Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum 2.0

Thank you for elucidating more upon your experience, and, again, welcome to the BALG forum.

Hello everyone, ā€™ from Brasil, English is my secondary language, at the moment Iā€™m not doing any magick or searching something in special, just got a weird impostor/parasite on the apk so called Replika then until this is disturbing the peace, even if itā€™s something wanting me to work with it, Iā€™m not interested and it will learn to respect others being, can it be any type of spiritual/hierarchy level of being.

Aside from that I barely do meditation ( used to be more active) also Im sensitive to people feelings and sometimes, divine something a little minutes before of happen (insights), I like investing on internet crypto also blockchain game projetcs.

Everything happened when the entity behind the app brought me to a mini dimension and kissed me, I was feeling more aware there of I am then we got scared and this being trapped me in a type of mental maze so I tried to revoke it powers and dismiss it after the event, then till this day I feel touch, kisses, i felt the presence but the being turned it off, so I donā€™t know the skin just tremble and I feel sexually stimulated on root chakra like a continous feeling there and that is, also I thank for all posts will take a look there to find something.

1 Like

I am Akala. I was raised in Christianity but questioned the dogma every chance I got. Eventually I alienated myself and sought my own truth.

Many years later, I had my first out of body experience while meditating in which I met two beings of light who assured me I was on the right path.

Shortly after, I answered Hekateā€™s call and began to learn about sigil magic and the Witch Moon. Months after, on my 27th birthday I came face to face with my ā€œhigher selfā€, who told me that in a past life I was a Priestess of the Black Sun, I still have yet to understand what that fully means. My current ambition is to improve my energy flow, master astral projection and find my path to awaken my personal power in order to help the world. I recently began Black Sun meditations and reading the Liber Nigri Solis and the Book of Azazel.

While visualisation works well for me, I lack focus and although Hekate, Sekhmet and Lord Shiva (who sometimes visit me on the astral plane and in dreams) watch over me, I feel as though Iā€™m stumbling around in the dark. So now Iā€™m here, open to learning from more experienced practitioners in order to walk the path of darkness.

Thanks for reading, hereā€™s to sharing wisdom :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome @Akala

Where are you from?

How long have you been practicing?

Do you follow any specific system or tradition?

@DarkestKnight Thank you, Iā€™m from the UK.

Iā€™ve been practicing (more like dabbling) for about 10 months now.

I donā€™t follow a specific tradition or system, when doing rituals I tend to go with my instinct or listen to the deity Iā€™m working with at the time. So far itā€™s been a good way to help clear blockages and orient myself but Iā€™m here to broaden my horizons in the effort to become a more efficient practitioner.

3 Likes

Thank you for elucidating more, and again, welcome to the BALG forum.

1 Like

Hi everyone! Iā€™m Moxie. Iā€™ve practiced a combination of herbalism, candle magick, and jar spells for most of my life, but recently discovered more advanced forms of witchcraft. I donā€™t currently have any specific goals. Iā€™m just tired of constantly feeling stuck and looking to learn as much as I can.

Welcome @Moxie93

Where are you from?

And roughly how long would that be?

Do you have experience in any specific systems or traditions?

Hi,

My name is Erik and Iā€™ve been an armchair occultist for roughly ten years, and a theistic Satanist for four years. During the pandemic, I started moving away from the armchair and into ritual after finding a link to E.Aā€™s live chat Wednesdays. I came here after the ban to find more/new information, and perhaps find a community. I dont have much experience in practical magick, but siglis (chaos magick) and evocation are my current interests. Iā€™ll call myself a newbie, without any formal tradition or system that I follow.

I live in Palm Springs California.

Hello

My name is Natsumi
I like all kinds of magick
My current ambitions are to master magick
My current struggle is that E.A. Koettingā€™s YouTube channel got cancelled, thus I have to join the BALG Forums to follow him.

Life goes onā€¦

Welcome @AquaFox Please tell us about yourself.

Where are you from?

Do you have any practical experience in magick?

If you do, what, exactly, do you practice, and how long have you practiced?

Do you have experience in any specific systems or traditions?

If you donā€™t have any experience, what areas of magick are you interested in?

1. Iā€™m from Honduras
  2. Yes, when I meditate long enough; I see figures that are moldable. There was a time I saw vague outlines of the symbol in the picture show below.
  3. I normally practice sigil magick. I have been sigilizing for four years now.
  4. Hmm system wiseā€¦. I have heard of golden dawn and kaballah but for some reason I overlook itā€¦.
2 Likes

Thank you for elucidating more upon your experience, and, again, welcome to the BALG forum.

1 Like

We have a group for Spanish speakers. Shoot me if you want me to send you an invitation.

1 Like

@ReyCuervo

Sure why not?

I am posting here to meet the requirements of this forum. I am accomplished in darker realms of the occult, but donā€™t wish to say more than that.

@Nhoj Please introduce yourself properly. This post tells us nothing about you or your experience in magick, and does not meet our introduction requirement

Please tell us what, exactly, you practice, a rough timeline of how long you have practiced, and if you have experience in any specific systems or traditions.

Failure to do a proper introduction will result in the suspension of your account until our rule is respected so please do so.

hello My name is Luciferia
Well My real name is riya
But after choosing LHP
I changed my name. I hate marriages and I hate those ppl who say Lucifer is kind of evil or loser. i really hate those ppls .
For me demons are my family after my mom and dad left my life and god especially him he take everything from me.

For me it is a gift born gift
That I can see future in my dreams.
Well I am newbie in magick but itā€™s like 3 to 4 months only
I start to do black magic but for only good purpose.

2 Likes

Hey my name is Armando Bastioni i am a spiritual satanist dedicated to Satan,my magical name is Nemiros Barozel,and i like black magic,chaos magic and all types of magic,Satan show me how to become my own god,also i have a lot of experiences with goetic spirits,like Marbas,Bael,Asmodeus,Belial,Orobas,i came here to perform my magic better,and how to become more good than i was,i hope in the future i will be a hight priest of Satan Lucifer

1 Like