Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

Nice meeting you. Uhmm any results ?

1 Like

Hello My alternate name is Damiana- I cropped it and added 2hell since that is what I have felt like.
Leaving the herd of sheep is lonely. I am looking for answers expanding my knowledge and loving this hunt for knowledge.
As a child I have always seen things, knew things and have been able to manifest with out much effort. Like having black dogs with me (not living). I could see the dead but never talked to them. I had been convinced being gifted was a unnatural thing - so I neglected my self. I started back up slowly working my way back.
I have just started working with Dantalion, I saw a video on Youtube mention his name and I could not get it out of my head.
I started practicing what my ancestors were doing, and am leaping off of there. Dont mean to bore you - thank you for the add. Dami2hell

8 Likes

Ja
My name is Nemo
Just kidding.
Nice to finally meet you all

7 Likes

P.S. how do I keep from getting Banned. I dont want to get kicked out of this amazing Group home for the gifted and freaking amazing,

3 Likes

Have you been banned before? You stop getting banned by following the rules and guidelines as we all do. If you think something is wrong you either don’t do it or you retract it immediately. You read every single message from the mods.

7 Likes

Dropping a fresh welcome basket off.

Enjoy everyone and welcome to the forum :grin:

7 Likes

Offer love and adoration to the goddess arianna…:blush:

Shower her with love and flowers :tulip: :cherry_blossom::tulip::rose:

And 3 payments of 29.99 …:joy:
No I’m just joking!! …not joking :joy::joy:

But for real just follow the rules and treat others like a black magicians family. You’ll be fine. And listen to the mods they know their shit :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Okay. Perfect I was just reading posts and saw alot that were from the Banned. Thank you

5 Likes

You just gave me a good idea :wine_glass: :rofl:

In case anyone hasnt seen it yet and is curious about working with these entities. Workshop signup is still open. If seeking more details Ask lol no answers arrive without questions. :laughing:

4 Likes

Welcome

1 Like

Here’s a list of the BALG Rules basically, be respectful, tolerant, and refrain from asshatery.

7 Likes

People get banned from being trolls. You’ve got nothing to worry about.

3 Likes

Occasional asshatery is fine, just not constant, as well as within limits. Take me for example :laughing:

5 Likes

awesome thank you

2 Likes

Wait what is the term Troll? I am internet ignorant

1 Like

3 Likes

A complete jerk that just comes on the forum to cause fights and trouble. They don’t last long.

4 Likes

oh dear, I say a spell for them is in order. Thank you KOH616.

2 Likes

My name is Mateus, i live in Brazil
I am very interested in kaos-magick, goetia, kaballah and the national forms of occultism of my country
My goals until now are low but i think i’m progressing.
My problem with magick is my anxiety to learn and do things.

12 Likes

You know how to use google don’t you? You found this place? OK

4 Likes