Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum 2.0

Thank you for elucidating more upon your experience, and again, welcome to the BALG forum.

You were told incorrectly. Many people have had success with such jars even if they don’t practice Hoodoo.

1 Like

Hi all, been lurking this forum for a while and finally decided to join after months.

I’m from the Baltics and I’ve always been close to spiritual practices and mysticism since childhood, but only 2.5 years ago I started seriously practising, mainly ceremonial magick plus some stuff that intuitively feels right for me. Recently I gained interest in communicating with spirits, and as angels seemed so distant to me in the beginning and as I wanted to expand my praxis, I turned to demons and that is how I’m dabbling in LHP now.

I can’t pinpoint with what exactly I am struggling, as I feel that my praxis, mindset and knowledge has shifted so much thanks to the massive amount of information on this forum and recent workings with demons/angels, and I know that I’m just at the beginning of everything - right now I am just concentrating on developing my psychic skills and inner alchemy work (with material manifestations on the side ofc :wink: )

So I’ve been looking around this forum for sometime now and stumbled across Duke Sallos. And when I found out about him my mind went crazy like he was just stuck in my head. Like I would research him night and day. But enough of my obsession, I once had a girlfriend my first love she was the best thing that’s ever happened to me. We had to stop dating because my family moved away but I just feel like it wasn’t supposed to end that way at all… and also I’ve never really been into Christianity or any of that Satan and Ramona always interested me as a kid and now. But I’ve been meditating with his sigil and his enn for about 3-5 days now and yesterday morning after waking up I decided to meditate with his enn and his sigil on my stomach (while laying down) . I already have experience with astral projection and lucid dreaming so I’ve been meditating for like a year now so getting into the zone is fairly easy. But with his sigil on my stomach and probably because I just woke up this time was different. I started to slip into my dreams and I was getting a lot of weird images of me like in some weird places like grass fields, deserts, icelands, molten lava places. It was weird but what was even more weird was I kept seeing Duke Sallos and his alligator or crocodile ride past me. I got this vision like 4 times in different areas then the 5th time I just jumped on and started to ride with him. I know this is gonna sound crazy but He took me to her house and Me and my Ex dated for 2 years and I know the whole layout of her house and the location and he took me there. Me and Duke Sallos walked up to her front door and he opened it, he led me upstairs to her room and my heart was racing so fast. He said “Is this who you speak of and desire?” I replied yes. I told him “I just want her back in my life I miss her soo much I need to speak to her again I need her”. Duke sallos replied “So be it” he stomped his feet and flames ran up from the floor everything was shaking and I woke up. I still remember every part of that dream and it just keep replaying in my head. Please give your thoughts on this !

1 Like

Hi,
Im Astral_Mage from Houston, Tx. I was raised Catholic but the teachings never resonated with me. I have always had an interest in the occult and now at the age of 33 finally decided to try. I am interested in Astral projection, summoning and learning from spirits and the pursuit of wisdom. I have recently acquired a copy of the greater key of Solomon. I have read and tried to summon the first Spirit called Birto. I was hoping to have him appear before me and and I recited the spell for 2 hours on the correct day of the moon. He did not show. I have not been able to find anything on the internet other than a short reference to Birto in the forum. Has anyone successfully invoked this spirit and seen him?
Thank you for your help,

Welcome @Lostboy111 Please tell us about yourself. This post is all about your dream and doesn’t have enough information to meet our intro requirement.

Where are you from?

Do you have any practical experience in magick beyond astral projection and lucid dreaming?

If you do, what, exactly, do you practice? And how long have you practiced?

Do you follow any specific systems or traditions?

Welcome @Astral_Mage

How long have you been practicing?

Not very long. This was my first attempt. I spoke with someone from the local magic shop and he said I should be fine as long as I followed the directions exactly. I believe I did follow the instructions exactly though there are footnotes stating that an abortive with a dragon drawn on it is used in some versions of the spell. I do not know where to acquire abortive vellum though.

1 Like

What’s up, I’m kind of just scrolling learning and such based on experiences I’ve had with a Succubus and some other stuff that I wasn’t aware of till now scrolling through the forum. My name is Shah my magick name is at least, I haven’t really tried practicing any kind off magic. When I was younger my parents would do all these different kind of rituals to protect me from the “eye” and such since then I’ve wanted to learn black magic so I can really defend myself and such and live my life peacefully. One of the clearest ambitions that I have is learning to balance my life in this reality and learn to project myself in different dimensions and such. The hardest thing I really struggle with is learning to be comfortable with the idea of using black magick and such. I want to learn and experience different things in life. That’s why I’m here now making an account and not just aimlessly doing research. I want to meet others and learn from y’all. Thank you.

1 Like

I do. What would you like to know?

P.S. I’m no expert, but I can help.

Welcome @Cris

Where are you from?

What, exactly, do you practice?

Do you have experience with any specific systems, methods, or traditions?

HI all. I’m Jim; I’m an artist and chaos magician. I’ve mostly been working with King Paimon and Duke Sallos and have had some good-to-great results from both. Just about to take a sabbatical and intend to make magickal practice a larger part of my routine during that time.

Welcome @pactumserva

Where are you from?

How long have you been practicing?

Do you have any experience in systems or traditions outside of the chaos magick paradigm?

What are your areas of interest?

I guess this is a formal into?? Hi I’m Clarence a 55 yrs old AfroAmer. Male in the Chicagoland area. I recently as of two months ago got into Black Magick after watching a video by Timothy!! Then I stated watching some by E.A. and I become interested in BALG.org and the concept!!

I come out of a church background, having been in the church of Christ all of my life. It was my ex-wife that got me questioning what we were learning in the church and how it was not making out lives and better.
I began to read about Kemit (Egypt) religion and history and that helped me move futher away for the church, Then I read the WHOLE bible for myself and saw that most of the churches are not even going by what written it there!!
So that was all i needed and I left!!
Therefore I am glad to be here and learn about Magick (esp. Black Magick) and your experiences!!

1 Like

My name is Karina, I am 29 years. I have always had an interest in magick. When I was younger I would practice with my gramdma, following her passing I stopped and my abilities are extremely limited. I have only been practicing again for about a year ( off and on) Although I have not been doing so well as I am still learning and developing. I have mainly been practicing Wiccan magick.

The last few months my focus had been on spells for Motivation, Healing and protection of negative energy. This I feel has been successful for myself and those close to me.

However I understand there is much to learn and have a big interest in evocation and this is the area I really wish to develop and explore.

Would be greatful for any guidance, book suggestions available on this forum.

1 Like

Hey people, it’s me Helena, I’m back. :sparkles:

Can you reopen my old account?
@DarkestKnight @Mulberry

Cheers!

1 Like

Your original account is now open. I’ve silenced this new one and will close it as soon as you log in.

2 Likes

Thanks!!

2 Likes

Hey you, welcome back :smiley:

1 Like

I highly recommend Evoking Eternity.

Hi everyone, I am blacklight. I already follow this forum but sign upped now. I live in turkey which islamic magick is very very high. I heard too much case which involve djinn, demon but we can’t exactly know what they are, this is just what they called them. I think we can unite our information and experiences to bring light to cases and other planes.