Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum 2.0

Welcome @Earl

Where are you from?

How long have you been practicing?

Do you have any experience in systems or traditions outside of Satanism and Luciferianism?

This is complete and utter BS. I work with both angels and demons without any issue.

hello, DarkestKnight

am from uk

Demonic magick hmm bout 6,7 months

umm little on Angelian 1 year worth otherwise no

(Vampirsm) that comes very natural to me just strong with me on Demonic, Luciferianism

energy wise done crystal work not alot tho

As for Traditions, Systems no other than order of dark arts groups there ritual ways but open to new ways ,Traditions

1 Like

Thank you for elucidating more upon your experience, and welcome to the BALG forum.

Oh you do been wondering bout working to but was afraid anger Demons ,Lucifer you have no idea how relieving this is to me so thank you

1 Like

thank you , your welcome not somthing usally bring up cause people judge or bash you know so nice be in a place safe talk bout things in common

hello, All just a question for ritual work with Any Demon, Lucifer, Satan what candles can be used been taught to mainly use black unscented candles or can it be any black candle also taught red unscented candles for love spells, white for protection, green for wealth black for speaking to them, hexing work rituals how many needed to noticed in A.E Koetting there three in a triangle

thank you Friends

After a long time of lurking on these forums, itā€™s nice to finally join in. My name is Kalei, I am a sanguinarian vampire and student of the vampiric path. I grew up traveling around the world in a christian setting and became zealot-like in my worship of the christian god, but realized an interest in the occult after having an explosive vampiric awakening in my teenage years. And after years of believing that the christian god gave me all of my vampiric cravings for whatever backwards reason I believed at the time, I realized that, no matter how devoted I was, he never answered my prayers. So I turned to Lucifer, who spoke to me and showed me the path I was meant to be on. I am always trying to learn more and grow spiritually, physically, and mentally. After such an intensely challenging year, Iā€™ve started fully devoting myself to self improvement.

Thank you so much for this warm welcome, I am from Chihuahua Mexico and I am really interested in Chaos Magic, I have never practiced something like this before, but I am really open to this kind of practics.
Hope I can find great people who can teach mešŸ”„

2 Likes

I am interested in any method that connects our minds to the spiritual world. Anything we can imagine we can do (within reason).

I have done invocations of spirits. You can do evocations with the same results afterward. I direct energy into certain goals.

I usually donā€™t work with spirits except for sex magick, where Satanic spirits prove themselves superior.

I practice opening up my chakras daily.

I struggle with parasitic entities.

1 Like

Welcome @QuantumMage

Where are you from?

How long have you been practicing?

Do you have experience in any specific systems or traditions?

Thanks @DarkestKnight

I am from Indiana in the United States.

I have been practicing on and off for about 6 years. I was a Christian. I became a Satanist who practiced power meditations daily such as empowering your aura and meditating on chakras.

I donā€™t think I have any specific systems nor traditions.

2 Likes

Thank you for elucidating more, and welcome to the BALG forum.

Hi all! I guess I will follow suit and introduce myself as Iā€™ve just found myself here.
My given name is Marieka. Iā€™ve been practicing magic for about 20 years now with a few stretches of inactivity. My magic name is Shadow Serendipity. Iā€™ve always stayed away from/been fearful of the darker path but if Iā€™m being honest with myself most of my magical career has been leading this way. So instead of remaining ignorant out of fear (raised catholic, both uncles on momā€™s side are pastors. Iā€™ve been told Iā€™m going to hell more times than I can count at this point) Iā€™ve decided to embrace it. Iā€™ve felt drawn to Lucifer as a deity for a long time. Iā€™m so happy to find a forum of like-minded people I can learn from.
Soā€¦ thatā€™s all I can really think of at the moment. Iā€™ve got pretty serious exhausted mom brain (Toddlers are savagesā€¦)
Anyway, hi! Call me M!

3 Likes

Welcome @MsStreet

Where are you from?

What, exactly, do you practice?

Do you have experience in any specific systems or traditions?

1 Like

Mostly just traditional Wicca but also just general energy work (cleansing, protection, moving things around within people) and divination

3 Likes

If I had to put myself in a category itā€™d likely be chaos. I can do ritual work but generally prefer to feel my way through it if itā€™s safe to do so. I could definitely be better though so Iā€™m here to learn.

2 Likes

Welcome

1 Like

Just saw the first part of your message. Sorry I am a space cadet today. I am from California originally. I grew up half in Los Angeles half in San Diego but I currently reside in Las Vegas Nevada. How about you?

Thank you for elucidating more upon your experience, and welcome to the BALG forum.

Iā€™m on the Wet Coast of Canada, and have been a ceremonial magician for 25 + years, with experience in Golden Dawn, Enochian, Hermetics, Chaos Magick, and the system of EA Koetting.

1 Like

That is seriously cool. How did you get started if you donā€™t mind my asking?

1 Like