Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum 2.0

And are you practicing a specific tradition, or just general witchcraft?

I donā€™t really practice with any sort of traditions. Kind of general, I do whatever I am interested in.

2 Likes

Thank you for elucidating more, and again, welcome to the BALG forum :slight_smile:

Thank you! :blush:

Hello, my name is Jake. Iā€™m 30 years old and fairly new to actively practicing witchcraft, but always felt a special connection to the occult. I am also very bad at talking about myself. Iā€™m mostly here to learn and exchange knowledge.

3 Likes

Welcome @Jjapsen

Where are you from?

What, exactly, do you practice and how long have you practiced it? ā€œWitchcraftā€ is such a generic term that it really doesnā€™t tell us anything about your experience.

Do you have experience in any specific systems of traditions?

Iā€™m sorry, I told you I am bad at talking about myself. I am from germany. I kept it general on purpose, because there is not really a specific set or system I follow. At least not yet. Iā€™m still kind of trying to figure out what feels right for me. Use of meditation is a big focus already. When I say I am new to actively practicing I mean a ā€œfew weeks inā€ new. In the theory department (learning, etc.) I have a few years experience, though. Somehow it took me a long time to actually start.

3 Likes

I apologise for the pathetically long time it has taken me to reply. Thank you for the reply, your words and advise. I feel that working with energies that resonates with me seems to be the approach, eventually things are making more sense when I actually engage in a practice. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello everyone, I am Matt, from Canada. I first started having ā€˜mysticalā€™ experiences when I was about 20 (Iā€™m 34 now). Brief out of body experiences, physical sensations of energy rushing through my body/chakras, rare but very real moments of spontaneous telepathy, etc. I had an experience with psychedelic mushrooms in my early 20s that went far beyond a normal trip. I wonā€™t go into it in detail here because I donā€™t want substance use to be the focus of my post but it was significant because about a year later I saw a painting by Alex Grey (painted before I was born) that was an exact depiction of my experience. That moment confirmed to me that if Alex Grey saw it too, there truly are other realms your consciousness can travel too, and itā€™s not a ā€˜hallucinationā€™. I felt for a long time that the veil to the ā€˜other sideā€™ is very thin for me, but I only ever seem to cross it inadvertently. For many years after that I floated through what youā€™d call the ā€˜new ageā€™ type spirituality. I pursued that path with great interest and this served me well for a while. I reached the point where in meditation, I can now perceive very strong vibrations of energy within my body, almost immediately when I begin to meditate. It feels like the energy is very strong and ready to open me up more fully at my command, but I am nervous to push it further. Sometimes my body heats up and it really feels like my heart chakra will pop so I get scared and stop. I am booked in to start reiki training in 2 weeks and I have high hopes for how I might be able to channel and use this energy once I get some hands on instruction.

However lately I have been feeling very jaded and frustrated with the ā€˜new ageā€™ path, and itā€™s vaguenessā€¦ for example, everyone always skirting around the issue of god and just calling it ā€˜the universeā€™. I feel myself coming to a point where I must get serious with myself and find answers to the question of what do I truly believe, about divinity, deities, angels demons etc. As Iā€™ve been having these thoughts about religion etc Iā€™ve been feeling a pull towards witchcraft and am currently digging through Bucklandā€™s big blue book among other things, and trying to educate myself on demons and deities. A couple years ago, a trusted healer and psychic medium who is a friend of a close friend told me during an informal reading that she could see a ā€˜warlock symbolā€™ in my throat chakra and that something similar to Wicca would be a big part of my path in the future. I have no idea what symbol she meant as she didnā€™t explain it very well but she kept coming back to the word warlock. If anyone could help me with a distinction between warlock, wizard magician etc that would be cool.
I have not performed any ceremonial magick yet, as I want to make sure I do it rightā€¦ so Iā€™m in an information gathering phase right now. I would love to work with a deitie or spirit that would help me to open up my psychic senses more. I am happy to have found this forum, where people with real experience are posting their legitimate experiences. It is hard to find real resources and this looks like a goldmine of support and information!

Aside from that I like reading books, walking my dog, spending time in nature, working out, and watching mma (my one form of mindless caveman entertainmentā€¦ canā€™t help that I love it lol).
I hope to make connections within the community :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Hello, Iā€™m Kaiden, I havenā€™t started practicing Wicca but Iā€™m will very soon. My goals when I start practicing are to master the elements, and master astral projection.

2 Likes

Thank you for doing an introduction as requested @Kaiden_Johnson.

Where are you from?

Do you have any practical experience in magick of any sort or the paranormal?

Been lurking for a while, thought it was time to register.

I use this name only for occult/spiritual topics, really. I try to keep everything else about me separate. Maintaining some sense of stability and separation in my life has been important to keeping my sanity in check. I reside in NZ currently.

My primary focus and practise is in Hinduism with an interest with Hermetic Philosophy (less so, but working on that). I read a lot about LHP occultism, though I try to minimize how often I indulge in it. I have a natural draw to it, as much as I do to the RHP. My Guardians try to restrain me in that area however due to a predisposition to gravitate there and fall into bad habits, so thereā€™s a greater focus on RHP practises currently.

I had a Kundalini Awakening in 2018 which flung me into Hinduism. I was then flung again into the LHP, sex magick and other aspects of the occult in 2020 when I was forced into a relationship via binding/love spells with a witch whoā€™s focus was on the LHP. Very painful experience, which lingered for a while, but I found a natural and innate interest in the LHP from being introduced to it by her.

I would very much say I walk a middle path, leaning more towards the right. Although I do not follow him or devote myself to him, I hold an innate deep respect for Lucifer and the work that he does here on earth. My primary deity is Mother Durga/Kali/Shakti. I am in service to interesting things, regardless of my beliefs, that walk a fine line between the Left and Right Hand Paths, and which make use of both LHP and RHP practises through me to complete certain work. As of now, things are quiet, and my practise is minimal. Iā€™m enjoying the break; 2020 was a hectic year for me.

I intend mostly to lurk, but also possibly give advice or discuss topics.

3 Likes

Your magick name I am the one called Aeyeken, high priest of my own rite, and the Speculative of all that is considered wisdom
ā€¢ Kinds of magick you like. Mostly I practice black / adversarial magick, chaos magick, blood magick, very little baneful magick (only when nessecery) Iā€™ve been dabbling in necromancy and vampirism lately (only taking energy from forces of nature I heard taking from humans is a slippery slope) and mostly Iā€™ve just been taking energy from trees in my neighborhood and depositing it in the trees and plants around my house im not sure if that works but im also not sure if taking from the moon and the sun works with vampirism either im just trying different things. Im great at healing and thats what Iā€™ve been trying to do with the energy Iā€™ve collected is see if I can speed along the recovery of my neighbors husband because she brought me a couple pairs of shoes and wasnā€™t judgemental when I told her about my sigil of lucifer pendant plus she brought me a pack of those thin mint girl scout cookies and my fat ass loves those lol. I do a lot of demonic invocations but im careful which deific masks I invoke because im not sure whatā€™s compatible with me Iā€™ve been practicing Luciferianism since the beginning of November 2020 and I have to say im a borderline satanist at this point due to some lineage plus I enjoyed the books I read by Anton LaVey. I read alot of ea koettings books and Iā€™ve been reluctant to come on the forums because 1 I honestly forgot there was a forum Iā€™ve just been reading books and watching videos and 2 I donā€™t really have a full grasp on the Kambala or really the whole of any of this yet and thatā€™s what I love about it I read atleast 3 to 5 sometimes 10 or 15 books in a week im reading evoking eternity by EA right now and I started reading s Connollys? (Idk if im spelling that right) book on creative magick) and the fact that I still have so much to learn even though Iā€™ve read so much is just awesome for me. I had a friend telling me that turning away from Christianity is the easy route like pfft Iā€™ve read the whole Bible 2 or 3 times through in my life but I turned away from it because I was miserable praying to ol goddy boy up there on his ivory tower who never came forward or gave me anything then one day all I prayed for was grace and peace in my day 2 minutes later I got chemical burns in my eyes and that was the straw that broke the camels back so I started looking into Satanism when I came across micheal w ford talking about Luciferianism and it made sense to me because deep down Iā€™ve always known that I am the only God for me. I could go on and on but lately Iā€™ve been having a lot of success getting close to soul travel with this indescribable divine feeling I get that started when I did the Astral awakening with Lord Azazel meditation on YouTube I did it some months prior and it didnā€™t work and I came back to it with a better understanding and omfg ever since I just meditate and breath 6 hold 6 exhale 6 lighten my breath and then deepen my breaths then hold my breath for like 10 to 15 seconds and it comes back but i canā€™t seem to make it to the other side despite my commitment to it and meditation and I can invoke to the point where I can channel what demons are saying and when I close my eyes during a ritual I can see one or 2 shadowy figures with shape-shifting appearances but always like those deep black eyes and I love it I just canā€™t seem to properly evoke and I heard azazels voice back in December but ever since itā€™s been a little more nuanced and I donā€™t know how to bring him back. I have a pact with him to be able to learn to soul travel and all he wanted from me is to take better care of myself because I was depressed for a while I wasnā€™t showering my foot pain was and still is excruciatingly painful and I love it because all he wanted was for me to carry him with me for 30 days something about my legions fighting for his defending this part of earth and the Astral realm and for me to stay clean and keep my temple clean and thats why I love Lord azazel.
ā€¢ Current ambitions
My current ambitions are to make my own cult so far I convinced three people to join my group called The Speculatives of All Wisdom and im the high priest because it never said anywhere that I couldnā€™t call it my religion and declare my self the high priest so boom taking it up a few notches (when you think about it Christianity has been doing it for millenia just rebranding the belief and slapping your name on it lol) (Iā€™m just having fun with it) Iā€™ve been trying to start my own ritual candle business but im still learning how to make perfect candles because I feel that is needed for a finished product. As magick goes im trying to branch out and try different forms of magick and see what I can do with them and I seem to always be gaining steady progress
ā€¢ Current struggles
Thatā€™s where Iā€™m struggling is I never quite seem to get a full grasp of the power even though itā€™s right in between my finger tips I need to learn soul travel and how to build my Astral temple better. Mostly what Iā€™m really struggling with is evocation I need to be able to see and hear the deities I invoke so I may better communicate with them and im kind of at a blockage there I donā€™t quite know how to overcome. Finally I want to learn the art of possession and creating Astral weapons and devices but I donā€™t know where to begin. So thatā€™s me I hope you enjoyed the rant but fuck it you asked idk Iā€™ve been hesitant join this because I donā€™t know any occult practitioners in my life aside from fb friends and the friends I convinced to join (Iā€™m very convincing as I used to be the lead sales representative at my local car wash and one of the best in the company) but I just wanted friends to practice with so far im 50% of the people Iā€™ve told about my practice have joined in. I just need more friends that are with it.

Summary

Welcome @a-literally-who

How long have you been practicing?

@Aeyeken That huge run on wall oā€™ text is considerably difficult to read on a screen so you may want to consider using punctuation and paragraph breaks in the future for any long posts like this. Otherwise few people will be interested in reading it.

How long have you been practicing?

Since March of 2018, though things didnā€™t get hectic until April of 2018.

2 Likes

Thanks for answering :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey my name is Vikson
I just started gaining knowledge about LHP
At first i was just curious but now it feels like i have been doing this for years (just started a month ago)
I feel a real connection when i meditate and it feels like home when i try to connect with the spirits

Right now i am going through a RELATIONSHIP crisis
soo i have been trying to work with Sitri and Pomba Gira
I am reading a lot about Love and Lust magic
Thankyou soo much for having me

Hello there.
Myself Madara8769.
Age-19 years old.
Hobbies-Gaming and gardening.
My journey in LHP began last month i.e-February 2021.
I am not exactly pursuing any particular criteria of magick at the moment.
I am just establishing connections with dark lords so far.
I have successfully communicated with Lady lilith, lord asmodeus ,duchess bune and lady aphrodite.
They have all been very friendly towards me.
My primary mode of communication with them is, by sigil gazing and simultaneously chanting their enn.
Right after this introduction ,I will be posting my few ,yet intense experiences I had with them.
Thank you

2 Likes

I am Serpentborn, or more commonly, Jason. I am a hybrid-solitary practitioner of a dark way and Iā€™ve left some blood on the trail. A core belief Iā€™ve come to is that all things manifest on/against the backdrop of darkness; light, itself, is but a flash in the darkness. Those wishing to ā€˜ascendā€™, to move into higher dimensions, higher vibrations, move away from the darkness. A 3rd dimensional entity is vastly more powerful than a 4th, 5th, etc., which makes us the envy of the cosmos. But we are generally asleep to our true nature; weā€™ve been largely tricked by the light, by higher vibrational beings that want to feed off of our power because they are weak. In the darkness of deep forests, crypts, vaults, the cover of night, ancient initiates and adepts trained their long-atrophied first sight to directly apprehend knowledge, power, and wisdom without constraints. Our current routines of life determine a rigid adherence to the blindness of second sight, but we are given remedy by revisiting the ancient reverence for the dark.

I gave myself the curse/gift of reliving in horrifying detail my previous death-transition-rebirth in countless recurring nightmares over the years, always compelling me to figure out what lessons I missed last time around and what I needed to learn this time around in order to realize true freedom. Additionally, life has been filled with the ā€œparanormalā€, further pushing me into a deeper state of knowledge. As Iā€™m sure is the case with many of you, Iā€™ve consumed a vast amount of literature, taken the path untraveled, set my share of fires, and left blood in the game. These are valiant attempts at approaching that which is occulted from any possible angle, then taking that preparation into the dark.

I have an ancient grove of red cedar right outside my door, and spend long hours ā€˜standing in the woodsā€™ where Iā€™ve had deer and blue heron walk within a few feet of me without noticing. Iā€™ve spent the last the 4 years completely barefoot, feeling and observing the rhythms of the earth. Of particular interest is the dance of the hunter, the hunt, and the hunted. I am a fervent student, practitioner, and master of strength. I was a student of a fox, a raven, and Hecate. Howard Bloom wrote an excellent book called ā€œThe Lucifer Principleā€, as did Antoine de Saint-Exupery with ā€œThe Little Prince.ā€ Say what you will about the man, Carlos Castaneda made a substantial contribution to my knowledge. I am a great-great-great grandson of the last Chinook Medicine Man. I am now beginning lessons with long-time friends, those some would call Sasquatch. I wear black tooā€¦ running tights full time. Iā€™m a lipo/carnivore.

Some really big, important things are kept hidden in such a brief snapshot of my path for reasons that should be readily apparent to fellow practitioners. Thanks for reading!

2 Likes

Howdy, my name is Otaku Vibes, or Otaku for short. Iā€™ve been into energy work for almost a decade now and im finally full sending into magick! Iā€™ve been a lurker here for a while but I figured it was time for me to fully join the community. In all honesty I like all magick (that iā€™ve been exposed to at least), dont really have a designated preference iā€™m a jack of all trades master of none kind of guy. My main goal currently is to become the best ā€˜meā€™ i can be (which is proving to be an unending task, which works out since iā€™ll always have something to do/learn). Typically I wouldnt say i have struggles since i like to see struggles as a learning experience and a new way to better myself in a way in which i previously have not, but iā€™d say my biggest struggle would be my lack of determination to stick with one subject. Im constantly switching back and forth between new and old subjects, which actively hinders my progression, but itā€™s nothing that canā€™t be fixed with effort lol. Thanks for having me, best of luck to all!

2 Likes