Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum 2.0

Hello!

To my fellow brothers and sisters in the path of the sweet and enlightened night.

I hope you all are well.

My name is Joseph. I am 22 and from central florida and I actually used to be a youth leader at my church for quite a while and was even studying to be a pastor. However I was always attracted to the dark side I supposed. Even though I was one that was meant to fight it. Needless to say I was caught in that paradigm but I am glad I followed that dark voice within me and left. Now I have my own meta-physical private practice and im thriving.

My favorite type of magick would have to be evocation and overall energy work.

My current ambitions is to eventually get my work published in become a living god. I write a lot and have come up with some revolutionary things that I would like to share on this platform someday. The only thing that I would say that I struggle with would have to be procrastination. But I am working on it.

Hope to talk to you all!

1 Like

Thank you for doing an introduction as requestied @Joepr1985

How long have you practiced?

Do you have experience in any specific systems or traditions?

PS: Please delete your Twitter. It is against the rules of this forum to link to any outside groups or platforms. You can put it in your profile, but not on the public forum.

3 Likes

I have practiced commercially for a little over a year. I have experience in a lot of systems. Hoodoo, chaos magick and evocation being my forte. I dont mention divination or anything like that because I believe every serious practitioner should know those things. Since its a must. I also give classes on magick and im a sort of spiritual counselor.

1 Like

You have only practiced a year, but you give classes? That doesnā€™t sound rightā€¦ :thinking:

1 Like

No commercially I mean lol

We donā€™t need to know how long youā€™ve been selling your services. Advertising isnā€™t allowed here. However, a time frame for how long you have actually been practicing magick is helpful to get a sense of your experience.

About 2 years. To respond to your past question. I only give scheduled classes on manifestation and how to go about it. How about you?

1 Like

Ceremonial magician. Been practicing 25 + years. Background in Hermetics, Golden Dawn, Enochain, Chaos Magick, and, for the last ten years or so, the evocation system of EA Koetting.

2 Likes

Thats great!

Been practicing phasing on and off for about 9 years, but with limited success. Keep meaning to get back into experimenting with techniques, but my chronic fatigue makes this a bit difficult.

Iā€™ve thoroughly researched just about everything related, including dozens of energy work practices, meditation, kundalini, Tom Campbellā€™s work, as well as Robert Monroeā€™s, Robert Bruceā€™s, Frank Keppleā€™s, Mantak Chiaā€™s, etc., and continue researching anything new I find.

Still not seen anything credible in terms of occult/magic; most things I read can be attributed to something other than the work of a demon / god / whatever from mythology/religion. The people making claims never seem to understand the mechanics behind whatever ritual/practice they suggest, and, rather than provide an explanation, refer to some dogmatic belief. Anyway, thatā€™s partly why Iā€™m here. Need to see if thereā€™s value to any of this, and if anyone actually understands how it all works.

Thank you for doing an introduction as requested @Ategus

When you say ā€œphasing,ā€ are you referring to The Phase, the method of projection, and out of body experience, detailed in the book by Michael Raduga?

Have you practiced anything?

Do you have any practical experience in magick? Performed any spells or rituals?

Phasing is basically the evolution of traditional OBE techniques. Robert Monroe was the first to bring it into the mainstream. He first started having OBEs by accident thanks to sleep paralysis, and went on to develop techniques for inducing the state voluntarilyā€”even invented binaural beats, with Tom Campbell and Dennis Mennerich, in the process. He eventually learned that sleep paralysis isnā€™t necessary, and that all you need do is compel your consciousness to shift over into a non-physical environment. Hereā€™s him talking about it: youtube.com/watch?v=WBUyob-oBRQ

Going out of phase was the term he chose as itā€™s analogous to the phase shifting he was familiar with from being an electrician.

idk why Raduga called his book that, but I do know he has a poor understanding of the theory, and likely isnā€™t familiar with the latest terminology/paradigm. Though, his approach to techniques isnā€™t bad, and many of the techniques heā€™s collected do work for many.

Have you practiced anything?

I practice energy work every day, and have experimented with hundreds of practices over the years. I mostly disregard anything dogmatic and take apart techniques to find similarities and, thus, the actions that are actually fundamental to all the techniques. 99% of the things I find online are just placebo intertwined with truths are half-truths, so I try not to subscribe to any single idea or practice.

Do you have any practical experience in magick? Performed any spells or rituals?

Nope, but I am very interested in this. As far as I can tell, theyā€™re just tools to focus intent through belief, working under the same mechanism as any other placebo. You can change future probability with intent alone, we know that much, and itā€™s an empirically proven fact. But the idea that thereā€™s an additional power at play, a power that comes from eternal entities which are, coincidentally, the same ones found in religious texts and can perform magic for us is a bit hard to believe without evidence of any kind. Though, I am willing to entertain any possibility.

Currently, occult matters just seem like misinterpreted phenomenon of consciousness, and any demons/angels could just be thought forms or something. No one can agree on any of this, so if there were any ā€œspells or ritualsā€ I could perform that may yield results unexplainable by intent-/energy- work alone, Iā€™d definitely want to try them.

That said, I have, I think, heard voices on a few occasions when I set my intent to hear someone. Most memorable being a womanā€™s voice clearly saying ā€œtest testā€¦ test testā€¦ test testā€¦ā€, but have had nothing concrete.

So yeah, Iā€™m basically here to challenge the beliefs you all hold dear. I have a habit of getting banned for challenging the status-quo in whatever forum I visit, and, now that youā€™ve asked me to introduce myself, I may actually start postingā€¦ : (

(Sorry, Adderall makes me write way too much)

1 Like

Thank you for elucidating more upon your experience, and welcome to the BALG forum. :slight_smile:

Hello everyone! My name is Audrey, Iā€™m 21 and a Satanist. Iā€™ve been trying to get in touch with Duke Bime for six months leaving offerings and appreciation on my alter and Iā€™m trying to learn more about the left-hand path and learn from demons in a respectful way. I havenā€™t found much info or places to learn from which is why Iā€™m so grateful for this place with likeminded people and teachers to share their knowledge. Iā€™ve always been drawn to the ā€œdarkerā€ side of the spiritual world ever since I was young. What got me started on my path was a struggle with an entity at the age of 16. Still to this day Iā€™ve never had another negative experience with an entity. Needless to say, Iā€™ve wanted on the darker path and wanting to share the knowgele I gain to others who see the left path as evil.

1 Like

Welcome @Audrey_Ute

How long have you practiced?

Do you have experience in any specific systems or traditions outside of Satanism?

ive been practicing spiritualty for 2 years with different systems mainly trying to learn more about what resonates best with me and my morals beliefs and magick i use it took me awhile to find my place but Satanism and what it stands for is my fit and place.

Such as?

I started with wicca then i move to trying light working, then kitchen witchcraft and healing which I still use what Iā€™ve learned from that then chaos magick which Iā€™ve grown very comfortable with mainly because I live to learn and i learn through the experiences I have along the way

1 Like

Hello Iā€™m Luna ! Iā€™m 19 and new into all this wich means I donā€™t have a special name or direction of magic I could tell you guys Iā€™m currently struggling with an incubus and Iā€™m here to find some answers

Thank you for doing an introduction as requested @Empress-Luna

Do you have any practical experience in magick?

If you do, what do you practice?