Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum 2.0

Name is Kalalu, been practicing more than 3 years. Witchcraft runs through the family. I’m from the Caribbean.

Welcome @Kalalu

Practicing what, exactly?

Do you follow a specific system or tradition?

Waht are your areas of magical interest?

Hello, new here ! My chosen magickal name is Electra. I’m 22.
I have been researching and practicing the occult for 7 years now with a special interest in Demonology and occasionally Angel Magick. My other trivial interests are astrology, tarot and astral travel. My area of expertise is Glamour.
Along my magickal journey, I have found the most success with Goetia and LHD system but I always like to experiment and try new things.
When i first started getting into the occult, Vampyrism was what first grasped my attention and I felt an inner calling for it. As I read more about it, I realized that I was not yet ready for that path and needed to aquire more experience and skill to be able to dive into it. Now it is my primary focus, I’m working towards spiritual immortality and self-deification.

Hey, I’m Amah from South Africa and I’m interested in the occult. I’ve been doing a lot of research ever since my recent holiday so I just started. I’ve read much about the infernal divine. Tried a few invocations here and there but nothing has worked. I’m patient and I know it will work after some practice. My current ambition is to get enough money to get my mom and siblings out of this place and get a job. I’m a natural born traditional healer/sangoma.

Welcome @Amah_Cee

What, exactly, are you practicing and how long have you practiced?

Are you following any specific system or tradition?

What are your areas of magical interest?

Hi, you say you are a natural traditional healer/ sangoma right. That would mean you received an Ancestral Calling. Which would mean you were initiated or will be soon. Why would you say you’re rituals have not worked? You wouldn’t need help from anyone here as you would be born ‘Gifted’ already. Spirits and entities would contact and speak to you daily. You would be having visions constantly of snakes and being near or in water. I could go on but, I don’t understand as I’m from south africa aswell.

I don’t know why they haven’t worked. It may be that my ancestors don’t want me contacting demons. My gift isn’t activated yet. I’d need to go to a waterfall activate them. I have dreams not visions or premonitions of snakes and water.

1 Like

Good to know and Welcome🙏

1 Like

I’m practicing the Left Hand Path and I’ve been reading Demons of magick and other books as well, writing down notes and practicing how to draw sigils. I read about different demons as individuals and their associations. I’m Zulu so I follow teachings of my ancestors and ceremonies as well. I also read how to create spells with different ingredients. I don’t have a lot of plants, incense and crystals. So I make do with the little I have. I’d like to go through with my initiation but I can’t and my parents won’t let me

1 Like

Greetings!
In this forum I will go by as S.A. I’m from Russia, and I’ve been researching the left hand path for about 5 years, mostly focusing on satanic and luciferian traditions. My worldview is inspired by luciferianism, works of Valentin Skavr as well as Nietzsche and Julius Evola. Despite all of this I’ve started actively practicing magic only a couple months ago. I mostly focused on working and establishing connections with demons + doing vampyric magic. My demon working methods are a mixture of knowledge I gained from E.A. books, bits from demonolatry and personal gnosis. I registered on this forum because I’m interested in communicating with other practitioners from across the world as well as sharing my own experience.

Hey my name is Tyler and I’m 27, I’ve been working magic off and on since I was 21.

Welcome @TylerTyler Please tell us about yourself.

Where are you from?

So what, exactly, do you practice? This doesn’t really tell us anything.

Do you follow any specific system or tradition?

Ah, sorry about that.

I’m from Michigan, inconsistently I’ve been practicing the summoning of spirits via invocation and pathworking rituals. Predominantly the spirits that have been the most forthcoming to me has been demons, I’ve tried working with angels of the shem but they don’t communicate with me like the demons do. I don’t follow any particular tradition or system, I have limited means so I typically never have the ability to go beyond candles/incense and meditation. My schedule has been very busy so I’m often doing it in my free time at work (usually an uninterrupted half hour - 1 hour, solely noise cancelling headphone binaural audio+ meditation)

My area of interest is learning ways to communicate clearly with spirits, I’ve been working hard towards it but I usually only feel body sensory like being touched, feeling arm tingles/goosebumps, or seeing basic manifestations like body outlines or faces in total darkness. I’ve never heard a spirit up until last night (I was meditating to Lucifer for guidance on my recent struggles and I heard him only call my name and nothing more) in my early childhood, my early childhood ages 6-10 I’d often hear people call my name but nobody would be around me or anything that could easily explain it, I’d often dismiss it as I was just hearing things.

Hope that is a better introduction, thank you.

Hello!
I go by Switch, I have been introduced to the occult when I was very young but never practiced it at that time but since now I have been practicing for around 2-3 years, I have a good amount of experience with magick. I mainly practice and learn about demonology. I mostly practice because I just feel very connected to things related to the occult and magick and I’m always learning and practicing.

Welcome @switch. Please tell us about yourself.

Where are you from?

So what, exactly, do you practice?

So you follow any specific system or tradition?

Do you perhaps mean demonolatry, which is the religious worship of demons? Because demonology is simply the academic study of the folklore of demons and has nothing to do with actual magical practice.

I’m from India and I don’t practice any specific traditions, my areas of magical interest are demonolatry, like working with demons, doing rituals with them and such and yes I meant demonolatry sorry, but I’ve also heard that working with demons is called demonotheurgy but I’ve only heard of it once in some book, I work with them not worship or do demonology so yeah sorry about the confusion. I do not follow specific traditions or systems.

Hi everyone, a short introduction: My name is Ben Socha, I live in United Kingdom and - surprise, surprise - I’m not a practising occultist. At least not yet, haha. Well, I discovered some psychic senses within me when I had my first real encounter with a Succubus spirit. It’s been a good few months and meeting different Succubi became something of an obsession. Other than that, well, I meditate from time to time and do some very light New Age activities.
My main topic of interest is Lilith and Her Succubi.

Hey All

Im Empress from the USA

I have some experience with magic including some rituals for success and some spiritual soaps.

Been on the path of meditation for a few years now but I have always had the ability to see things before it happen even as a kid.

My areas of interest are headwork, dark psychology, and deconstructing former beliefs that get in the way of manifesting the life I truly desire which is a life of power, wealth, and passion.

Welcome @mpress092 Please tell us about yourself.

What, exactly, do you practice and how long have you been practicing?

Do you follow any specific system or tradition?

I’m Victoria Dunya.

I really don’t know where to start but firstly I don’t have any experience but lot of things has happened in my life since I was 3 years old that pushed me to learn. Maybe this way I will understand my own life plus this is gonna sound weird but lucifers name won’t come out of my mind don’t know why. When I look In to the mirror I don’t see my own face but someone else’s I see them talk but can’t hear them, maybe I was thinking I will find a way to hear what they are trying to tell me.

I have tones of things to say but to make it short I will just leave it here