Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum 2.0

Hi everyone,

My name is Christopher McCann and I am interested in Palo Myombe.

Thanks

Christopher

How long have you practiced?

Where are you from?

Do you have any current ambitions specifically - what brings you to magick?

Note: you donā€™t need to sign your posts and it just causes clutter that makes the forum harder to read. You can put your name in your profile if you like and it will always be seen by your profile name.

How do you worship Hekate? Do you use a mantra, do you use the strophalos, do you do the deipnon, do you do the Rite of Her Sacred Fires?

I just mean witchcraft and its Darker aspects, the blackest of denizens seeking its true origins. Some women will claim only to study white witchcraft which is basically herbs and crystals. Frankly, it is neither black nor white itā€™s both, but being Capricorn I am attracted to the darkness and all that is hiding in the shadows. That too I am seeking to understand it all and more of myself.

Welcome @Tonyparadox

Do you have any practical experience in magick?

If so, what, exactly, do you practice and how long have you practiced?

Do you follow any specific system or tradition?

If you have no experience, what areas of magick are you interested in learning more about?

At this moment if I only had a secret place to have a full-blown temple, I donā€™t, since my circumstances have changed I have to use my storage and watch out for management and outsiders when all that incense smoke is flying around. I use my cauldron to light her essence and just give simple thanks and prayers. She knows my desires and my heart. I use the QOH book as I like the prayers it has or I will just speak from my heart. I donā€™t have as much time as I would like, but you mentioned ā€œDeipnonā€ Iā€™ve never heard of that before. Iā€™ll have to look it up.
The Queen deserves more and I need to find a place of prayer for rituals, I just donā€™t have the privacy I need.

I do feel providing blood on her sigils is very effective that she is listening to me.

She is a Greek goddess. Traditionally your own blood or the blood of another person wasnā€™t considered a good offering, but you can offer animal blood, animal sacrifice were common. Sometimes people offered a lock of their hair to Artemis, you could offer her your hair too. Other than that, you shouldnā€™t offer any part of your body. The deipnon is in the moon cycle, when there is no moon, (it is called the blck moon or the new moon also), at night, offering food to her. You can use things like prayer, one of her mantras, her orphic hymn, and say to her that you offer her the food. Then you leave the food and leave without looking back. It was done at crossroads of three paths. You could also do that at home.

Hi my name is Emily. Iā€™m not involved in any Occult practices & never have been but interested in reading a lot about similar topics. My kindle library is mostly books on alien/ hybrids stories, aliens, demons, angels, hauntings,world religions, Cryptozoology stories, etc. I do alot of different art. Mostly drawing :writing_hand:

Iā€™m from SanAntonio, Texas, but living in D.C. area. Interested in reading peopleā€™s stories & also books on the Nephilim/ giants. And here for Koetting

Hi! Thank you for the welcome!

I heavily researched them beforehand, and did evocations. I saw so many versions of what I needed to do, and it was before I knew of this forum so I kind of combined what seemed reasonable. I give them offerings regardless and I try to always have them candles burning (when Iā€™m home :grin:)

Iā€™m so sorry for the delay in responding, I have had a real mess here at home.

I have a lot of different things I practice, it would be so hard to narrow it down, lol. We are struggling financially and trying to get a business off the ground so I have been doing a lot of abundance work. my two sons are on the moderate end of the autism spectrum and want to work so badly for their own money but havenā€™t had much luck, im trying to open something so they will always have jobs. It was so good for their self esteem when they had one.

Iā€™ve been doing healing work for myself and family and friends and have had success, while one person in particular is getting worse. Iā€™m going to restart my phone here in a few and make a post. Iā€™m about to cry rn typing this, my phone is junk.

Ive also done love/obsession work which has worked to a degree. Itā€™s a very long story lol.

Thank you for your comment and I hope you are doing well!!

1 Like

And how long have you practiced?

Her Greek Origins are of question from what I read, there is debate about that. I never said I offered my body, but I guess MAS might differ since sex magick is written in his books. Iā€™ve evoked not invoked as of yet. However, the green color appeared twice to me in my life. It didnā€™t take much considering the circumstances at the time, so I knew she was real.

As for the moon cycle, I always see the Dark moon with no light and the New Moon with a sliver of light. I do use prayers from the QOH book and it doesnā€™t necessarily have to be at a crossroads which would be hard if you live in the city. People are watching everywhere. Iā€™ve had people call the police when Iā€™ve lit incense once before when going outside during a full moon Thanks for sharing.

Hi, I am new to this forum. I posses vast and extreme knowledge and beliefs in Jinns and Black Magic. I tend to base my occultic knowledge around Islamic and arabic tradition.

Welcome @Rafan_Ahmed

Where are you from?

How long have you been practicing?

Do you follow any specific system or traditions?

What are your areas of magical interest?

I live in England and come from Arabic culture. I follow Islamic faith. I believe in Jinns, Sufi magic and Arabic magic. Though I am young and often inexperienced to deal with practicalities , I often want to possess knowledge on this before trying to do it.

So no practical experience at all? You claimed to supposedly possess ā€œvast and extreme knowledgeā€ yet you have never applied it?

1 Like

Hey, Iā€™m like %90 newbie in that regard, I get the common logic behind most practitioners I read around here and on Reddit (r/occult everyone?). I tried to use Corwin Hargroveā€™s Practical Djinn Magic - with toy candles - and it didnā€™t give what I desired, perhaps I should wish for things that are grounded in reality? I would appreciate it if anyone could walk me through evocations and invocations or any spell that we need to use sigils though as if Iā€™m a 5 year old. Iā€™m open to learning.

1 Like

:rofl:

1 Like

Hello Timothy and everyone here, this is Jim from the mid Atlantic USA. Iā€™d like to say Iā€™m an explorer but to be fair Iā€™m more of a dabbler! Iā€™ve been drawn to the dark side by dreams and curiosities. I recently began reading Rites of Lilith by Asenath Mason, and I do love her artwork. I canā€™t recall now how I came across BALG but Iā€™m glad I did.

Welcome @kingofhearts Please tell us about yourself.

Where are you from?

Do you have any practical experience in magick?

If so, what do you practice and how long have you practiced?

Do you follow a specific system or tradition?

What are your areas of magical interest?