Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum 2.0

Welcome @phidavid

Practicing what, exactly? And approximately how long have you been practicing?

Do you follow any specific system or tradition?

What are your areas of magical interest?

Hello everyone,

my nickname is SigmaWolf, I live in France and Iā€™m approaching 30 years old.

Always been attracted and interested in the spiritual world, since very young, I asked myself existential questions. I have experienced over the years many situations related to the paranormal.

Ever since I was 15, Iā€™ve always had the idea of ā€‹ā€‹consecrating my soul via a blood pact (Iā€™ll come back to that.).

Concerning my practice, mainly, I burn incense, candles, I use salt, stones, etc. Only, for 3 months, I have been doing ā€œritualsā€ for Lucifer.

This is a brief description of me, I will do a topic on the summary of my life and my current situation to know what you think and what you can advise me. I know that there are competent and understanding people here and thatā€™s why I decided today to register (for 1 month, I come every day to learn here.).

Good day :love_you_gesture:

IntrošŸ‰

Level / duration / experience:

• Beginner
  • Less than 1 year

Practice:

Essentials. Mainly healing and self development and protection. Basic magick. Meditation and mindfulness. Spiritual hygiene

In video game terms: a Tank or Support play style / Shaman / Monk / Cleric / Paladin / Blue Mage. I have done fun reference notes to show other depictions of ā€˜skillsā€™ / personality / aspects of myself. Iā€™m flexible and more open minded.

Iā€™m more reserved and prefer keep to myself unless itā€™s a 1 by 1 and private group convo depending on other factors.

Goals:

Dedicate to learning all I can for advancement of personal health and spiritual stamina and to help others. Iā€™m looking for a mentor(s). Someone who passed ā€˜egotisticalā€™ ā€˜habitsā€™ / mindset and takes their work with sacredness / seriousness. Iā€™d say someone with at least 7 years

Current Struggles

Recover and protect from attacks and traumas + soul restoration / healing

Where?

I prefer to keep that to myself for specifics. USA based

1 Like

Hi, I am a beginner. I guess itā€™s been 5 months since I started magick and started doing some rituals from Practical Jinn Magick by Corwin Hargrove, Lucifer and The Hidden Demons by Theodore Rose. I donā€™t have anything more to add, but I am trying different systems to see what works best for me.
Currently, I am learning and practicing energy work and psychic vampayresim.

1 Like

Hi! I go by Valesus. I am located in California. Iā€™ve have been practicing magick for about 7 years now, and mostly focus in Astrology and Mirror Magick with various entities. Iā€™m looking to find new resources on spellcraft, as well as share my own with others who might find it useful. I have no particular tradition but got started in Hermetic Qabalah and the foundational rituals involved. Hope to find many new things here.

I am moisha

Iā€™m complettley knew to magick, occultā€¦
I dont really believe in magick, spirits right now but i want to do rituals so my faith grows.

1 Like

Hi everybody.

Iā€™m Kheran.

I have been practicing magic for several years (mainly black, red and chaos).

I was in an order for over six years but it has since disbanded.

Welcome @Kheran Please tell us about yourself.

Where are you from?

Approximately how long have you practiced??

Do you follow any specific system or tradition? From those classifications you listed it seems you mainly follow the Chaos Magick paradigm.

Iā€™m from France.

I have been practicing for seven years. I did voodoo, black magic, red magic, chaotic magicā€¦ I created rites. I perform rites from works where I adapt some of them.

oh im so sorry for the late reply! well uhh different alters here are part of different religions and each have different connections to different deities and demons and do different stuff, ofc its not always possible as we dont have control over the front entirely but the gods and infernals are very understanding in that.

as for the therapy part, i hope it will be better than it was for me, and remember you are valid in your experience even if u cant get a diagnosis like us (we are medically recognized), if youā€™d like to speak with me privately just let me know :slight_smile:

My name is Kyle Iā€™m brand knew to all this type of stuff I know nothing lol.

Welcome @Baka_Daddy Please tell us about yourself.

Where are you from?

What areas of magick are you interested in learning more about?

Hello Timothy and everyone else here.

Although I was interested as a kid Iā€™ve only been reading and practicing about 2 years. I used to follow EAā€™s Youtube videos and read and experimented with over 50 books, including about 17 of the GOM books, the NAP books, one or two of EAā€™s books (On Kindle unlimited) And, one of my favourites, Mind Magick, which in my view is completely underrated.

I donā€™t like the idea of following a particular system, Magick is Magick in my view although Wicca turns me off.

Some magick has worked for me, especailly Mind MAGICK which manifested instant results repestedly but unfortunately most other magick has not yet.

Iā€™m from wet London

I would like to get bloody good at Magick.

Hi all Iā€™m Paul from Blackpool UK I discovered paganism when my ex-girlfriend introduced me into it about five years ago originally I decided to be a Wiccan with a speciality of herbal healing and became a green witch Iā€™ve worked from time to time I still do however I stopped being a wiccan Iā€™d say about two years later after the developing myself working on third Eye astral travel etc now when I do magic itā€™s to increase my chances with casual sexual in counters Iā€™m a satanist and believe that I should have everything I desire I have to practice blood/ black magic I am actually seeking a female who has the same interests and in the same area to be a potential partner and anyway hereā€™s a picture of me recently Iā€™ve had a haircut and a shave but canā€™t seem to find an image

Welcome @lustseeker

So how long have you been practicing?

5 years ive been of the left hand path. id like to consider myself a satanist as i do follow levey tennets form the satanic bible. and have a satanic altarā€¦ i have massive interests in lust and sex magic astral travel i allso like blood magic and sigil magic.

Hi, not sure where you start, Iā€™m a single mum, my sister is using witchcraft on me, not just her but some other family members too and for riches. Iā€™m from Zimbabwe and 70%of the people use witchcraft, my life is being destroyed I have a lady near me and through her witch craft my daughter now is sick for life, any business I try fails, my neighbor strange but true is a coven and Iā€™m singled out.
Last year 40 machete black guys broke into my house beat at me from 8pm til 2am, they chopped me, bashed and kicked me my 15yrold son broken through them, he begged they just hacked, they bashed the side of my head, the chopped him, I began my revenge to know who they are and did, a year later, I still have my blood soaked top from the crime, 4mths ago 4 came this time with guns, but I called to Michael and the bullets never came out one of these guys wants to end me, they keep taking him out of jail with witchcraft daily I see even the person who hired them. I came across the book Azazel in my search for the ultimate spell of revenge and began, following the Author whom Iā€™ve come to admire his courage to achieve that which he has and will do anything to be able to be taught by him. Right now Iā€™m trying to do money spells that way I can do all the courses, Iā€™ll not stop until I learn, I am going to make what they did to me childā€™s play, I will not give quarter, including the witch doctors.

1 Like

Welcome @Carolb

If I am understanding you correctly, you have no experience of your own in magick?

Hi guys. Iā€™m hazel. I been practicing and learning about Ars Goetia Demons for about 2 years now but still have much to learn. I google searched and found this forum so hopefully I can learn more about the practice, get advice and hopefully one day give advice as well.

Iā€™m from U.S. but I am United States Army station currently here in Seoul South Korea. So because of my military background, I keep it quiet about my practice of Ars Goetia.

Iā€™m suppose to write an introduction so I didnā€™t know if I need to do this by created a new thread or just reply to this one.

Welcome @Hazel

So what, exactly, do you practice?