Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum 2.0

So what have you practiced, and roughly how long have you been practicing?

Mostly folk magick and hoodoo. I’ve also made sigils before, but I wouldn’t say I’ve practiced chaos magick, since my experience is really limited. It’s only been a few years

How many is a few?

Hi new here name is Elias IX been reading on the occult for more than 3 years now,know to perform a few spells here and there including voodoo currently learning to perfect the ritual of evocation. Hoping to learn more from communicating with fellow magicians and hope to be helpful in anyway i can too.
Um currently looking for someone who specializes in necromancy and death magick,do if u or a friend know someone hit me up 4 a chat.

Welcome @Kevin_untainted

Where are you from?

Do you have any practical experience in magick?

Id so, what, exactly, have you practiced, and how long have you practiced?

You may refer to me as Magus Shadow, it’s not what I really go by, I’m incognito for reasons of my own and to keep certain people from drifting into your fine forums and causing Lord Koetting undue troubles. I am an actual Magus, I have been in the company of human masters and tutored by beings many of you already have dealings with. I will leave that there, make of it what you desire. I invented “console mode” Sorcery and “willcraft” But I am quite capable of summoning a benefactor when needed. I admittedly have not been active here or any other forum for some years as I left “the world” to go live off grid and “perfect myself” further. The reason I returned is because I received a plea for help from another member, my current mission is to prepare as many as will listen for the upcoming changes the next 26 years will bring physically, spiritually, and emotionally. we are seven years into changes that will redefine mankind for thousands of years, what few remain. But hey, since I’m here, why not add all of E.A’s books to your retreat? true Sorcery will get you much farther than an AK-47, and a Sorcerer with the knowledge of both is a king, ready to be born!

1 Like

Around three years now

1 Like

Thank you for elucidating more upon your experience, and again, welcome to the BALG forum.

1 Like

Hi everyone I’m Meta, from Southern Africa and I’ve felt so connected to demons just a month ago and I’m eager to start working with them in my musical career

Thank you for doing an introduction as requested, @Meta

Do you have any practical experience in magick? You haven’t told us if you do or not.

If you do, what have you practiced, and how long have you practiced?

Do you follow any specific system or tradition?

1 Like

I’m currently only meditating and doing the sigil gazing magic … I haven’t started with anything serious yet. I have no specific tradition

1 Like

Hi, DarknessKnight, please don’t take this wrong way. I didn’t mean to start off topic of my previous post. I thought I have to introduce myself. Even though, sure I’m not “new” (2 years? Have had issues to fix) I’m technically feel I’m new. I totally forgot about this forum. It’s my fault, I just didn’t want to get in trouble without introducing myself before posting new content. 3 days ago was my first introduction of myself here and was felt ignored. I guess I waited to long. Again sorry didn’t mean to break any rules/off topic. Again fault is my own. Please don’t get mad at me, just thought I feel to explain. Also don’t know how to pm. Otherwise I wouldn’t post here.

1 Like

I’m not sure what you mean. Waited too long for what?

I’m not sure why you would feel ignored after posting an intro. Most members don’t reply to them here because we try to keep conversation out of this thread.

As a new member, you can’t PM. You have to reach a certain threshold of activity before the system unlocks the ability to send messages. However, you are still able to message the moderators.

You posted once, two years ago, so yes, you would have had to introduce yourself as per our rules. If you had started posting without doing so, I would have likely prompted you about it.

1 Like

Hi, DarkestKnight.

Sorry I meant I waited to long to introduce myself.

This makes sense now, thanks for making me understand.

I might of missed your prompt by accident. About PM thanks for clearing this up with me. Also I’m guessing your a Moderator. So I guess I click your name than send messages? Is this how it works for contacting Mods? Thanks for being helpful :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes, you should be able to click the envelope on my profile to message me as moderator.

1 Like

My preferred name is Pluto.
Location WA, Seattle.

I am a seeker knowledge, I try to always learn something wether it be spells,crystals,sex magic,rituals,oils,herbs etc.

I would say astral projection is definitely a struggle for me.

I would be able to provide help on subjects such as: herbal mixes,amulets,sigils,working with deities and a couple more!

I have been practicing for about 3 years now, ever since I was little, I was fascinated by magic I still am to this day and I seek to learn more then I already have.

I also like to identify myself as a chaos witch and a eclectic witch as I also like to personalize my spells,rituals etc.

3 Likes

Thank you for doing an introduction as requested @pluto1

So what, exactly, do you practice?

Do you have experience in any specific systems or traditions?

Alchemy and hoodoo a couple others.
Personally I don’t I just go with whatever works and whatever I think is best I always make sure to do my research and cross reference before trying anything out.

Welcome, @pluto1.

You’re doing right by doing the research first before getting into anything.

Peace and blessings.

1 Like

Hi I’m sneakysnake. I learned to AP 20 years ago when I was 22, but life came in between so I’m only now reconnecting with spirituality these last 2 years, as I’ve been a student of remote seduction, and more lately different forms of magick like pathworking spirits and sigil magick.

1 Like

I’m from Scotland. A land full of magickical history.

Only GoM stuff I’ve done, but I’m currently studying Qabbalah & Thoth Tarot.