Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum 2.0

about 10 years, I am 24 years old

greetings. I used to be here as zirntheholyintern. As for the fact that I lost my older e mail adress and password, my only option I guess is a new account.
Later 20s, Eastern Europe. Practiced almost all systems. 3 years of serious practicing (including worth mentioning results). Was involved in this unwillingly unaware of it before Iā€™ve educated myself in this area. Currently trying to figure out parts of Non Galactic Federationā€™s plans nd agendas here. Mostly enjoy Hermetic traditions and demons.

Also, trying my way around EA Koetting ā€™ books, as some fellow doers in domain had weird experiences with his methods. And I, myself, failed to summon forth some of the spirits from his books. I will continue to gather knowledge around it for sure.

Welcome @zrntheholyintern2 :wave:

Is this the correct spelling of your old account, ā€˜zyrntheholyinternā€™
Canā€™t find your old account with regular function, maybe itā€™s already deleted due to a duplicate account.

Anyhow, how long are you practicing?

no, you re right, was spelled wrong. I edited it correctly

Hi guys, Iā€™m new here and will use this post to introduce myself.

English is not my first language so maybe I have some difficulty expressing myself and understanding some things, Iā€™m still learning this language.

How long have you been practicing?

For about 3~4 months.

Do you follow any particular system or tradition?

Not yet, but I like chaos magick and goetia. I like pathworking system and gallery of magick methods in general, The book demons of magick for example.

Do you have any practical experience in magick?

I did some angelic magic, with some results Iā€™d like to thanks Elemiah, Aladiah, Chavakiah and Hadarniel for the attention and some good results.

Where are you from?

Brazil

Current ambitions/struggles

Iā€™d like to contact goetia daemons and work with them.

My biggest struggle is procrastination.

2 Likes

Hello I am ArchMageAlchemy. I had an intriguing Astral Projection experience that kick started my hunger and deep search for magick and occult knowledge. I have spent all day researching and reading for the past 2 months. I am currently reading 55 books at once trying to absorb as much information as I humanely can.

I am focused on harnessing power as well as growing my businesses and wealth empire in general. I love reading everyoneā€™s posts here and I am very grateful for all those who came before me and left nuggets of wisdom on this forum <3

Welcome @ArchMageAlchemist Please tell us about yourself.

Where are you from?

If you do, what, exactly, do you practice and how long have you been practicing?

Do you follow any specific system or tradition?

What are your areas of magical interest?

1 Like

I am from Eastern Europe. I have some practical experience that has brought me a decent amount of unexpected money and increased my sales. Iā€™ve done a bunch of rituals. I am currently working through wealth magick as my main one but also doing others on the side that are more focused on internal magick and alchemy. My main book Iā€™m studying currently is EA Evoking Eternity. I have had some success with channelling angels too. I donā€™t follow any specific system or tradition. I simply want to know everything, I donā€™t discriminate. Whatever my intuition leads me to in the moment is what I focus on.

And how long have you been practicing?

2 months, did my first ritual the first day I started reading and researching!

I am considering posting my astral projection story that involved me being initiated and becoming obsessed with reading and researching magick

Hello. You can call me ā€œDelon Lover.ā€ I adore the actor Alain Delon.

I have been studying the occult (western mystery tradition) for several years. I have read the works of A.E. Waite, Eliphas Levi, Dion Fortune, a bit of Aleister Crowley, and some Kenneth Grant. I do not perform so much ā€œmagicā€ outside of meditating on angelic sigils (and occasionally, infernal) with incense/essential oil emissions and ritual music that is downloaded to decrease the electromagnetic frequency of the internet connectivity.

I have an interest in the mystical traditions of the west (based on the Qabalah) and have been developing one in that of the East from India. I would say that I am swinging more towards the Right-Hand Path, but I find value in Left-Hand practices as well. I am not a terribly egotistical person and I see how many things are temporal, or ephemeral, and increasingly so what is currently valuable to me becomes as time progresses.

I consider myself a bit of an ā€œarmchair occultistā€ since there are many ā€œtrapsā€ in occult books which I am trying to decipher prior to establishing a practice, since I have ā€œfailedā€ in my occult endeavors and have some astral forces of a Qliphothic nature to excise (not unlike what one would find in Thantifaxath, and I am presently reading on the Tunnels of Set and the Goetia). Furthermore, I want to ensure that I am using purely-sourced materials for my practices (such as ritual cloths made from cotton) since the electromagnetic composition of the substance itself can influence the outcome of the ritual. I have not any money either, and my parents are cacophonous!

I am very ungrounded and in a situation where I am conquering trauma by revisiting wounds which are becoming raw once again. Thantifaxathic (I have so much trouble spelling, pronouncing, and vibrating this) larvae festers on them, and the pain is tremendous. This is the process of my personal healing which I have been accomplishing through a ritual that is vulgarly ā€œceremonialā€ and cannot even be defined as magic given that it is a rather reflective ā€œmeditation on seals/sigils,ā€ some I create myself. From repression and failed occult endeavors, there has been generation of wayward Qliphothic force in the underworld of my own unconscious.

I have managed to successfully understand the importance of ā€œgroundingā€ and have decided that every day (and night), during the hour of Saturn, I was going to meditate on the seal of Cassiel and the imagery of the path of Tau. This has been personal for me, since I have Saturn in the 1st House.

I am from Canada, and I live very close to one of its major cities along the east.

Greetings! New here.

My name is Dorian, I am a practicing black magickian and anticosmic Luciferian. In the past I was a pastor and evangelist of the Christian faith, but after a long journey which nearly cost me everything, I found my true path around 5 years ago. Now I practice diverse forms of qliphothic, anticosmic, dark gnostic, and goetic magick with lots of forms of black folk magick mixed in. I am also the founder of a small growing online temple and group of demonolators and black magickians called Temple Vespera Stella. We currently have a small private discord.

I would love to meet other like minded individuals and learn from the crafts of others!

Ave infernum.

Hello. Just keep in mind that you are not allowed to advertise links on your profile about your temple or pm people privately asking them to join.

1 Like

I am 9233ā€¦ I Am Certainly In Constant Contact With The Fallenā€¦ Iā€™m Told Iā€™m Nephilim And In Purgatoryā€¦ And Much Moreā€¦ Some Iā€™m Toldā€¦ Some I Just Knowā€¦

Welcome @9233 Please introduce yourself properly. This post tells us nothing about you and does not meet our rule.

Where are you from?

If you do, what, exactly, do you practice and how long have you practiced?

Do you follow any specific system or tradition?

What are your areas of interest?

Oh, they were conjured for me by a experienced practitioner. I know they are real because I see them in my dreams occasionally, but nothing recently.

Hi there,

The Mods like an intro from new membersā€¦ But Iā€™ve nothing to say lol

Iā€™m a quite ordinary European, living in Thailand, business oriented but with some tweaks. I love to go from my inner powers since I was a child. Therefore, no matter my businesses, career and other life paths, Iā€™ve always been reading, studying, searching about the energies below our perception.

Many times I used my manifestation abilities to fix my problems (even over night), attract what I wanted, meet who I wanted to meet and so onā€¦ .Therefore, I believe in the power of mind and visualization, not this wide spread brainwashing and stereotypes. However, Iā€™ve always been feeling like I lost some of my inner powers (or connection!) while I was growing up (teens). Just the last few years I was feeling that those inner powers emerge again and therefore I tried to explore what other people do, including magic.

Magic is a totally new chapter in my life, but I want to include it in my worldview as a way to communicate with other dimensions, energies, realms and maybe learn how to include them in my life, handle their powers and therefore expand my understanding of life. I tried reading many authors but started losing my interest because all those rituals, complications, preparations etc. just clashed with my understanding of this world of energy, vibrations and who knows what which needs to be explored. In my understanding, itā€™s simple, soooo simple but so powerful. Then I found Rose and that book. And my interest was channeled and ignited again. The results are comingā€¦ And my perception is getting wider and widerā€¦

Thatā€™s just a framework, there were many personal experiences (some were really ā€˜magicalā€™!) which I might elaborate. But no need, everyone has their own path.

Just do it!

M

So what, exactly, do you practice? this is pretty vague and doesnā€™t really tell us much.

Vague? Oh, sorryā€¦

Well, I was reading a lot of different approaches but I always felt that all of that was burden and it was keeping my mind spinning freely (read: following itā€™s own train of thought).

What I use now is very simple:

1. I spend a day or two clearing my intention which results in 1 thought (goal, often a sentence which describes what I want)
  2. Depending on the clarity from #1, I spend some time trying to feel more details about the goal/result - this may change/adjust my goal a bit
  3. When I am totally clear, I try to feel how would I feel/behave in that new situation - this builds my feeling of fulfilment, happiness and a slight euphoria.
  4. Along this process, there are new pictures coming in my mind - they are connected with the real space I live/walk/sleep in connected with that new reality Iā€™m thinking about.
  5. When Iā€™m clear about all above, I go through that new picture/visualization/feelings/situations every day before I go to sleep. And results come in 1-3 days in 70% of cases. Other cases are either long-term or complex to imagine so my focus is not so sharp.
    +++) Since Iā€™ve started using pathworking (Theodore Rose), I do it 1-2 times per week, especially for those long-term and complex situations/results I want to achieve.

How I check myself and my mind.
I asked for specific and unusual signs in my surrounding just for a check-up if the things are on the way.

Results around me: In the last 2 months Iā€™ve met a few key people for my projects, Iā€™ve scored a medium increase in my income, Iā€™ve got a sudden funding from a friend for something I need to invest in. Some other connections I was holding on were just disappeared without noticing.

Results inside: I feel more focused on my goals and I feel they are materializing in a big way. Letā€™s say Iā€™m relaying more on my inner power again and my mind is calm (no chit-chat, what-if, imagining problems, bad projections etc.). I am also speeding up with my learning of new language and some new skills I want to learn. Iā€™m mid 50s FYIā€¦

Signs around: Every time after pathworking there is a strong wind for 30 sec - 1 min under my office window (even in midnight, which is totally unusual). I see double/triple/quadruple digits even while driving motorcycle, in some totally unexpected situations. Those are just sings for me to continue and that Iā€™m syncing myself with my new realmā€¦

Hm, not sure if this is still to vague, but hey, itā€™s really simple:

1. Imagine
  2. Feel itā€™s already here
  3. Let it go
    It worked every time since I was a kid. I was changing jobs, buying cars, real estates and anything I wanted, following only these 3 steps.

Uh, too long, sorryā€¦ If thereā€™s anything specific (minds always have zillion things to ask! lol), shoot!