Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum 2.0

Hello, I kinda just got into magick around November. Got a couple damon brand books, then went to Jareth Tempest and Tristan Whitespire. Found V.K Jehannum and got here. Basically my entire life (money, socially, romantically)
could use an upgrade and I’m going to attempt to use magick to help.

Hello my name is Jay,

Very new to everything and eager to learn!

Welcome @5476 Please tell us about yourself. this post says nothing and does not meet our intro rule.

Where are you from?

Do you have any practical experience at all?

If so, what have you practiced and how long have you practiced?

Do you follow any specific system or tradition?

If you are starting completely from scratch, what areas of magick are you interested in learning more about?

Hello fellow sorcerers,

I began working with magick about year and half ago. Started from books by GoM, PoM, Jareth Tempest with varied successes. I’m here to learn how to be more successful with magick, specifically money/financial magick.

—iAm

Hey i’m magickalnoob.
i have tried magick and have tired working with lucifer and at least 10 goetic demons, i do have other deities i just started working with that i may need help with on a few things.
But its so hard for me to get anything to work. It feels like a waste of time. Everytime I do a ritual and no results manifest in real life.
i believe thats a good introduction for now, thank you for reading.

Hello everybody I am rainbow and I have gotten locked out of my old account but I wanted to do an update on my magical journey so I decided to sign backup.

You can find my old account threads here since I will be adding to them: My OG Profile

I am a solitary demonolotry and faerie witch here to help baby witches and still continue to learn.

Blessings!

Welcome @magickalnoob

Where are you from?

How long have you been pracitcing?

Are you following a specific system or tradition?

What are your areas of interest?

Welcome @RainbowGirl

Where are you from?

How long have you been practicing?

USA :purple_heart: 17+ years of practice in Faerie Magick, 9+ years of Demonolotry but I am thinking of exploring my heritage more in a spiritual way :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Hi! I’m Felix/Sparrow/Em and I’m very excited to get into working with demons!

I like divinations, spirit work, and I’m trying to get into protection hexes and curses

I want to get better at working with demons and get in contact with Lucifer and others

I’m struggling with energy work, and I really need help with tips on how to connect and go about this safely

1 Like

Welcome @BigDreams

Where are you from?

Do you follow any specific system or tradition?

I’m from Oklahoma lol.

I’ve been practicing for about two years now, and I’m good at divination and readings! I give readings to my friends whenever possible.

Well, not really a tradition. I just quit being an Episcopalian because…well, I realized some things. I’d like to keep them private, please.

My areas of interest are spirit work, divination, and hexes and curses, so spellwork.

1 Like

Hello everyone!

I’m from South America and I have almost no practical experience in magick.
The only thing I’ve done so far was some sigil magick about a month ago.

I don’t follow any system or tradition at the moment.
My areas of interest are spells, curses and to gain more knowledge of the occult.

Kind Regards

1 Like

Welcome @PeacefulNight

When you say sigil magick, are you referring to Spare-style sigils, where you make a glyph out of a statement of intent, or the use of spirit seals?

Hello!
I meant the use of spirit seals.

2 Likes

Thank you for elucidating more upon your experience.

Thank you for your reply!
Kind Regards.

Hey! @sanaRo
Thank you!
It’s nice to be here.

Kind Regards.

Hi everyone, i’m Adoreseere. I have always been attracted to entities that have been misunderstood and presented under bad guise. This is the reason why I am interested in goetia and have started working with goetic magic. My goal is to fulfill any desire I have with the intervention of goetic magic.

Thanks

Welcome @Adoreseere Please tell us about yourself.

Where are you from?

Are you following a specific system or tradition of Goetic magick?