Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum 2.0

I’m not sure why you would consider something as innocuous as the length of practice like it’s private information. It’s not like it could reveal your identity in any way. It’s just a general number. I have practiced for thirty years, for example. As you do not want to abide by our rules, I will close your account. Good journey to you.

1 Like

Welcome, Knower of Nothing!

[quote=“Timothy, post:1, topic:133933”]

• How long have you been practicing?
    I have been practicing for around 5 years.
  • Do you follow any particular system or tradition?
    Not really, I have made my own strict path.
  • Do you have any practical experience in magick?
    Yes, I do have a lot. Most of the things I do are meant to help me out in the physical.
  • Where are you from?
    Good question.
  • Current ambitions/struggles
    I only want to finish up my goals, so I could at least die peacefully.

Welcome @Erebus6

So what, exactly do you practice?

Hello everyone, I’ve been lurking on here for a little while probably 3 months now. I’ll go by the name Hesper. I’m a 20 year old male from Ireland.

In February of this year I was working at a butcher shop that was inside a supermarket. I have been taking my health very seriously since April of last year. Eating a clean whole food diet, lots of red meat, honey+butter, raw milk, good veg, potatoes and fruit. I used to play football at a high level but have stopped due to work and education. I decided to start meditating one day for 15 minutes and I kept it up for a week. I could notice the impact immediately, huge cognitive boost I felt way smarter and my mind was in a state of pure awareness at all times, so I kept doing 15 minutes every morning.

In March I found the CIA Gateway Project. I was immediately hooked. I really liked the resonant tuning exercise, I feel like it raises your vibration there on the spot and gave me a strong connection to my etheric body in deeper states, with it radiating strongly around my body from head to feet and I can move it around with the mind body map. I was consistent at one tape a day for fourteen days easily. One day I connected my etheric body from my head to my feet and the energy surged at my back and I felt G Force as if I was flying down the slope of a rollercoaster for about fourth five seconds before the energy subsided. I was shook after this experience, and it really made me realise the potential of your minds control over energy we can’t see.

Around the time around fourteen days or so, I found Neville Goddard’s teachings online, I was fascinated by the idea of it, tuning yourself to your desired frequency. I went heavy in on this because I knew how good your mind can bend energy. I wrote down exactly how I wanted to be as a person, and of course having lots of money. I would spend an hour a day listening to meditation tracks and trying to feel the emotions as if these visualisations were really happening to me. I would say I was very successful in these meditations I was trading in forex and I was having relative success while working in the butchers and I was staying very strict with my sleep, with a red light on 1 hour before sleep with my journal writing down my manifestations. My work was relatively easy so I could enter flow state while doing the resonant tuning, staying present the entire time. Time would pass increasingly fast hours feeling like 15 minutes going by. I was able to reproduce the feeling from the visualisation at any time on my minds command.

It is now October fourth, In July I met a men who was a customer at the butchers I worked at and happened to live in the same town as me. He took a liking to me as I told him my story how I was studying economics in college and dropped out because I had a clothing company on instagram that did over €13,000 profit over the Christmas period. The page got shit down by instagram so I had no cash flow, hence the job. I work with him. He runs two companies, a nursing agency and a food services serving commercial and domestic clients. I am employed now by the company and we’re working closely with a partner and are close to acquiring to big social care program and have partners in Zambia and we have formed a corporation there I probably shouldn’t say to much more here, but big things coming for sure pretty in line with my manifestations.

As far as my magic and occult knowledge goes, it’s since August I found a book from the Order of the Golden Dawn, but have never been able to find a practice I’ve been able to stick to and think I need some guidance and ever since then I’ve just been diving deeper in everything and eventually found this forum and here we are.

i have been doing research on havass and jewish kabbalah for about 2 years. i follow a certain system, but it is not hermeticism etc. i follow the arabic tradition for havass and the jewish tradition for kabbalah. the reason for this is to learn the true and unaltered interests. i have experience with love magic. my current goal is to learn all the sources on practical kabbalah (jewish) and find someone who can mentor me. i speak advanced Hebrew and Syriac

Hello. I am new to this stuff but I did have an interest in astral projection when I was younger. Just trying to find ways to improve my life.

• Your preferred name and location, however, please do not disclose your address

Chanterelle, No Definite Location

• Your preferred magicks and topics of study

My preferred magic is what which comes to me naturally. I enjoy studying all religions and practices. The tao is a personal favorite.

• Particular areas of magick where you need help

¿?

• Particular areas of magick where you can provide help

¿?

Welcome @Chanterelle

So what exactly do you practice and how long have you practiced? You haven’t really answered any of the questions or provided any information on any experience you might have.

Welcome @Mimoca Please tell us about yourself. This post doesn’t really tell us anything.

Where are you from?

Do you have any practical experience in magick?

If so, what exactly, do you practice and how long have you practiced?

If not, what areas of magick are you wanting to learn more about?

Its difficult for me to answer those questions. The way I practice is very fluid and unconventional. 4 years, if I had to put a number to it. I generally have focused on personal development and altruistic things.

2 Likes

Australia is where I call home.
Interest and work in demonic magick
for around 7 years, I’ve worked with a range of things like hoodoo, tarot, but found more results elsewhere.
Looking forward to being here :slight_smile:

I am from the US. I don’t want to get into specifics on that though.
I have no experience with magick but I did have an interest in “spells” when I was younger. I have paid people to cast spells for me like to get a job and to raise my sex drive.
I want to learn about love/lust spells on myself to increase my libido or anything else that will help me in my life.

Thank you for elucidating more.

Hello everyone,

My name is Ictus, and I’ve been practicing magic for five years. I’ve had experiences with Qliphoth, Luciferianism, Goetia, Umbanda, and Candomblé. Currently, I’m focused on my path on the Tree of Knowledge and on enhancing my psychic abilities.

I need help to reconnect my client that lost interest in me for no reason

Welcome @Uchenn Please properly introduce yourself.

Where are you from?

Do you have any practical experience in magick?

If so, what do you practice and how long have you practiced?

Do you follow any specific system or tradition?

What are you areas of magical interest?

Hello, I’m H. I’ve been practicing magician for a long time but my practice has mostly been non-physical in nature. I’m mostly into working with spirits and some mental energy work inspired mostly by chaos magick and my practices are very private and singleplayer so to speak. I’ve worked with many spirits and had relationship with many others as well, be it well-known demon or a spirit whose name no one other than me knows as far as I can tell. I joined the forums mostly to ask a question about offering ritual specifics and to share my personal experiences with the spirits. Thanks for reading!

1 Like

Welcome @sz666

Where are you from?

Approximately how long have you practiced?

What are your areas of magical interest?

Thanks for asking!

I’m from a certain conservative developing country but I currently live in Germany.

I have practiced for more than I’d say 10 years now, and my areas of interest are spirit communication through telepathy, magick involving technology and software, and bringing about local and global changes through discordian methods. I have worked with spirits of most kinds but most frequent ones are infernal.