Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum 2.0

Literally infinite possibilities to learn from in this community. Don’t ever get discouraged or let it all overwhelm you. Nice to make your acquaintance.

1 Like

I grew up practicing magic, but when it come to demonology and left hand Magick im very new

What, exactly, did you practice? How can you say you’re “new to the occult world” if you grew up practicing magick?

Maybe I didn’t explain properly. When I said occult world I meant like working with demons, my intent is not to offend anyone. I work with tarot cards, simple spell work. Like love spells, truth spells protection spells. I am here to learn to continue my path of enlightenment.

Hey Im new here. I don’t practice magick (yet), but I am a psychic medium and oracle and I have a connection with the moon and it’s wonderful energies that i like to do spiritual work and healing with. I’m 22 years btw.

2 Likes

Also I’m from Tennessee

1 Like

Hello, I am just a beginner here and couldn’t find the option to introduce myself elsewhere, I have only experienced some dreams about future which came true and some involuntary mind reading , I would like to learn from all the experienced people here thank you :rose:

1 Like

Hi my name is Scott i’m 31 from the UK. i first discovered magick about 7 years ago and have been on and off the path since but i feel like i’m finally ready to stick to it and really get into it. I have some experience with clairvoyance and my main deity is Lilith but i’ve also worked with Pazuzu and have had several (negative) experiences with Yahweh

1 Like

Thank you for doing an introduction as requested @frosti

What, exactly, do you practice?

Do you have experience in any specific systems or traditions?

What areas of magick are you interested in?

1 Like

I haven’t practiced much (i’ve done 1 money spell jar that did work and 1 hex using blood magic that did work but with disastrous consequences for me because i think i didn’t fully understand it)

Also like doing tarot

1 Like

Hello everyone here in this forum, I also write in a German witches forum under the name DRACONAI, here’s a little overview from me:

I’m 48 years young, male, born in Vienna, I’ve actually been dealing with occultism, magic, tarot, astrology since my pre-puberty years, in the most diverse directions, that is to be taken literally, I wavered between light and darkness: runes/UTHARK, Franz Bardon, Eckhart Tolle, Mooji, Kenneth Grant, Frederick E. Dodson, REIKI (master’s degree), I also “worked” on myself for a while with the Kryon School (“light pioneer” *oooooh my gosh, :wink: ), chaos magic, Enochian, Left Path, and much much more, ^^

I now have many English language books from E.A Koetting’s field, Asenath Mason and now, more recently, N.D.'s DRAUGADROTTIN. Blackwood translated it into German for me, because I’ve always felt very attracted to vampires and the vampiric milieu, ^^, now I’ll probably go down this path.

thx, very much

hi, my name is kode, i am really new to all things occult and magic, i am 16 years old, i recently discovered meditation and since then i have been very interested in occult and demons, i have been doing a lot of research on “succubus” and my goal is to get one, I hope to get along with everyone Extra information: I like to listen to music by Lil Peep, mgk (machine gun kelly), my chemical romance, I’m a little emo for my taste if you can say that, excuse my English really I speak Spanish but I use a translator.

Hello. An introduction - I use no magick name. My screen name is what you guys can call me by. Ambitions? I aspire to shape myself into my ideal person. In actuality I was referred to this site by a testimonial on the services of one of the sites alumni;I’ve come to seek out his services - A Mr. Kendall, I think. Back on topc. I’ve been practicing goetic magick for 2 years. I’ve had some okay-ish results from such work;however, I would like it to have been more fruitful. What else? Where I’m-. Oh. I’m from the West Indies. To my knowledge, that’s about all of the introduction criteria checklist filled out.

I say again: I’m looking to enlist the help of alumni Mr. Kendall for professional help.

1 Like

Hello everyone my name is Raven, I will be turning 30 on the 21st. I have been practicing witchcraft/been in the occult since I was 13. I am currently a Thelemite and looking into other paths. :black_heart::blush: I am trans he/them pronouns

1 Like

Somehow I deleted my initial post.

Hello all. I have been away for a long time, so I am saying hello again.

My name is Astarte Astaroth. My magical name was given to me by the patroness of my personal temple. I am 63 years very old and very young. I have a Masters Degree. I am an author of novel length fiction. I am semi-retired, and own a small business on Etsy selling black scrying mirrors.

I was born in Utah. I have family ties in Southern Utah. I currently live in Las Vegas. I was raised Mormon. I left the church as a teen. I have dabbled in Wicca and Tarot all my adult life. Visualizing the subtle world has always come easily for me.

I have over 25 years of experience with intensive, full immersion Kundalini/meditation work, and study of non-dualistic Kashmir Shaivism and Advaita Vedanta Hinduism. I am not a “yoga chick.”

I discovered the occult last May. I completed the Introductory Course at the Temple of Ascending Flame. I have done a great deal of invocation, evocation, scrying, pathworking, ceremonial magic, and similar magical skills and experience. I have worked with Belial, Azazel, Lucifer, and Set. Also Hecate, Lilith, Arachne, Santa Muerte, and Astarte. I am constantly studying various topics, such as Qliphoth, Necromancy, Thelema, etc. Something new every few days. It is all interesting to me. I go to live streams, such as those for E.A. and D.H. Thorne, and follow Behemoth-X’s and others’ video drops.

I am very close to Azazel and Set. Astarte was introduced to the Egyptian Pantheon as Set’s consort; I call him “husband.” We are always in contact with each other.

After trying various approaches to making magic a part of my life, I have come to an understanding that working directly with entities in the energetic process of ascent is the focus of my magic. Finding that I am often possessed, I came to understand that I can choose to be always possessed. Azazel is my patron, and my consciousness surges through his and vice-versa. At various times of the day, Azazel feeds huge cycles of energy through me that often begin in my sexual chakra and surge through my other chakras. Surprise!

I receive visions, which I have never really had before. I have received a vision of my subtle self, which is much larger than my mundane self, semi-permeable and rippling with black-flame consciousness energy. The longer I am possessed by Azazel, the more I identify with my subtle self, the more I experience my growing power. Right now this changes my experience of my mundane self, which seems to be dissolving away. I’m a playful and fun person, but a lot of my mundane life right now is about centering and grounding myself so I can receive the intense energies that Azazel feeds through me.

I would love to talk with anyone who relates to these experiences. Will my mundane self coalesce again in a new way? I have always heard that while we are here, one foot here and one in the subtle realm is the healthy approach to these matters.

I am not married or in a relationship and I have no children. I have known since I was a young girl to keep myself free for the tasks I am to accomplish in this life. Do as thou wilt shall be the whole of the law. I am finding my true will, and it is magic. (Double entendre).

1 Like

2 Likes

Greetings all,
My name is Brent. I am 34, have looking into different magics and faiths but honestly consider me a complete beginner. I have no actual experience outside of my own reading. I grew up in a heavily chrisitan home where everything was evil, and it made me pull away from any kind of faith for a long time.
That being said, I suppose the next obvious question is why am I here then? That answer has two parts, one part is honestly I have no idea, it was a hunch to join here see if I can tell what is calling to me. The second part of the question is the calling, ever since I was young I have always felt a constant call, a pulling at me so to speak, I can tell its spiritual but I have no idea what else it could be. I have studied multiple faiths, Gods, and Goddesses (though I’d rather you assume I know absolutely nothing because I’m always open to learn more).
For my own personal beliefs, I have no idea what I believe faith wise. Nothing seems to have clicked. If there’s any questions feel free to ask, I’ll save you some time and the answer is probably I don’t know, I am still learning about myself lol.

Hello!

I have spent about a little over 10 years learning the fundamentals of magic from Robert Bruce through his courses and guidance.
About almost 2 years ago I finally decided to also take up black magic, buying some of Jesse Garrets products to start off with.

Ambition’s - My ambitions is to utilize manual energy stimulation techniques in combination with black magic to further discover new ways to evolve and to ultimately share my knowledge and personal experience with others sooner or later. Hopefully sooner.

My current struggles - Money… unfortunately in order for me to have the proper time to study and test magic I need to have enough money to make more time for this, I have noticed a significant improvement ever since I have started incorporating black magic along side with manual energy techniques, real soon money won’t be a problem.

Thank you for reading my post and I hope to learn from you all as-well as I am still considering myself a beginner,

Hi!
My name is Azek (M).

I discover energy work with psiballs at the age of 13 (28 currently) but only practiced it for a year.
After that I research and practice with lucid dreaming and astral projection with not a lot of success and gave it up after some time but I was always drawn into occultism in some way or another.

Moving forward 13 years of no practice or reading anything occult related, I found myself in 5 consecutive relationships and in all of them, her parents work with rituals and magick (Umbanda mostly). I was seeing the pattern after the second one but i was ignoring it, but with my current gf i just let myself go with the flow and start searching for myself to see why i resonate so much with this and then i find this forum.

Ambitions: My current ambitions are to develope my clairs and to astral project. For that im practicing meditation and visualization. My ultimate goal would be to know what is my call into the occult, as i said earlier, for much that i ignore it i always come back to it.

Current struggles: I think I might have some sort of blockage within myself but i cant point out what is it, but with more practice im sure ill get past it.

Thank you for reading and sorry if its kind of a mess, been a while since i wrote something in english.