Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum 2.0

It is- I was very into my practice from 2018-summer 2019, but I fell off until early 2020, then returned again earlier this year

1 Like

Also! Iā€™m the U.S., but I move a lot. Iā€™m currently still here.

1 Like

Thank you for elucidating more upon your experience :slight_smile:

1 Like

HišŸ‘‹Names Nicholas Brackett Iā€™ve

been trying to wedge magic into my daily life and I donā€™t quite know my godly name yet but Iā€™m sure Iā€™ll figure out what it tis, I love Magicā€™s of all kind from the lightest of powers to the blackest of nightmares, my goals and wishes are to achieve thee impossible and grant wishes good and bad no matter how ridiculous it sounds I highly believe impossible wishes can come true without the pain of waiting, highly blessed be.

Thank you for doing an introduction as requested @Midnight_Stargazer but you have not told us anything about yourself or any experience you may have, which is required for a proper introduction.

Where are you from?

Do you have any practical experience in magick?

If you do, what, exactly, do you practice, and how long have you been practicing?

If you donā€™t have any actual experience, what areas of magick are you interested in learning?

1 Like

Iā€™m from Elwood Indiana Madison county USA I donā€™t have any magical experiences I try to stick to simple magics like incantations and chants butā€¦I would love to learn yes please, here in this town there are these rare occasions where I call them miracles of the skiesšŸŒŒwhere Iā€™d see something thatā€™s never physically there like deep vibrant purple in the evening skies and the moon during the night is brightly colored, Iā€™m extremely friendly and I love magic as a child Iā€™d always view magic as something sparkly as to make wishes come true as silly as it sounds please tell me if Iā€™m missing anything else,

Iā€™m interested in all areas of Magicā€™s, but what I truly wanna try tis to achieve thee impossible like physical spirit evocation proving to others magic tis legit and tis real as us, I wanna create physical magic like turn water to ice or magically consecrate a item and design my own spells and rituals as well. Does that help???

Yes, thank you for expanding on your introduction, and welcome to the BALG forum.

1 Like

Thanks and if you have any magical advice to share for me I deeply appreciate it, like incantations or mantras would be truly appreciated, but please make sure there tested before you share them please like a introduction to what this or that does and what who and what experienced from it, sorry if Iā€™m keeping you too long, please let me know ASAP, highly blessed be.

ā€¢ Your magick name:

Iā€™m Thaghlatus, Luciferian 4bout 3 years.

ā€¢ Photos if youā€™re comfortable:

rex

ā€¢ Kinds of magick you like:

Demonic divination, incantations & sorcery

ā€¢ Current ambitions:

none

ā€¢ Current struggles:

I never got in touch or felt anything with angels, djins or other beings besides my lovely Demons.

Hail Lord Lucifer!

1 Like

Welcome @anon29949371

Where are you from?

Do you have any experience in systems or traditions outside of Luciferianism?

Sao Paulo Brazil

Iā€™ve tried many things without success, but only Lucifer showed me how to be myself.

thanks

Oh wait Iā€™ll already introduced myself didnā€™t i??? Should I take down this comment since I already introduced myself this morning.

One trillion apologizes everyone for I already introduced myself but for all those new here: a warm greatšŸ‘Welcoming to the multiverse of Magicā€™s where the impossible becomes possible in all ways, the most awesome thing about this forum website tis that you can talk about everything just be kind &

polite, well thatā€™s what I highly recommend anyways, highly blessed be.

1 Like

Hello People, I am new here and want to introduce myself.

I have a lot of interest in ocultism since I was a teenager, recently I been researching info about the demons of goetia and got my mind blown!

Really wishing to learn more, And go deeper trough this rabbit hole!

Sending all of you a lot of willpower and good wishesā€‹:muscle::fire:

1 Like

Welcome @Alejandro_Salcido

Where are you from?

Do you have any practical experience in magick?

If you do, what do you practice?

If you donā€™t, what areas are you particularly interested in learning about?

1 Like

Hello! I am Ric, and my magick name is L.S.F.

My basic daily rituals include:
QC, LBRP, LBH, LIRP, LIH + specific spellwork

I also meditate daily (17minutes), and do a LBRP before I sleep

I am currently working through the GD tradition pathway, and am progressing through Air invocation currently. I also work with planetary magick simultaneously, working with the Moon right now. I am also working with servitor magick

I have bought most of the GOM and POM books, and refer to them for my supplementary spellwork.
My next magick development goals are astral projection (attained vibration stage), Bornless one invocation and also Enonchian work (GOM).

Happy to be here, and I wish all of you good health and fortune!

Thank you for doing an introduction as requested @rickardo28

Where are you from?

How long have you been practicing?

1 Like

Thank you! I have been practicing for a year, and the results have been mindblowing. Have grown so much spiritually.

I am from Singapore

1 Like

hello, everyone my name is Rayne (Magick name Rayne)

.) types of Magick like are Demonic
.) Luciferian (faverate)
.) Satanism
had worked with Angelic magick but a group was in told me Demons, Lucifer hate anything Angelic was in a Relationship with Michael mainly, little Raphael was starting one with Gabriel was learning magick up to 1 year however that completely stopped when I started my Demonic Magick only with Demons, Lucifer

I have been in many groups on FB proclaiming their way is the true form of magick regards to Demons Lucifer aka The Order Of Dark Arts, (claiming demons are in their potions bound) Satanism, Anton Lavey name a few also been told not to mix magick in groups been in Demons supposedly like blood, sex offerings as well as, Alcohol, food etc am not so sure it is true if you can confirm or not be great do Lucifer, Demons like sex ? or with humans as a had lot of experiences this area wanted check do Demons Patron or Lucifer Patron? as had two diff groups say 1 its Belial another Thoth 3, Lucifer himself so understandably am confused here like know the truth have bought said bound products regards to Invocations, done two different rituals for evocation donā€™t feel they were correct or connected to Demons, Lucifer

Current Ambitions) my main goal is to learn, study about Demons, Lucifer, Satan all of them build strong Relationships even have a Deep loving relationship, spiritually, Ascension

Current Ambitions) to Ascend to ritual work properly, correctly, communication with Lucifer, Demons meditate, connect with Lucifer, Demons on more closer level, Magick Invocation, Evocation Sex with Demons, Lucifer since it only works them not on a human level as a trust there such feel closer to them also like work on life understanding like being a confident person strong put up no b.s stand up for self not be a doormat be able to say no confidently to name a few

Current Struggles) trust, truth in magick, humans being pulled between light, dark however feel much more comfortable in dark Christians bullying me for being a Luciferian sure you know how that goes have autism but super sensitive to energy, empath, spirit writing like to work on these skills and learn to control the element of Air better also see Father Lucifer as my Father helped me tremendously

looking forward to getting to know you all and thank you for your help and advice in advance, support and not judging Looking forward to learning, studying and Ascending and BALG

From Rayne