Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum 2.0

Welcome @Onion

Where are you from?

Do you practice a specific tradition?

1 Like

@DarkestKnight

Iā€™m from India.

Not really, I did look into Norse/Sami(?) magic and thought of doing a spell. I did, and it worked, then I wanted to undo it and I realised that I hadā€¦lost it. I panicked first but I found a way to release it safely :sweat_smile:.

So Iā€™m not practicing anything specific magic/pantheon currently, just learning as I go and doing what calls me.

2 Likes

Hi everyone!

Iā€™m mixed from several countries but currently living in the UK.

Iā€™ve been practising magick on and off for a few decades, but only started practising ritual magick seriously about two years ago. My journey started with Wicca in my teens, after which I briefly dabbled in chaos and ceremonial magick in my early 20s. I then turned to manifesting and LOA practices, which I applied myself seriously to for over a decade. I still use these practices frequently, and have manifested many things that Iā€™m proud of!

I returned to magick again after a plant medicine ceremony made me rediscover the spirit world. Iā€™ve been working with the Gallery of Magick books since then, although ancestor veneration is also a big part of my spiritual practice.

I worked mostly with angels for a long time, due to some fear of demons because I was brought up in an ultra-Christian culture. But some months ago I started working with demons too, and Iā€™m really enjoying it!

Shadow work is a huge part of my practice too, and as I had a lot of childhood trauma, one of my main motivations for being on the spiritual path was to heal this. Iā€™m glad to say that Iā€™ve completely transformed myself and healed a lot of my past, and my main aim now is to move from ā€œpain minimisationā€ into ā€œpleasure maximisationā€. I have a lot of goals that I still want to achieve, and Iā€™m enjoying the journey of using magick to do this.

4 Likes

Hello everyone! -this is a repost-

Iā€™m not sure what kinds of magick Iā€™m interested in, Iā€™ve just been interested in being able to use spiritual guidance and talk to spirits! I find this to be very cool, but Iā€™ve never further indulged until now. With this deep dive into this interest I feel like Iā€™ve uncovered a key to another powerful aspect of myself!

Regarding my magick skills, my goals are to become more educated of these skills, and to be aware and improve my own skills! I would like to build healthy and supporting connections with spirits I choose to connect with.

I would say my current struggles are a LOT of self-doubt, feeling incompetent, sexual pleasures, and questioning my purpose in life. Iā€™ve been having a hard time focusing and feeling like Iā€™m on the right path with my occupation. This is all I can think of now, but yeah! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yes im starting fro scratch.what is your best advice for someone like me

1 Like

Hello, my name is Ed I live in Cola. South Carolina.
I have been involved in the occult off and on for many years. Right now Iā€™m working out of Modern Magick for last year. I wanted to know more about the Left-hand path and Black Magickā€¦Iā€™m studying M.M for a base in ritual Magickā€¦yes I am aware of fact that itā€™s not Black Magick.
I have no magick nameā€¦how does one do this? Look forward to talking with some of you very soon. Many Dark Blessing to all Hail Satan Hail Queen Lilith

4 Likes

Welocme @Cid66

Roughly how long is that?

What do you practice besides Modern Magick?

Do you have experience in any other systems or traditions?

2 Likes

Well, to answer the first question I start in the 1990s, Iā€™ve done candle magic and some chaos magick.

3 Likes

Hello everyone,

Iā€™ve got into practical magick very recently, but ive been compelled by it while i was still a child.
Mainly blocked by JCI mainstream religions I finally took the leap and started working with angels, but Iā€™m still very curious about different kinds of magick.

I still have many unanswered questions about LHP and shadow work, I hope to find answers here as I donā€™t know anyone IRL to even talk about magickā€¦

3 Likes

Welcome @Lindlind

How long have you been practicing?

Do you follow a specific system or tradition?

3 Likes

Hello,

Iā€™m Jason. Iā€™m fairly new to magick and know a bit of Enochian.
Iā€™m struggling with several curses on me and would like to increase magick experience so that I can see the astral plane without dmt and manipulate somethings, maybe learn to speak in tounges.

2 Likes

Thank you for doing an introduction as requested @VICJAY

What, exactly, do you practice, and how long have you practiced it? This doesnā€™t tell us anything.

Do you have any experience in specific systems or traditions?

What do you mean by you ā€œknow a bit of Enochian?ā€

2 Likes

Hi there,

My magick name is Mori3l
Iā€™m beginning to practice Enochian magic.
I suffer from several curses and am trying to get free from them.
I prefer the light but am partial to the dark
My ambition is to use magick to better my life so I can once again life as I was before being oppressedā€¦
When I have kids I want to pass on the knowledge so theyā€™ll be safe.

1 Like

Is this the extent of your experience? How long have you been pracitcing?

2 Likes

Hello,
@Lady_Eva please could you reactivate my account.
Dustofdiamond

Thank you

1 Like

Youā€™ll have to tell us what your username was.

But with that tag Iā€™m thinking about outright calling you by your name. I can survive that.

ā€¦and is not fun if you do it while Iā€™m trying to act all funny, woman.

2 Likes

Donā€™t you dare :rofl:

1 Like

Done. :+1:

2 Likes

Thank you

1 Like

For few months now. I bought many books from GoM, mainly Damon Brand, Iā€™m starting to explore the golden dawn system through Damien Echolsā€™s book. Then Iā€™ll compare both methods ! Looking to get into tarot too.

You practice Angel magick aswell ?

2 Likes