Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum 2.0

Welcome @Blacklight004

Do you have any practical experience in magick? You haven’t really told us anything.

If you do, what, exactly, do you practice, and how long have you been practicing?

Do you follow any specific systems or traditions?

No, i have no practice yet. I am only an observer for 1 year. I don’t follow any system or tradition, i am trying observe them objectively. And when go deeply this subject, occultism, it’s getting more complex, at least i think that way. Now i decided to sign up here to find answers.

Thank you for elucidating more, and welcome to the BALG forum.

1 Like

Im 28 year old sorcerer fomr notrthern europe, been in occult since 21.

I study dragons, god-.paradigm and evil, currently, also read alot of conspiracy theories, and peoples opinions about that releated stuff.

im married to multiple ghosts.

i like amphetamine, have alot of demonic communications, I can astral project everywhere, yet my 3rd eye is blocked by plastics and electromagnetics, but i can feel spaces and people/spirit.

active mk-.ultra omega, revolutionarist, new school feminist and omniscience

my spirit animal is cockatoo

Thank you for doing an introduction as requested @VILEARK

So what, exactly, do you practice? You haven’t actually told us anything about your magical experience, aside from saying you astral project and “have a lot of demonic communication.”

Do you have experience in any specific systems or traditions of magick?

Hello, I am Italian and I have had some experience in Umbanda as a medium, but I have not completely incorporated my Caboclo (now I am no longer part of Santo’s house), I am a keeper of some spirits (a God Djinn, an Elder vampire and a 4 elements Djinn)…I am fascinated by the world of magic and I have been subscribed for some years to the forum even if I have never participated actively because I am not able to discuss these topics…For now I am reading some posts…I don’t practice any form of magick

1 Like

Thank you for doing an introduction @Smaug

How long have you practiced?

2 year…but was too demanding…

How long have you been spirit keeping?

Some months but i have lot of difficulties in communication…Maybe i am not ready or don’t know what i m doing wrong.Maybe i thought was simpler,but in every field of magick there is need of patience and application and in this moment i am a little bit down in life in general

1 Like

no traditions, i doo parttake on some temple of ascending flames stuff, read JoS material trough, im sorta satanic, underground rap music listener/producer but i dont rally believe in almost anything at the moment, because computing system violations…

we do practice mostly mechanic warfare and militarity, and state of Conversation… studying and remembering terminology, of correct speech(as you can see from my typing, lol.?)

there is not that much, of what i would call my business available at the moment, seeing this computing system reign… patent office errors etc…

I practice joyfull creation :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

@Smaug and @VILEARK Thank you both for elucidating more upon your experience, and again, welcome to the BALG forum.

Hi all,

My name is Queen of swords, Born in Ile Ife, Nigeria and now living in London and follow the path of IFA and other African spiritual systems.

My mother was raised Christian, although left this path when she met my dad who is a member of the Ogboni fraternity until today. The individuals within this fraternity are extremely advanced in spiritual technology but move very secretly so my dad does not disclose much when I ask about them and therefore I never paid interest. Until 6 years ago.

Whilst travelling from Republic of Benin to Nigeria. I, my father and his long-term friend who is also an Ogboni wanted to evade customs and pass a back route through the bushes. 30 minutes into the journey we were met by 2 custom officers hiding with pistols. My dads friend came out of the car and began to say incantations that put the officers to sleep instantly. And this is when the spirit realm knocked on my door.

Although, I have always wondered. In many occult books, grimoires etc. plenty of emphasis is placed on practising meditation, although many magick practitioners in West africa do not practise meditation at all.

How are they able to have such powers, speak with spirits etc when the do not practise this exercise?

Hi, im Tubi. I studying philosophy. I like GoM stuff. Im trying to be a buddhist. Thats all i think.

@Tubi Please tell us about yourself and your magick experience.

Where are you from?

How long have you been practicing?

Do you have experience with any systems or traditions besides the Gallery of Magick books?

1 Like

Im using GoM books like 2 years, thats how i started. I like to read Dion Fortune books sometimes. But im a GoM person, i don’t care much about complex magickal systems. Thank you.

Thank you for elucidating more upon your experience.

1 Like

Hello I’m Taheor, a college student from Turkey, İzmir. I am interested in the LHP. I like experiencing new things and reading about new rituals. Currently I am troubled with a love matter and seek to resolve it :expressionless:

Hi… Im Kori from Indonesia. Sorry if my english is messed up. Right now i dont have particular magic name, but since my journey started a year ago i associated myself with the word Kumbaras, it mean wanderer in english.

Im interested in dark arts but I havent done much work these past year, mostly on and off situation with magick learning. My goal is to develop and improve my empath and precognition abilities. Also hopefully i could do astral projection in the future.

Have some experience with spirit keeping since i got myself one.

My current barrier is myself, and im working on it.

Nice to meet you all

Welcome @melethril

Do you have any practical experience in magick?

If you do, what do you rpactice, and how long have you practcied?