Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum 2.0

Of course!

I think I was overexcited because I remembered your name from a post and didn’t realize you were the moderator XD

Have any opinion on the Gallery of Magick stuff? I feel like if you are into Hermetics maybe it seems to cut out a lot? Would you say Enochian is the power of angels? Not the angels themselves. I have read this a few places.

I have used a few books by the Gallery of Magick. They’re good. Many people here use them with great success.

Hello everyone,I’m Gabriel from Nigeria and I recently start this,I’ve read alot of books on magic and daemon and I’m really drawn to it. I recently tried summoning prince orobas but no result yet. Would appreciate if anyone can tutor me on that one … thanks

The person told me that using Spell Jars are fine, But they didn’t recommend using a specific “Honey Jar” because of the Hoodoo thing.

They said you could even use the honey itself in your jar and mixing it with other stuff but they didn’t recommend doing the well known “Honey Jar” and said it’s gonna have consequences for me So i avoided that(But i still use other kinds of Spell Jars)

are they still wrong???

Hello. I am an Embermane. Here is my account: Profile - Embermane - Become A Living God I forgot my password. There is no access to mail. More precisely, I don’t even remember which mail I have linked to this account.

Can a new moderator help me get my old account back?

Hello everyone!
I am very happy to be here. What a gift, to finally happen upon an online community like this one~

I do not happen to have a Magickal name, but after some quick research I would like to go by Bronte For now, if that’s ok!
I have been drawn to the occult since I was aged in single digits. I have always been sensitive to energies, the pulls of the earth and natural bodies of water.
I am a Career Artist, vintage motorcycle rider/builder, I love to craft, build, garden, read, eat delicious food and spoil my animals rotten. (I also like to write romantic/erotic fan fiction from time to time.)

This is me!

I would describe my Magickal life before August of last year (2020) as Ancestral/Secular/Chaotic.
I practiced that way going on 15 years. However I was given dreams of Baphomet calmly calling to me, wanting me to sit down and talk in a moonlit grove.
Fast forward over a year later, I now work closely with Lucifer and Naamah.
I am the happiest, and healthiest I have ever been in my life, graciously enjoying the many gifts that the LHP has had to offer.

My current ambitions are to expand my already fast growing intuition, and strengthen my relationships with current Deities and maybe interact with more in the possible future. I want to perfect my art through perfecting myself and vise versa. I would like to expand my knowledge and practices of divination.

My current struggles are my confidence with information retention, and intuition, I seem to doubt myself a lot, and every time I do it bites me in the butt. I struggle with focus, follow through is there, but I have to take breaks often. I struggle with a few small existential anxieties here and there as well. I do think that the longer I spend expanding my knowledge, working with deities and spending time in the community, those fears may be quelled.

Thank you for reading this novel :upside_down_face:
I can get super chatty and love to interact!
Hope to see all of you around!

• Bronte
2 Likes

Welcome to the BALG forum.

Hello,

My name is hasret which means “longing to someone, to something”
I’m 22 years old, studying engineering in a technical university IRL lol, and I’m into occult things since I was just a little kid, I’m researching every kind of topic throughout the years but I’ve only practiced one spell just 2 months ago, I read tarot cards and coffee cups also, my grandma was practicing shamanism and I’ve been to many fortune-tellers who said I have something about me, I found this forum just 3-4 days ago and I tried to read literally everything here then today I decided just to sign up and share my experiences with people who would really get me:)) so hello hello again guys

Hello All;

Thank you for having me here; my apologies for not following protocol.
My name is Belladonna Wengue-
I am a natural spiritualist and a Rootworker
What I am seeking is to learn, expand in knowledge and truly understand who are, and how to work with those beyond the veil.

So that is working with spirits, herbal knowledge, divination system used by ancestors- old and forgotten, obscure knowledge lol-

I appreciate anything and all that everyone shares, stories passed down from elders, books, techniques-
I welcome it.

Thank you kindly, in advance💚

Welcome @maneater

Where are you from?

So you’ve only been pracitcing for a couple of months?

Do you follow any specific system or tradition?

Welcome @BelladonnaWengue

Where are you from?

How long have you been practicing?

Do you have any experience in specific systems or traditions outside of rootwork?

I in NY, I was born into Obeah, I am also half seated in Lucumi for 18 years. I read tarot, chamalongo, shells etc… that’s it in a nutshell

1 Like

I’m from Turkey and Turkish people came from shamanistic beliefs many years ago we still follow some rituals without knowing because we’re like very used to them for centuries. Long story short I’m more of a hoodoo practitioner but I love to research and read as I’m a Gemini with asc in Aquarius so I literally consume the whole internet if something really gets my attention so little bit of everything but mostly hoodoo.

1 Like

Okay, but that doesn’t really answer my question. You said you did your first ritual two months ago, so I took that to mean you have not consciously practiced anything up to that time.

Hi my name is Taylor. I am very new to all of this but have always had an interest. I would love true knowledge of the past but have never been able to figure out how to go about that. I would love to know more about possible and maybe some guidance in how to summon thoth. Thank you!

Welcome @backstab

Where are you from?

Do you have any practical experience at all, or are you starting completely from scratch?

If you do have some experience, what have you practiced, and how long have you practiced?

Yes, I’ve been in a full research mode throughout the years.

Hi i wouldn’t like to say my real name however iam a magician and my areas of interest i summoning i dealt with paimon and azazel iam 4 years of experience and iam also interested in physical shapeshifting and immortality

Welcome @zazeor_zazeor

Where are you from?

What, exactly, do you practice?

Do you have experience in any specific systems or traditions?

iam from egypt/i practice with djinn and egyptian gods and demons most/yes arabic magic

2 Likes