People get horny around me .
But I am yet to be able to control it
I need guidelines
I also noticed this fierce engery like super powers
I want to be sexually irresistible
I am from Nigeria
I want wealth too
Help me

The Levi, 21 ive always been attracting occult knowledge to me for some reason well one thing lead to another anyways im kinda big on self improvement im a extreme masochist and i know the more i die the stronger i become i strive for knowledge and spiritual development and insight my main goal is learning true astral projection at the moment

1 Like

Welcome @Understatements Please tell us about yourself.

Where are you from?

Do you have any practical experience in magick?

If you do, what, exactly, do you practice, and how long have you practiced?

Do you follow any specific systems or traditions?

Hey my name is Nas and i recently joined this forum and i want to start my journey off with mostly arab/Muslim magic or sihir . I mostly want to start of with love spells and would appreciate it. I do stay with people so I canā€™t really do incense and stuff so i would appreciate the help.

Welcome to the forum Nas.

Please do not post links to your personal router, that makes no sense and is why the system bot, called Demon, marked it as spam. I have removed it.

So, where do you hail from? How long have you been practicing and what exactly to you practice?

Look up the ā€œtool free magickā€ tutorial using the search at top right. A lot of people have already asked this and you donā€™t need to use physical motions or tools to do magick.

1 Like

Ohh thanks for the advice. Well am new to practicing and i am from Kenya which is in africa. I donā€™t really have any magick experience but i want to start been curious about it for ages

Hello everyone, from Italy (again)
I have been already here, but due to a lot of excuses I left magick and now Iā€™m here again to properly master this art
Iā€™m following the Konstantinos pathwork
I canā€™t meditate well, I suffer from ADHD and tinnitus so itā€™s extremely hard for me, but the motto is ā€œnew year, new meā€ so here I am

I do not remember anything from my old account, I am not using simultaneously multiple accounts, just I donā€™t remember username nor password, and I also changed email because I have been hacked

Thank you all

Welcome @Borgia

So, what, exactly, do you practice, and how long have you been practicing?

Are you following any specific system or tradition?

What are your areas of interest?

1 Like

At the moment Iā€™m exercising on relaxing my body and maintaning my focus for a few minutes, in the past I used (tried to use) sigil magick because it looked the easiest way to operate and having resulstā€¦ when it happened to work I always was ā€œit is just worked or it was a coincidence?ā€ and so far I donā€™t know
Iā€™m not following any specific tradition but feel that left hand path is the right one for me, I managed to call (unsuccessfully) King Paimon but something tells me He was there listening, I wasnā€™t afraid and I clearly remember someone writing me on my DM that when he saw my nickname, the figure of the King appeared to him and somehow needed to tell me, I know it may sound strange but I swear itā€™s the truth
My interests at the moment are astral projection and opening my astral senses

ā€¦and how long have you been practicing?

1 Like

Not more than a year but in a very inconsistently way, like two-three days of meditation and maybe a week of break
Iā€™m a student and at the same time a worker so I donā€™t always have time

Good morning,

Im a truck driver
Big Harry Potter fan
Been practicing magic periodically on and off for a couple years now
Looking to open my Kundalini and make some big changes this year 2023

Welcome @bwallace91

Where are you from?

So what, exactly, do you practice?

Do you follow any specific system or tradition?

Ive just done a couple small money spells and love spells, ive had some successes and some failures. I dont follow a specific path. I consider myself neutral in terms of white magick/black magick. Since this is a new year im trying to break old habits and really embrace a spiritual path with Kundalini.

hello there my name is Peter. I prefer to be called Kingsman. I have practised magick for more than 3 years. working with different entities like King Paimon, Duke Bune, Lord Pendralion. Lord Pendralion is my patron. I even have a small book i wrote about him and my experiences with him.

Welcome @KINGSMAN76

Where are you from?

What, exactly, do you practice?

PS: I removed the link to your book. It self promotion is against the rules of this forum.

Hi all, my nameā€™s Webersman. Long-time lurker, first-time poster.

Iā€™ve been meditating seriously for about eight years, mostly vipassana in a very dry-insight style. I had some pretty big insights where I saw the world differently and now I just want to fuck around with things. I started working with who I think are the Goetia in a pathworking style. I want to further my relationships with Bael, Dantalion, Glasya-Labolas, and Balam. I worked with Odin and Frigg for years, including in military service, but they feel like old friends I only visit occasionally.

Iā€™m making a journal for structure and feedback. I want to apply a little more project management to my magic workings, learn some skills, make some positive influence in my town and community, work on my health, and generally talk to spirits more.

Specific goals for 2023 ā€“ I work in a historic building that seems like it has a spirit and I want to make contact. A good friend needs a significant raise and more hours. Thereā€™s a local guy in meth psychosis who needs to be put out of his (and everyone elseā€™s) misery. I want to work on shapeshifting and invisibility. I want to reconcile with an excellent friend whoā€™s slipped into depression and ghosted me. Iā€™m on the fence if his partner needs to go. Iā€™m really not great at divination so I want to get better at Rider-Waite. It would be great to manage my severe dissociation better.

The last couple years of work with the spirits have seen me make friends, become part of a great community, find and get established in what I think is my lifeā€™s work, get permanent disability through the veteransā€™ administration, find a great care team and stabilize my health, rent a perfect house from a friend, and generally just chill the hell out and feel safe and secure. Iā€™m hoping now I can find out if being more active in specific workings is the way to go or if I should get off the magic bandwagon and just stick to intentions and surrendering. Weā€™ll see!

Glad to be here :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome @webersman

Where are you from?

So what, exactly, do you practice, and how long have you been practicing?

Iā€™m from the Pacific Northwest. I donā€™t want to be more specific.

I sit in the morning and evening for at least ten minutes each. I light a tea light and sandalwood incense stick. Iā€™ve got some pre-printed or drawn sigils of the demon I want to chat with or meditate with. I get concentrated and then hold the sigil, bring to mind the mental imagery Iā€™ve come to associate with the sigil and the demon, and wait for contact. Usually I experience a shift in the air or in my body. I often imagine conversations. If Iā€™m doing a working, Iā€™ll lay out what Iā€™m thinking. I might do a tarot reading. Then when Iā€™m done I blow on the sigil, sit in gratitude/metta for a bit til Iā€™m done.

Itā€™s basically a chaos system but founded on the vipassana (insight) meditation. Whatever works. I read a lot but a lot of the ritual details has seemed unnecessary. Vipassana combined with severe dissociation led me to basically being convinced that weā€™re just meatsacks telling stories, so the specific story is less important than the poise of mind or the mental shape/position of self, if that makes sense? I know how to get what I wantā€¦ kind of. I want that to be more ā€œall the timeā€ haha. The vipassana results in total equanimity and I can usually get to samadhi (absorption) and if I do that in the presence of a demon, I can usually get a big oomph on whatever I want. Iā€™d say the vipassana is the big core practice. Iā€™m not doing Solomonic magic, just free association and pathworking.

I basically want to work with demons to get the stuff I talked about in the first post.

Well then wellcome @webersman !!
I hope you find lots to enjoy here :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like