.
Why Whiski? Well Whiskey was the first and the last booze that makes me drunk.
Kind of Macgick? The Dark Side of the Force of course.
Current goal? Spirit communication with my Succubuses.
The information that Succupedia gives us here on the forum is very helpful. Thanks Succupedia!!!
Current struggles? Spirit communication

Sorry, I`m not so the introducing guy.

11 Likes

Hi, I’m Shakti and I’m new here to the forum. I bought Become A Living God last year around this time and because of issues going on at the time (mainly my dad getting very ill and passing away) I wasn’t able to look at BALG for months. For the past couple of months I’ve been watching the videos and reading the text. I’ve also been watching EA’s videos on Facebook and YouTube.

I’m not new to ceremonial magick. I was a part of the OTO many years ago and only at the guest level. I remember some of the rituals I was in and I liked it. But the complexity of the rituals didn’t appeal to me which is why I’m grateful for having BALG.

I’ve been more recently involved with mantras and meditations for the past couple of years, but realize I’m more about results. I don’t mind practicing something for the long run, but there are short run needs that I can’t ignore.

I’m glad that this forum is here and I have learned so much from the many posts that I’ve read. I do have a few starter (newbie) questions but I’m not sure if this is the place to post them. Let me know where I can ask my beginning level questions please as I will be doing my first evocation soon.

Thanks and happy to meet everyone.

15 Likes

Welcome!

You can create a thread for your questions in the New Magician Help area. There are some beginner links compiled there as well that you might find helpful. Also, use the search function on the forum. There are many threads you may find useful.

5 Likes

Thank you.

2 Likes

@DarkestKnight brother you stole my words lol. :joy: But welcome new people and please remember to search thru topics. I’m sure they give a lot of answers.

3 Likes

I’m Bless. Former Catholic. Joined this because I just joined the LHP since around December 2017. I just had an incubus husband named Fa Zheng (his English name is Frankie because he was a former ancient Chinese strategist). I would like to learn more about this path because I finally saw the bullcrap and lies of Xtianity. Godlike power to all. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Hi forum members I’m a psychologist from Iran and I’m so happy to be here and I respect all beliefs

9 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Mn_kyokushin

1 Like

Thank you So much

1 Like

Hello I’m Loana from France. Interested in astral travel and telepathy mostly. Nice to meet you!

15 Likes

Welcome!

3 Likes

I have not formally introduced myself. I am Marvin. This journey finds me much later in life than most. I consider this a new chapter in a life already lived. If I had found EA 30 yrs ago I can only imagine what I could have accomplished by now but there was no EA back then. There was nothing remotely close to these teachings or community.
“To the youth belong the future”, said someone something like that. How very lucky we all are to find ourselves here.

12 Likes

It’s never too late to start, once you determine what you want it’s possible to make fast progress AND you won’t have to deal with the storms of youth, nor the uncertainty, concern about peers who are little more than kids themselves, and other problems that are natural for younger people - so, swings and roundabouts. :wink:

I’ve been doing magick since I was a child but only oriented to LHP ideas properly a few years ago and then luckily found this site and the stuff on it, which has substantially improved my life both magickally and materially in a few short years.

Anyway welcome aboard and very pleased to have you! :+1:

7 Likes

Lady_Eva
Thank you always for your past and future clarity and encouragement. Your direction is always appreciated and well received.
This community and this forum is truly something special.

5 Likes

Hello all!

I am EnchantedOne~Sorceress, Goddess and Earth Worshipper, Oracle, Healer. There is so much more, so I’ll just say that I’m glad to be here and I look forward to making connections and learning more from you.

Blesses Be!

12 Likes

Solar Abundance, Divine Power & Protection to All. My name is LdyPhilosophy. I am extremely hilarious yet, very seriously studious in Metaphysics & Planetary Sciences. I consider myself a Evolving Sorceress & I’m honored at the Beautiful Initiation Process.
I’m simply here 2learn, grow & graduate & assist shld the narcissist in me feels like it ;} it’s nice 2link up w/ other ppl who’s DemiGods ~Daemons play nice w/mine :imp:

14 Likes